Search results for query: *

• Users: Kortze26
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kortze26

2 weeks since the last hotfix, 7 weeks since the last full update

What are the chances that we can get an update on how the bugfixes are coming along that cropped up with the code refactor? There are some really good games coming up starting next month with Baldur's Gate 3, followed by Crusader Kings 3 in September. I've been an ardent follower of Bannerlord...
  2. Kortze26

Bartering for peace is broken 1.4.1

In my current playthrough of nearly 50 hours on the toughest difficulty setting, I finally created my own kingdom with 1 castle, 3 million Denars and over 1000 troops at my disposal. I'm kind of upset at the moment, though. While out taking a castle across the map, The largest faction in the...
  3. Kortze26

Thank you to the Taleworlds team!

Yesterday, I hit a major milestone in the beta. I played my one thousandth match, just one week before EA release. I recieved my key back in September and since then, have been playing almost daily. I've seen a lot of progress, experienced a lot of crashes, been the victim of some serious...
  4. Kortze26

What's the vibe like at Taleworlds HQ right now?

With 5 weeks until showtime, how are you dev's holding up?
  5. Kortze26

Is Sergeant mode still in the works?

Two years ago, we got a look at some serious game play with the sergeant mode recordings released at E3 2017.  :iamamoron: My Question is whether this is a game mode that will only be in single player, whether it will be reserved for when we move to early access, or whether we might see...
  6. Kortze26

Project Fallacy or why projects take longer than anticipated

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=53615164&refid=asa This morning, Freakanomics released an episode about the Project Fallacy, or why projects take far longer than anticipated.  I thought it might help both fans and developers gain some perspective on the state of things, currently with Bannerlord.
  7. Kortze26

New-old interview with Amragan at gamescom '17

This looks like an interview with Armagan from Gamescom last year, one that I haven't seen before.  It's in english and by Gamondo, released yesterday.
  8. Kortze26

Unofficial Bannerlord Manual

Hello everyone in the Mount & Blade community.  I am happy to share with you today a project that I have been working on lately.  I sifted through all of the dev blogs and cobbled together what I feel is a cohesive and comprehensible manual that will help you quickly find the information you...
  9. Kortze26

Assigning a troop to multiple class groups

In Warband there are 6 total "Class of Troop" slots.  Each unit type can be assigned to 1 class of troop, which, I believe, makes managing orders to perform complex maneuvers quite limited. Sometimes I want all of my infantry to move together and quickly switch to archers and then split off my...
  10. Kortze26

What I'd like to see in the mystery blog upcoming.

I think that I'd like to see something along the lines of a look at the troop trees for each faction, an introduction to the starting nobles for each faction, a look at the different available siege machines and what the resource gathering behind building them looks like.  I would also like to...
  11. Kortze26

Gamescom trailer?

Will we be seeing a trailer for gamescom?  Or, will we get more gameplay footage?  What day can we expect to see the stuff released?
  12. Kortze26

Gamescom is less than 2 weeks away!

GamesCom 2017 is less than 2 weeks away!!! I, for one, just want to say good luck to Callum and Armagan and the rest of the Taleworlds team in getting this presentation finalized.  For my part, I'll be happy to see anything, as long as it's put together well and not a repeat of footage we've...
Back
Top Bottom