Search results for query: *

• Users: KnightV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KnightV

Creating a new faction trouble

Hello everybody, I tried to add a new faction. I had followed the guide that is in a tutorials section, you know, but something went wrong and the game crashes while loading a new game. Rgl_log says this I know that I did smth wrong with the map icons, but who can explain what actually is...
  2. KnightV

inbattle messages

Hello. I came to the problem that in the left side of the screen messages don't appear. I mean such messages as "killed by someone, damage" and so on. By the way, there are messages about coming reinforcements and headshot.
  3. KnightV

Join any side in battle

Anyone knows how to do that?I tried to comment out condition blocks in menu pre_join. It works perfectly, but if I enter the castle or the town, game says that nearby friendly parties join on my side. This became ennoying to read every time.
  4. KnightV

Red lines

How to find what script or what place in the script causes such error? At Mission Template mst_quick_battle_siege trigger no: 55 conditions. At Mission Template mst_quick_battle_siege trigger no: 55 conditions
  5. KnightV

Adding party on the global map

Is it possible to add single party on the global map, defeat it so it`ll disappear forever? If yes, then what are the main steps?
  6. KnightV

Adding music

Music, that I`ve added to my mod, desn`t play. I have all tracks in my mod, they are added to module_music.py and I have added flag "module_track", too. Format of the files is ogg, the same is written in module_music. What else I could forgot to check while adding new tracks. I hope for...
  7. KnightV

Cheat deactivation

Hello, modding community. I switched cheats in Warband, started the game using WSE launcher and after entering a battle, cheats deactive. What issue could cause this problem? Thanks in advance.
  8. KnightV

Resolved Slow-motion issue

How to unable slow motion in the game? Or it`s connected with smth different?
  9. KnightV

Coop

Hey, community! I implemented coop in my mod and I want to ask one question: actually, coop battle is a singleplayer mode or multiplayer one? I have some gameplay features in a singleplayer and want to add them in coop mission template. But i need to be sure whether this mode is based on single-...
  10. KnightV

Joining any side in battle

Somewhere i saw this useful script, but now i can't, actually, remember where exactly. So, if somebody knows - leave here a link to the topic. Thanks
  11. KnightV

Looking for some scripts

In game i have an issue. For some reasons two parties on global map can fight for several days even if they are small ones. Then if i die and use function "lead soldiers" it becomes working incorrectly like my party or enemy`s one loses not more than 1 soldier per one click "continue". So if i...
  12. KnightV

Crash issue

vdt_skinning discard_buffer() vdt_regular discard_buffer() - what could this mean?
  13. KnightV

Map editing

Which variant of water is unmovable for parties? Probably, I used all of them and they all were moveable. Or are there any conditions which make water unmovable? https://ibb.co/gd3zstv - variants of water in the map editor
  14. KnightV

Scening question

How to enable cheat mod that allows me to visit siege scene. I want to add catapults in the siege mode. Thanks in advance
  15. KnightV

White trees` meshes issue

So, i tried to implement Da_repolished_trees into my mod. I added textures and brfs, wrote brf hame in module.ini and rewrote flora_kinds file in my mod folder so it has the same names of meshes as in brf file. But in game i see that stems of all the trees are white. Branches are ok. I`ve...
  16. KnightV

Modmerger mod implementing issue

Good day, friends. I`m trying to implement into my mod pbod 0.96.3 using its modmerger pack but i`m getting strange to me error. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Traceback (most recent call last): File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module> from process_operations import * File...
  17. KnightV

Crash issue

When i start battle, actually after pressing "charge the enemy", my mode crashes without any errors. I can visit centers, halls or villages, but none of battle scenes. The same problem has a duel with lord feature which is new. I`m confused and don`t know what even could cause it. Any advice or...
  18. KnightV

Terrain Type

I want to change texture for desert forest but i can`t find its material. I want to add sea battles and it requires additional terrain type. Is there a method to add a new terrain type or somehow change the original one? I could change the snow or plain but i need these textures in my mod.
  19. KnightV

Output token not found issue

Hello, who knows how to solve this issue? i get these errors exporting dialogs... ERROR: Output token not found: window_close ERROR: Output token not found: party_bounty_quest_honor_end
  20. KnightV

Campaign Map Crash

People, how do you think what can cause crash on the campaign map?
Back
Top Bottom