Search results for query: *

1. PoochieMoo

Optomization?

I have a GTX 1050 and an i5 7300, and the game does not run very well on high for me. It runs better in multiplayer, but singleplayer is difficult to play. Is this a problem with my specs, or is the game just not very well optomized at this point? I'm obviously expecting optomization problems...
  2. PoochieMoo

Will this play banner lord

I have a GTX 1050 and an i5 7300. The game is not very well optimized yet, at least in singleplayer. I can run the game decently with my specs on high. It's asking a lot to run the game with such an old processor, though. That graphics card is probably not going to cut it either. You may be able to run it on low, but it probably won't be an enjoyable experience with those PC components.
  3. PoochieMoo

Beta Testing Specs

I have a question about the specs. I have a GTX 1050 and an i5 7300 with a 1TB SSD. Will I be able to run the multiplayer beta on medium/high settings with stable FPS? And will the optimization be better when the game is released to the public?
  4. PoochieMoo

i paid 4.99$ on this game and it was life changing

I bought this game for $15 in March of 2017, and a few days after I bought it, it went on sale for 6 bucks. Although in all honesty, I'd say this game is worth the $15 even today. The amount of gameplay for the price is absolutely insane.
  5. PoochieMoo

?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Wow. It seems like just the other day ago it was Gamescom 2018! I honestly can't believe a year has already passed...
  6. PoochieMoo

Dev Blog 30/08/18

Lamias said:
    monoolho said:
    I disagree. It's not breaking exclusive news, of course, but it was an informative blog for anyone following the development, but who does not follow the hundreds of threads in the forums. Thus, it is news for many, just not not for us, who are the passionate butterlords vying for the attention of the Devs with our assumptions, desires, suggestions and dreams. The Devblogs are not in any way, shape or form designed to only showcase novelty stuff from the new games, they are a medium of communication between the development team and the consumers, about any subject related to the game, not only "look at this new feature we haven't mentioned ever before!" every week. This is why so many feel the blogs are disappointing most of the time, they want novelty, and there's only a limited amount of stuff they can show. It's a fine line between showing too much and making the game boring before you even play it, and showing too little that the community gets angry. And sincerely, this community has been shown to be angered by the slightest of things... In my opinion, TaleWorlds pampered fans too much, many act like spoiled brats sometimes...
    And I disagree with you. Taleworlds pampered the fans? No, Taleworlds is outright mocking the fans until now.

The only new things that Bannerlord has to offer are MINOR features which are worthless to even be discussed: improved game menus, crafting system, crime alleys, some new quests and a new skill system. Zero content, zero depth, zero things to keep you interested after 10-20 hours of excitement. Serious Warband mods had 5 times more content than Bannerlord.

And Taleworlds is advertising the game as follows "Do whatever you want: trade, fight, enter tournaments, complete quests and join factions". DUH. You could do ALL OF THIS in Warband as well. So, what's new??? 90% of Bannerlord is essentially the same as Warband...

I sincerely hope that Bannerlord has new features that they haven't talked about. But I truly doubt it...
    You entirely forgot about Clans, Minor Factions, expanded world map, new factions, and biggest of all, playing as your children! These, I would say, are extreme improvements over warband that increase replayability and the roleplaying aspect.
  7. PoochieMoo

Where can I buy these gamescom banners?

These banners are sweet... I wish we could buy them as posters!
  8. PoochieMoo

Fortify Stance

Tibertus said:
    Maybe  pick the level of fortification that you can entrench to? Maybe have the minimum encampment just be tents to recuperate your army, but you can choose to take longer to entrench and erect sharpened wooden stakes around the camp, or even longer and erect a palisade, etc. Honestly, seems like a good mod idea maybe.
    This is what I was thinking. You could choose different levels that take different amounts of time to set up. These could range from some wagonts and tents to makeshift palisades and spikes.
  9. PoochieMoo

Fortify Stance

I was thinking of the old "Wait here for some time" option in Warband, and came upon a way to improve it. With the new focus on chokepoints and strategic positions in bannerlord, I thought that a "fortify" option like in Total War would be cool to implement. It would take hours to set up, but...
  10. PoochieMoo

Dev Blog 09/08/18

rav1990 said:
    Are marriages implemented? Would be a nice feature to have
    I would assume, as you can have children and play as those children.
  11. PoochieMoo

Geographic names

I think this would be a really good feature to add. Villagers could also refer to these places instead of just settlements when giving quests. They could also have unique battle maps.
  12. PoochieMoo

Dev Blog 09/08/18

I think seeing a dynamic encyclopedia would be a cool feature.

For example, there could be a 'wars' tab, and under that tab are all the wars that have been fought in the playthrough. There could also be a'battles' subsection where it lists the battles, their participants, casualties, etc.
  13. PoochieMoo

Family Banners and Faction Colors

Will each lord have their own banner or will they take on the banner of their clan? Also, I wonder if it's possible to join an existing clan or if you have to use your own house when joining a faction?
  14. PoochieMoo

Constructive Criticisms

Novgorod said:
    What about the influence system?

