Search results for query: *

1. Footbeard

OCE Servers

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Just wondering why there are 0 official servers in any way, shape or form for Oceania when the developers specifically indicated they'd exist at release. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated, this is an incredibly underhanded move by TW if...
  2. Footbeard

EMPIRE IS INVINCIBLE

let's remove all 6 factions
    200% IQ plays
  3. Footbeard

Custom Server List, where?

Custom-Server-List.png

If you don't see any servers here, that is likely because you are not running the game with anti-cheat.
    Please follow these:
    1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside

You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
    2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file by double-clicking
    3. Delete following folder if it exists
    4. Run Install_BattlEye file by double-clicking

Eleven empty servers makes my heart hurt but probably hurts your pockets more. What's the plan to foster a thriving MP community?
  4. Footbeard

EMPIRE IS INVINCIBLE

Your solution is to remove 2 factions entirely? Lol. I'm always a fan of buffing rather than nerfing but Empire does seem very strong comparatively
  5. Footbeard

11 years of development and still missing.....

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread. 10/10
  6. Footbeard

Throwing Axes in Melee

That's amazing to hear, thank you!
  7. Footbeard

Throwing Axes in Melee

Apologies if this has been asked already but I couldn't find the thread for it. Is there a reason why throwing axes can't be used in melee combat like they could be in Warband? It'd make them super fun and versatile
  8. Footbeard

1.5 Impressions?

After reading this thread I've seen some interesting suggestions. In my personal experience I thought 1h weapons needed a little speed boost but now I'm inclined to think that 2hs across the board could do with a slight speed nerf. Crushthrough needs a big tweak, probably only limit it to blunt, 2h weapons; voulges, menavalions and falxes crushing through feels bad.

I think many ranged players are complaining because now draw/aim time doesn't properly match the animations so it feels weird. I think ranged aiming could use a slight speed buff but significantly decrease hold time. I believe cavalry feels so strong at the moment because infantry lacks the ranged tools to hassle from a distance effectively. The slight buff to aim time would see a more balanced playing field.

I really feel like all spears should be able to swing from side to side for low blunt damage and to give 2 extra attack directions. All spears should also be able to brace; it's absurd that only pikes and lances (a cav weapon to start with) can brace.

I'm starting to really like how responsive infantry feels. A big step in the right direction
  9. Footbeard

Bots in TDM

For a number of reasons, the online community of Bannerlord is suffering and few servers are reaching population cap during peak playing hours. A number of servers don't get populated at all and several gamemodes are unavailable to a number of regions. OCE doesn't have access to Skirmish or...
  10. Footbeard

Patch Notes e1.5.0

I don't think archery is useless at all! I've still been able to headshot fairly consistently compared to throwing. As I stated before, the biggest problem is being mislead by the mismatched animation and aim time. Crushthrough reserved for 2h, blunt weapons only, when?
  11. Footbeard

Diplomacy Developments

Are you taking a relations hit for him raiding caravans?
    Interested in this. Also interested if your companions raiding villages/caravans changes their traits and whether we'll be able to ask them not to.

I also think the Khuzait Lords are so strong because they are absurdly quick on the world map which makes chasing them a chore (they can often flee far enough to get backup) and fleeing nigh on impossible.

It would be cool to see Loyalty do something in the game!
  12. Footbeard

Patch Notes e1.5.0

The archery changes are crushingly nerfing. completely and utterly. You lads screwed it for no good reason and have ruined playing archer at this point in multiplayer and honestly no clue why, archery didn't need this kind of nerf.
    I agree with this to a degree but more to ranged in general. The animations still feel as quick as before but the character takes a lot longer to aim; throwing weapons are close to useless vs cavalry now. Due to the mismatch of aim time and animation, it feels bad. I think ranged aiming needs to be tweaked slightly faster so that it doesn't feel so unreliable
  13. Footbeard

More Gamemodes

Payload is my favorite mode from TF2 and probably one of the most underrated game modes in gaming. Bannerlord is set up to support it and it would be an excellent addition to both competitive and casual play.
    I feel like balancing this would be hard as Bannerlord doesn't have healing. I feel snowballing would become a huge issue
  14. Footbeard

Patch Notes e1.5.0

WTF @Callum. WHERE IS MY NON-INSANE REACTION SPEED WEAPON HANDLING MODE????? WHICH version do I need to install? You people are INSANE! F YOU!
    I laughed. Use a shield or revert back to 1.4.3. The vast majority of players, new and old, seem to prefer the melee now
  15. Footbeard

Character dying,,,what now?

I usually keep my companions in a separate group to prevent any needless deaths
  16. Footbeard

MP Modified Combat Parameters

They made blocking faster, but attacks are slower. As a result the combat feels worse than before.
    Heartily disagree. Combat feels way better with crushthrough needing toning down, 1h attack speed becoming a little faster and ranged getting a very slight buff in animation speed. The returning community also pretty much wholeheartedly disagrees; the combat fundamentals from this patch have created a game environment that will keep a hardcore following for man years
  17. Footbeard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

remove crushthrough.

On everything but short, blunt 2h weapons
  18. Footbeard

More Gamemodes

I'm all for duel and battle but I don't know why TW hasn't included normal deathmatch considering the player population at the moment. It's easy to pick up and put down and would encourage a higher stream of players into other gamemodes. Deathmatch is pretty much learning how to fight and warming up. I miss the Warband arena for exactly that
  19. Footbeard

Combat feedback

I heartily disagree with everything you've said and would argue the opposite. 1h weapons need a mild speed boost
  20. Footbeard

1.5 Spear Combat

I agree wholeheartedly with Chaos. Spears feel better overall but feel less effective against 2h, primarily due to crushthrough. 2h Spears also need a swing animation that delivers mild blunt damage; this would primarily be useful as a mixup/stagger.

I also really don't understand why only lances (cav weapon) and pikes can be used to brace vs cavalry
Back
Top Bottom