Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Smithing stats not saving for legendary items

Summary: Items made with Legendary Smith perk don't keep the stats they show after a save and reload. How to Reproduce: Create a legendary smithed item, save the game, then load it. Quest/Settlement Name: Happens in all towns Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: every version up until 1.0.8...
  2. Enable cheats?

I can't bring up the menu to be able to type the "cheatmenu" thing, anyone else experiencing this/have a workaround?
  3. Dev Blog 11/04/19

A mans gotta eat  :lol:
    [/quote]
    I'm just picturing the lord leisurely eating grapes when you burst down the door. For some reason I'm thinking Klargus
  4. Dev Blog 11/04/19

I love that we've got some destruction of the hall during a battle! It always felt weird in Warband when you'd siege down a castle and there'd be like, a chicken and some grapes on the table
  5. Dev Blog 29/03/19

Our boy in yellow is gonna get impaled D:
  6. Dev Blog 31/08/17

Hey Callum,
    Just writing to express some concern. You guys seems to be showing off a lot of the combat and multiplayer, but I haven't seen very much regarding diplomacy or the economy of Bannerlord. Just my personal thoughts here, but the immersion with Warband broke for me when talking to NPC's about politics and the economy. It felt like talking to blank eyed computer programs, and that kind of ruined the experience. Have you guys made any improvements in that area?
Back
Top Bottom