I quote from Dev Blog 05/10/17

Influence points can be spent to determine the outcome of some faction decisions and to make requests to allied lords

Did I miss this in the Demo? Was this aswell scrapped? So in the political aspect we are going too back to warband?
    It wasn't scrapped. You can see it in this screenshot from some of the Gamescom gameplaay:
    https://imgur.com/9hjSc3g
  15. PoochieMoo

Colored Party Numbers For Character

This is a simple request: I hope that the color of the character's party numbers changes depending on their faction affiliation. So, for example, if you were a Battanian lord, they would turn green. I would also like the character's name to change, adding a prefix of "Lord" or "Count" or...
  16. PoochieMoo

Horse Breeding

Another thing that would be awesome to see is horse bloodlines. Like, for example, if you took the King's horse you could continue the bloodline of the Royal horses, and they would be worth more.

Kind of goes along with the traits system I suggested earlier. Customization is one of my favorite parts of sandbox games, such as the weapon crafting system. Seeing customization in horses (naming them, breeding them for certain traits, etc.) would be something I think a lot of people in this thread would like to see.
  17. PoochieMoo

?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

How would siblings/parents work? Would it just be random when you start a game how many siblings you have? Choosing a starting village or city would also be really nice, instead of just the capital of one of the factions.

Also, having family members appear on the map as parties, noble or not, would be really cool. Say, for example, if your brother was travelling away from his home (the village you chose as your starting position), you could see him on the map travelling into the city, and go interact with him on his travels! He also wouldn't have to be a noble for this to happen, just a normal villager. If he is an important person in the village, he could even lead the band of village farmers that departs the village for the city every so often.
  18. PoochieMoo

From Bannerlord Calradia to Warband Calradia

The Vlandians are the ancestors of the Swadians and Rhodoks. The Rhodoks start a rebellion somewhere down the line and separate from the Swadians.

The Battanians are not really an ancestor to anyone, so its logical to assume that they were conquered by somebody, most likely Nords/Vaegirs/Sturgians depending on when they were conquered.

The Sturgians seem to be a mix between the Veagirs and the Nords. They have territory in both WB factions. There isn't any info on how they seperated from each other, though.

The empire could possibly have been overrun by the Khuzaits (like how the Barbarians overran the Romans), because of the Khergits location on the WB map. The Khergits are on the eastern edge of the WB map, where the empire would have been in the BL map.

The Khuzaits are the Khergits, there was just a different tribe in power at the time. The Khergits are a clan of the Khuzaits in BL, actually.

The Aserai aren't on the WB map either, but it can be assumed that when the Empire fell, they snagged territory such as Ortysia and Charas, which would later become desert cities in the WB map. I think the name is the same situation as the Khuzaits to Khergits; a dynasty change.

A lot of this might be innacurate/wrong but I tried my best!
  19. PoochieMoo

Horse Breeding

wormydowg said:
    JuanNieve said:
    Whatever makes you happy said:
    wormydowg said:
    JuanNieve said:
    It would be great to be able to breed horses and sell them at high prices :grin:

The trade is based on supply and demand. So just breed them in Khuzait, and sell them to what ever faction has a high demand for horses.
    I would guess Sturgia for their low supply and reliance on boats, But just because an area has a low supply for horses doesn't mean it will have a high demand.
    Sturgia's low supply might meet their needs. So in theory, just wait for Vlandia to start a war with someone.
    High competition begets lower prices due to a saturated market. Khuzaits may not be the best option.
    My idea was to raise purebred horses with high stats and sell them at exorbitant prices like in warband, although this is more likely to happen this
    fed.jpg

weapon stats would be cool!!! If you defeat a noble in battle, your weapon should get a nice static price boost. How ever if you own a weapon with a blade, and you execute a lord, your weapon should get a Tag "Killed X" and get an even bigger price boost.

Idk hopefully someone else can refine this idea, but its certainly cool.

I personally wouldn't sell my unique weapons, it would be cool to store these weapons in your keep. But with the random gen with companions and vassals... there are plenty of people you could defeat in battle.
    And weapons youve taken from other lords should also have price boosts, And even bigger in enemy faction/own faction.

lol imagine selling a kings sword to a poor peasant town (at a lose obviously). What would have happened back in the old days?
    would the king give them money for it back? or take it from them?
    That would be so awesome! I hope that the weapons can evolve and upgrade along with the character. The persistent lord's weapons are something I really like about the game and would love to see developed further.
  20. PoochieMoo

Early Access Confirmed

Dreamer19 said:
    PoochieMoo said:
    I'm not complaining about getting to play Bannerlord earlier than I should be, but I can't help but worry that after the EA is released, they're going to take their sweet time on the full release. More funding + A version to tide fans over= Infinitely long development time

They're already taking their Sweet Time xD.

8 years of Development = Early Game Stage.
    I know, that's why I'm afraid they'll take even longer than they already have
Back
Top Bottom