Search results for query: *

1. Caliban

Is there a way to transfer helmets from Skyrim to M&B WB? (I want this helmet)

You missunderstand my post. We have at Warband modding a huge list of OSP resources available. Did you already look through them if there is not a helmet like this inside somewhere?

Yeah, I have looked through every Dark Age OSP packs and i've skimmed through every Dark age mod that is available.

The meshes for this helmet and the ones that accompany it are not in any way in this forum or in any Warband mod (with the exception of Forgotten Lore, but that mod was never released)
  2. Caliban

Did you already take a look through the OSP resources? There are quite a lot of helmets there.

The meshes can't be accessed by OpenBrf.

According to one guide i've read, I would need to convert those .nif mesh files into OBJ files by unpacking them with a 3D editing program that is compatible with .nif files (similar to OpenBrf but with GameBryo games) so that OpenBrf can recognize them.

However, whenever I unpack it OpenBrf still doesn't let me open those resource files with the meshes since it divides it into three .OBJ files and that's where I stop trying since I have no idea how to proceed since that guide never went beyond that.
  3. Caliban

There was this badass Vendel period helmet from a dead mod called Forgotten Lore and the description of this image in Moddb said that it was transfered from a skyrim helmet pack to Mount and Blade. Link to the helmet pack : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55116?tab=description This one ...
  4. Caliban

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

What is your computer configuration and what settings have you set? Does this problem occur on presets with lower graphics settings?

It still happens even with the lowest of settings.

Again, this didn't happen with the original wse
  5. Caliban

That's turned off aswell.

Maybe my computer isn't good enough to run wse2?

Even then, Is there another way to get rid of some of the stuttering?
  6. Caliban

did you turn off occlusion completely, not just filters?

How can I turn off occlusion completely?

The options menu only has the filters.

I have every filter turned off.
  7. Caliban

How do I solve the stuttering? It happens in all mods I play. Vertical sincronization helps a bit.

This stuttering doesn't happen in the original wse. Occlusion low pass filter is off, btw.

I appreciate the faster loading times and fewer crashes but this stutering is getting very annoying.
  8. Caliban

I'm having severe stuttering problems when playing Viking Conquest with wse2

I don't know what's producing that issue but maybe it's due to me having the original wse in the same folder?

Maybe it's VC's shaders that's is producing this stuttering.

Maybe I need to tinker more the graphic options?

Please help.
  9. Caliban

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Any news, fladin?
  10. Caliban

Hello, Fladín, are you still developing this marvelous mod?
  11. Caliban

Any updates, fladin?
  12. Caliban

OSP: The Open Source Project

Raudentius told me that he got the OSP of the shields from somewhere but he doesn't remember where.

However, even an older mod called Knights of the Last Battle also has them.

Maybe it's from that mod, I don't know.

I'm looking for the original OSP that has those shields.
  13. Caliban

OSP: The Open Source Project

Can anyone direct me to where can I find these pavise shields?

I specifically want the smaller pavises.

3EjjfcF.jpg
  14. Caliban

OSP Code Combat Deployable Pavise Shield (Multiplayer 6/6/2010)

I know it's off-topic but i'm curious about those painted pavise shields.

Where can I get them?
  15. Caliban

Thanks
  16. Caliban

I still don't know how to put heraldic items into the mod.

I searched the internet but there's no proper tutorial explaining how to transfer them.

I tried spending some time tinkering with the meshes and tableau materials files. I put the lines of the shield into those files but to no avail.

It seems i'll stick with normal shields.

Is there any OSP with hand pavises (small pavise shields) but without having any heraldic colours?
  17. Caliban

Hello again Fladin.

I have now a problem with transferring one of your heraldic shields to another mod.

I pasted the textures of the meshes both in Openbfr and on the textures file.

However, the shield appears improperly in the game. It's like various textures mashed together with the heraldic part being a small part of it.

It's this one :

JQl90ge.jpg
  18. Caliban

Hey, Fladin. I have been playing around with your items and BFR.

And I have really enjoyed myself creating combinations.

This is one of them.

19. Caliban

You were right.

I didn't change and update the mesh name.

Now they show up properly.

Thank you very much, Fladin.

I hope you finish your mod.
  20. Caliban

Thank you so much, Fladin. It finally worked.

However, there seems to be another problem. The helmets with mail coifs seem to not appear in the game.

It actually causes a graphical bug when I implement it.

My troops whom I equipped this helmet with are now bald XD.

I don't know what causes the problem, to be honest.

I've put everything where it should fit in. Maybe there's a different shader or texture for coifs in the mod I want to transfer items to.
Back
Top Bottom