Search results for query: *

• Users: Roadpork
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Roadpork

give us an option to disable the heavy attack

give us an option to disable the heavy attack. so only: left click, then light attack, that's it. no holding mouse button then attack. The network is very bad. It frequently auto-halts the attack even though you lose the mouse button instantly. Then it accidentally turns into a heavy attack...
  2. Roadpork

when single click mouse, does it randomly deliver heavy/light attack? or just the poor server issue?

or always light attack, but random trigger scream? pls someone explain
  3. Roadpork

What causes NA server red/yellow tags?

frequently package loss and spiking ping. It wasn't that crazy. (or might be it just didn't honestly show the tags?)
  4. Roadpork

inf logic

only good at a narrow place the main gameplay is 4-directional combat the camera will go crazy in a narrow place ???
  5. Roadpork

Does anyone encounter fake queuing like me?

the searching time is ticking, but actually, you are not in the queue. if you hit cancel, nothing happens. the only solution is: close the game from windows Task manager...
  6. Roadpork

The reason 6v6 skirmish will never be fun

My understanding of "3 essential elements" of Mount&Blade. Apparently, they are not typical Blizzard's "Healer-DPS-Tank" They should be: 1. Balance maintainer(inf) 2. Balance manipulator(archer) 3. Balance pounder(cav) "Balance" here is not about combat balance(not "who is OP, who should buff...
  7. Roadpork

stun rate increased? or server has problem?

why the stun rate became so high? one-handed vs one-handed get constantly stunned
  8. Roadpork

the ping from na central to na east

it was 46 1 year ago, then 56 months ago, then 68+ , now its 80 wtf?
  9. Roadpork

Does anyone could not able to set the full-screen Refresh Rate too?

It starts from 3 patches ago. You go into a game, set the refresh rate, then apply, resume. Then go back to the settings again. Magically, it's still 50hz T_T pls... I bought the 165hz monitor only for BL, and it only worked like 2 patches.
  10. Roadpork

Could we have any explanation for the melee blocking mechanicsm?

blocking now makes 0 sense. you have the correct direction then got hit, you have the wrong direction then blocked... I know there is an async bug, but at least I like to know how long should I hold my mouse to let my blocking stay where it supposed to be. The game is unreliable it's ok, the...
  11. Roadpork

When will devs add Play Dead perk?

It will be fun. Since the permanent corpse seems won't be fixed...
  12. Roadpork

fps cant be changed 1.5.6

13. Roadpork

In Progress Video configure does not work (multiplayer).

Summary: Video configure of multiplay mode does not work. How to Reproduce: 1. Set Display Mode to fullscreen, set refresh rate to 164hz(highest of my monitor), click Apply Quit game Relaunch game The display mode now is Windowed, the refresh rate is 50hz 2. Set Display Mode to fullscreen, set...
  14. Roadpork

Why its always loading something in game since 1.5.4???

my fps showing steady but the game is choppy. is that because of countless corpses?
  15. Roadpork

serious bugs impacts MP melee e1.5.4 (and before)

1. sometimes you want a light attack, instead, your character scream and swing slower (I assume it's somehow turned into a heavy attack) 2. block direction is not sync (I have the confidence of my correctness because I practiced almost every single day last over 3 year. continue on from EA, so...
  16. Roadpork

Resolved how come the local and the server block direction not sync?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-come-the-local-and-the-server-block-direction-not-sync.435045/ It's a question long exists since WB. I did a left block, but on my friend's screen, I was doing the right block. I think the direction input should be sent directly from my...
  17. Roadpork

how come the local and the server block direction not sync?

It's a question long exists since WB. I did a left block, but on my friend's screen, I was doing the right block. I think the direction input should be sent directly from my local, which means it should be exactly the same as what I sent. Why it's frequently different?
  18. Roadpork

Is the laser eyes a feature or a bug?

I was always feeling the trajectory of ranged weapons is wrong. One day I found out that arrows/bolts were shooted from my eyes. My weapon did nothing! That sucks... many good players are adapting to that error. I can't imagine someday devs say: "oops. It's a mistake, no worries now we fixed...
Back
Top Bottom