Search results for query: *

• Users: Icewood
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Icewood

Question for devs about update map.

First of all i wanted to say thank you for all hard work, since i know it's hard to work on a game with so many people trying to put you down in forums and reviews, don't mind them keep working to the best of your abilities. that being said i want to say i do not mind stop playing every once in...
  2. Icewood

Resolved death/watch cam + companions role assignment

so when you die in a turny or just watch a turny your view is fixed or you can just click and see it from one of the fighters prespectives, for some reason you can't move cam freely which is not game breaking but it's annoying. more urgent which for some reason havent got taken care of in the...
  3. Icewood

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Wonderers reworked and some newbies please please please

first of love the game and everything you done with it so far. now my biggest issue isthat the wonderers make no sens, i have companion that have lot's ofriding skills and lance skill but most of their perks are for fighting on foot, the perk choices of companions make no sense whatsoever. also...
  4. Icewood

Discord for MP Clans

is there a official Discord or something where you can find Clans for the MP part of the game please?
  5. Icewood

when can we expect next big update please

i was wondering, when the game first came out it was updated daily now all i see lately are small fixes, now i understand we have the corona and all that stuff going on around the world and i'm not writing this to rush the devs in any way shape or form but can we please get a idea of what they...
  6. Icewood

Pre-Order

With EA almost upon us, shouldn't be a pre-order/different editions and all that coming up on Steam alrdy or is that not going to be a thing with Butterlord? personally i would love to see some kind of pre-order ultimate edition of Butterlord to buy alrdy, but that's just me.
  7. Icewood

Building pc for Bannerlord

hi, i'm working on building a pc right now for Bannerlord, but i'm not sure about the specs needed as of right now, i'm looking at AMD with the 3400G and the intg graphics of RX Vega 11 that comes with it and 16 or 32 or maybe 64 ram at 3200 speed. Would this be good to run it and run it at 30...
Back
Top Bottom