Search results for query: *

• Users: xnao`
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Crash changing companion in inventory

I have had it happen on two campaigns. Both once I had joined a kingdom and was given a fief. Both had the same mods. I am fairly sure it is mod related. (loot everyone) I can play through with no mods tomorrow and see if it happens.
  2. Need More Info Crash changing companion in inventory

I crash when changing companions in theh inventory screen. Two crash me and one does not. Scene Name (if related): Inventory Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: nvidia gtx 1080 GPU Driver Version: newest CPU: amd 9590 RAM: 32 gb Motherboard: gigbyta 990uxfa Storage...
  3. Miserable mid-game, new(ish) player perspective

Recruit better lords and they wont redefect as fast. I highly recomend Mesui. She does not suggest dumb policies and comes with a large clan, I have recruited her both times I formed a kingdom.
  4. Disable snow / rain

Foliage is what kills me. Can play with everything on max but foliage.
  5. Need More Info Bridges

Every city in the game that is near a river has a bridge near it. Except for Phycaon. Also Lageta but it is less of a nuisance. I am reporting it as a bug because it seems like something that was missed.
  6. 100% Charm Bug

If you fail a persuasion attempt and reload the autosave it sometimes creates, your sucessful checks will be remembered and you can pass those same ones again and succeed.
  7. SP - General The Ultimate Suggestion Thread

Plus freakin 1.
  8. How do I get the mod "community patch" to work?

Do you need a new game?

Worked for me without a new game. If you have bannerlord tweaks party size bonus it overwrites community patch party size perk fixes.
  9. SP - UI Barter Window

We NEED a better way to select an amount of money. If someone has over 100k it takes FOREVER to scroll through numbers. And most have millions....
  10. When an army attacks me...

I never said anything about losing. I can take an army twice my size, most of the time they are 70% recruit.
  11. Resolved Indoor Siege

Not reproducible. I played it out like that to see what would then re loaded to see if a different result occurred. Nope.
  12. Resolved Indoor Siege

I went to assault omor and what did I see?
  13. When an army attacks me...

I should be allowed to change my party order or recruit prisoners. It is batpoop retarded that when an army twice my size attacks me, I cant move my horse archers from the bottom (where they reside) to the top. And unless the enemy army has gotten between me and my prisoners:rolleyes: I should...
  14. Any possibility to fix worn/rusty/blabla weapons and armors in the future ?

I think companions with smith skill can repair them. I have noticed mine being repaired over time.
  15. A realistic approach to a full siege

For the defenders destroying your siege weapons. Just pause when it is built, click on it and move to reserve. Then when you have 4+ you place them and bulldoze the walls.
  16. Quality of life suggestions

Minimap. It was always the best way to find that last soldier in a siege. Or forest battle.
  17. Crossbow cavalry perk bugged,

Community patch mod fixes the perks that dont work.
  18. Having Black Dots on screen ?

I am also experiencing this.
Back
Top Bottom