Search results for query: *

• Users: Apfel
  • Order by date
  1. Apfel

EU Native Battle Open Warband Winter League (signups thread)

Name: Apfel
    Nationality: French
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121865528/
    Preferred Class: Artillery

Also manager for
    Name: Eder
    Nationality: German
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121865528/
    Preferred Class: Infantry
  2. Apfel

[WRT] Discussion and Suggestions

Wheres me medal? The tournament is long over, and its the custom that the winning teams get a digital medal to booster its ego. WHERE IS IT
  3. Apfel

[WRC] Free Agents

free agent
  4. Apfel

[W6C] Grand Finals

streaming the grand final tonight, DOPEY vs MALTA at 19:30 BST on my twitch!
  5. Apfel

[W6C] Livestreams & Recordings

streaming the DIV B FINAL IR vs Malta2 on twitch, step by right now for the showdown!

www.twitch.tv/mobapfel
  6. Apfel

[W6C] Livestreams & Recordings

Will be streaming France vs Malta at 20 BST over on
  7. Apfel

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

im a simple man, i want to know what happens in warband, i go on the warband forum. I know where to look and i know the result is reliable.
    Now when this group is drowned amidst hundreds of others it is hard and frustrating to check em and come back to them.
    Warband, the "dead" game, still has massive interest in the competitive scene, hundreds that want to play, and a huge load of new teams with players who started playing only recently. They dont know much yet, but they know where to look for a tourney! its this forum and its tourney subboards.
    even if it isnt everyones intention: we are being but in some shady, lonely corner, left to fend for ourselves. Really makes us feel appreciated. The tournaments contain the most dedicated players of the franchise, having stuck with it for years and some for a decade, having amassed thousands and thousands of hours each.
    Let us keep the subboards, please. Its a matter of respect and appreciation.
  8. Apfel

[W6C] Suggestions

suggestion to add winterburg to the mappool as a tiebreaker map sir
  9. Apfel

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

No one is saying a word when odin participates with Malta 2 but when Nessa tries to come up with a team everyone is getting towards against.
    Yea maybe, just maybe that is because nessa aimbotted on matchmaking for weeks, it was super obvious, he ruined the fun for tons of players and didnt care. Odin wallhacked on mm and while thats disgusting its not nearly as bad as nessa playing archer every match and cheating the way up the top lol. Not every cheat is equally as disruptive to the experience of others, and the level on which nessa cheated is something unmatched. Giving all cheaters caught on mm the same treatment is really mild towards nessa and really harsh towards odin and eduard.
  10. Apfel

117 kills in a single battle, can anyone top this?

Hey, just wanted to know if i currently hold the record for most kills in a single battle without cheating ;)
  11. Apfel

[WNL8] Livestreams

in case dayne vs stark is on sunday i might stream it, will confirm soon
  12. Apfel

WNL8 Fantasy Roster Mini-Game

Division A: Xerxes Habrak Normanguy Watly Mace Eder Apfel
  13. Apfel

Warband Native League 8 Player Ratings [19/02]

i have both the german and the french nationality can my flag please be split in the middle?
    And could you explain why you put verdi in tier 4? hes excellent
  14. Apfel

[WNL8] Statistics

IHkZrnh.jpg
  15. Apfel

[WNL8] Division A - Week 1 | Deadline: 09/02

Eder smashing on closed, things you love to see.
    to be honest, eder was quite useless there. its always easy to judge based on score when you havent seen the actual fight. Yes, he got a pentakill and saved the clean 6-0 in one round, but lets face it, thats mandatory. He degenerated. personally, im despised by his performance. *spits*
  16. Apfel

WNL8 Heads Up

Mythicc said:
    cant wait to not play another tournament lets go champ
    Mythicc said:
    battys actually thinking I was serious with my post XD
    Even if you dont think youve got a point, i think youve got one. You are not a bad player at all but you close yourself alot of doors. Unnecessarily.
    loads of players think that you´ve got quite an ego and behave in a matter that can be interpreted as arrogant sometimes. Together with the fact that you insulted quite a bit i cant help but come to the conclusion that you might be better off in this community if you showed some respect to other players :smile:
    it would be a win-win situation.
  17. Apfel

[TWC] Livestreams & VODs

Eder and me will stream the Native side of the final tonight :party: :party: 19 gmt over at me channel, be sure to tune in:
  18. Apfel

[TWC] Grand Finals ($1000 prize)

Eder and me will stream the Native side of the final tonight :party: :party: 19 gmt over at me channel, be sure to tune in:
  19. Apfel

[TWC] Group Stage Week 2

LaPache, the guy who literally said "i got the cheater list from merc frank but wont publish it cause i got friends on it" is calling someone out for an unintended mistake?
    :party: :party:
Back
Top Bottom