Search results for query: *

1. Bucketsmith

White Bull Knight

First some screenshots: On the field https://steamcommunity.com/id/****happens/screenshot/949581138578427212 In the party list https://steamcommunity.com/id/****happens/screenshot/949581138578427024 Stats screen https://steamcommunity.com/id/****happens/screenshot/949581138578426848 I can...
  2. Bucketsmith

[TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

Hey kalarhan,

The readme says it is not savegame compatible, that you have to start a new game.
    What makes that so? Why can't we inject tweaks in a running game?
  3. Bucketsmith

SP Dark Ages [Add-On] D'ya Like Dags? - Viking Conquest Dog Companion Special Attacks

Khamukkamu said:
    1. My changes only affect the dog companion. Nothing else. The extra files are the animation files. If there are submods that make changes to scripts.txt and/or animations.txt, then it will overwrite those.
    2. Venison is the name of the item in the module files. They are actually "Boar Meat" in-game.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Thank you for answering!
    So if I were to add any other submods that overwrite the same files, it gets ucky. All right.
    Aahh, boar meat! :grin:

That boar rush would indeed be a show.
  4. Bucketsmith

SP Dark Ages [Add-On] D'ya Like Dags? - Viking Conquest Dog Companion Special Attacks

Khamukkamu said:
    I did not make any changes to how the dog is hired :smile: Everything is the same as how it currently is in VC.
    This specific discussion went so incredibly off-topic, I dunno why people misread the intent of my first reply.
    Nor did I imply your mod changed anything in relation to how you get the dog.
    I was simply giving my support, as I think this is a nice little mod. :smile:
    To close it; for whatever reason the dog now worked when I went to search for one, give it a sausage, name, etc. Perhaps there was a bug in the previous version of the game. :???:

On-topic; The extra files in your download, they seem to be unrelated general VC files? Could you tell me the significance of those files? Would they overwrite any changes made by tweaks or other submods? Or do they only affect the dog?
    Side-note; you write that the chance occurance of the bite attack depends on venison. I've not seen venison as an item anywhere in the game. What food item did you mean?
    If you could answer these questions, I'd be most grateful. :grin: I want to see the animations in my own game, but don't want to risk borking up my playthrough.
  5. Bucketsmith

kalarhan said:
    Bucketsmith said:
    Makes it harder to check whether or not they follow, either way.

you can visit the main VC forum and the Q&A thread if you have questions, as this thread is for a OSP
    :arrow: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339108.0.html

this is the text that you get in-game (Notes)
    Code:
    ("dog_companion","Dog Companion", "While wandering about, lost in your own thoughts, you suddenly hear a dog bark at you. \
    Luckily, you have a piece of sausage with you. It's the beginning of a companionship. The dog will not leave your side, even on the battlefield, \
    and soon earns a name.^\
    On the battlefield, your dog is placed in division 9. The skills and abilities of your dog companion can be improved by giving him good food."),
    *shrug* thanks for the pointers.  :smile: Just to clear things up; I was replying on topic to this thread, not looking for help on an issue. Just replying to others.

The mod looks great and I wish I could try it out! :mrgreen:
  6. Bucketsmith

Pode said:
    Bucketsmith said:
    I'd love to try this out... if the dogs I lure with sausage would actually go with me beyond the location I find them at. :sad:
    Are you talking with them, naming them, telling them to follow you, etc?
    Yeah. Been a while since I tried but they either stay there and I can talk to them as the first time or they disappear from the village.
    They don't show up in your party list, do they accompany you in scenes? I never saw them there either.
    Makes it harder to check whether or not they follow, either way.
  7. Bucketsmith

I'd love to try this out... if the dogs I lure with sausage would actually go with me beyond the location I find them at. :sad:
  8. Bucketsmith

[Graphical Bug] White flashes in travel map and when walking around

Hi guys, I realize there's a few threads on this problem, on this forum and elsewhere, but none of them offer actual solutions, or actually explain where the problem is coming from. The issue can be toggled when certain combination of video settings are applied, and throughout all the threads...
Back
Top Bottom