Search results for query: *

1. Zeyden 狼

Can you take care of multiplayer?

As posted on the BNL discord - the UI issue is caused by a community-made mod, more specifically you likely have a .tpac file under your Modules/Native/AssetPackages called XCrosshair_1.tpac - Delete it. It may also be caused by another community-made .tpac so you can also delete the folder and verify the files again through Steam.
    Any answers about why we had to wait for 1.5 years for a small little fix to the MM? (also it's not even fixed yet, poeple still dodge every game in the warmup)
  2. Zeyden 狼

I agree but let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that they finally made MM playable after almost 1.5 years, before that you couldn't get a match at all. We had to wait, but they didn't completely abandon us. I'm currently just happy being able to play MM at all.
    i'm very appreciative about the MM tbh, but at the same time "1.5 years" XD, just reading your sentence feels like it's a joke or you're being ironic lmao since it's so unreal to have to wait so many time for a fix
  3. Zeyden 狼

these sort of posts in 2023

01dd66df044b7e779b278038bc835a53-0.png
    hence why i say the situation is so bad that poeple don't even bother to ask for a proper game to TW, they just accept it and laugh at poeple who still cares :???:
  4. Zeyden 狼

Fix matchmaking!

hope they can understand that we're not asking for much lol, just for basics things
  5. Zeyden 狼

The most bizzare thing is that there's a feeling of acceptance among vets of Bannerlord, I'm a warband player and I started bannerlord after years of refusing to touch this game because of the state of the multiplayer, and i noticed this feeling as if everyone had understood that there was no point in hoping that TW would do anything about fixing their multiplayer, it was explained to me that the matchmaking wasn't working any more and that it was normal, that the community created their own MM lol, how can we even reach this state
  6. Zeyden 狼

Hello, it saddens me to say this to the creators of my favourite game of all time, but can you take care of the multiplayer? I'm not asking you to make something grandiose out of it, but just something that works, right? Multiplayer has never been the priority, we've all felt it and we've...
  7. Zeyden 狼

EU Native Duel Completed 1 Handed Champion Duel Tournament | 26.05

I'm going to cancel the tournament, for the simple reason that there are not enough players, I didn't expect many because I know that there are not many players at the moment on native, but it's in my opinion too few to make a good tournament, sorry
  8. Zeyden 狼

I am sorry to announce that I am moving the tournament to September 26th, if some of you can't make it, please let me know
  9. Zeyden 狼

Hello, I would like to make a duel tournament which will take place during the evening of September 26. This format is inspired by the duel tournaments on Napoleonic Wars, I aspire to do the same thing on this module. 1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be...
  10. Zeyden 狼

Tour 2

Zeyden 5 - 0 Clickenforce
  11. Zeyden 狼

Gladiator | FR/EU

12. Zeyden 狼

New to forums

Welcome  :party:
  13. Zeyden 狼

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas  :party:
  14. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Since my mate is absent for the moment, I ask for an extension until Wednesday
  15. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

LaPache said:
    Zeyden said:
    Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
    Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
    yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
  16. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
  17. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

We will do Zeyden & Tiberias Vs Tobi & Bloody_Death monday
  18. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-10 Dream0 & Pilgrim, gfs
  19. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-7 Alyss & Cow, gfs
Back
Top Bottom