Search results for query: *

• Users: Zeyden 狼
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zeyden 狼

Can you take care of multiplayer?

Hello, it saddens me to say this to the creators of my favourite game of all time, but can you take care of the multiplayer? I'm not asking you to make something grandiose out of it, but just something that works, right? Multiplayer has never been the priority, we've all felt it and we've...
  2. Zeyden 狼

EU Native Duel Completed 1 Handed Champion Duel Tournament | 26.05

Hello, I would like to make a duel tournament which will take place during the evening of September 26. This format is inspired by the duel tournaments on Napoleonic Wars, I aspire to do the same thing on this module. 1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be...
  3. Zeyden 狼

WeyCommunity's Bello Civili Saturday Event | 21:00 UTC | [EU]

WeyCommunity's Bello Civili Saturday Event [font=georgia] The WeyCommunity presents its event Bello Civili, We hope you enjoy this event that will take place every Saturday at 21:00 UTC Each faction can now apply to participate in the event. [font=georgia]APPLICATION FORM...
  4. Zeyden 狼

Viking Conquest 1v1 Tournaments ?

Hello, there would be people interested in a 1v1 tournament on Viking Conquest? With a 2500 gold stuff I think it's a good idea but I'm afraid there is no one participating....
  5. Zeyden 狼

Wolf Legion

Welcome to the new competitive clan of the wolflegion, we are a new small clan, but that grows fast; The clan is very active, every 2 days we have a sparring or training, often in the CW we...
Back
Top Bottom