Search results for query: *

1. DaN_CZ

Bannerlord is almost ready for DLCs

a DLC that adds Warband combat system and actual support for multiplayer. Heh i can only keep dreaming.
  2. DaN_CZ

[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Iam glad i discovered this thread. If this project goes well i would like this to be transferred to other mods too. It is like the upmost feature i wanted from this game.
  3. DaN_CZ

Item customization when

This feature is in development for Full Invasion 3

Shared by Maroon

I think its a matter of time something similar comes to other mods
  4. DaN_CZ

Team Caveman > Team Dino

Oh well, I guess I’m not wearing any pants today
  5. DaN_CZ

[UNOFFICIAL] Bannerlord Dedicated Server Mod

Greetings everyone. New video updated. 10 players combat test.

Yes, this is what i imagined BL would look like before first release. This is true fun.
  6. DaN_CZ

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Could this potentially be good news for us?
    1b654789ecb923e9f2769bdd8f2d27ea.png

1b654789ecb923e9f2769bdd8f2d27ea

Well it's about goddamn time. Let's hope they release it asap so there is something to be a little excited about.
  7. DaN_CZ

Creating a new clan should be expanded on with more features and more depth

Aaand another episode of "modders will take care of this".
  8. DaN_CZ

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Not a bad patch. Patches like these needs to be more often. Step by step new feature so we can see some progress. Not talking about MP of course...
  9. DaN_CZ

How's your "VISION" working out TW?

Devs just blindly follow what higher management tells them to. And by the look of it it seems like the higher management never played M&B in their life before. They give devs priorities to focus on and its obviously not MP. They are probably fine with sales they made on a casual SP players and newcomers so they dont need to rush for MP. My thoughts, could be wrong :rolleyes:
  10. DaN_CZ

ADD STAMINA = REAL FUN GAMEPLAY

Ugh and while we are at it we can also implement illnesses and bleeding system for a "real fun gameplay". I also dislike the fact my character can't do a flips while jumping.
    Ok now for real. Combat system is already messed enough even without stamina system. So pls no.
  11. DaN_CZ

I Love This Game

Warband was great. This is meh
  12. DaN_CZ

Chad Warband vs. Virgin Bannerlord

Haha its funny because its true
  13. DaN_CZ

[Poll] Do you think it is too late for Taleworlds to redo the class system?

More like

Do you think it is too late for Taleworlds to redo the combat system?​

14. DaN_CZ

Has anyone actually been able to make their character look like Arnold or Putin?

Current character customization system is really not that difficult. It has quite limited posibilities. Try to create a bald guy for example and compare it to other bald guy someone else created. I bet they will look like brothers.
    Plus you can't make a goofy looking characters anymore.

So why can't we first pick a specific type of nose/mouth/eyes/ears, then select a skin condition or texture of that area and then finally actually shaping it up to our liking? Would it be too time consuming for developers? Btw i dont mind that much if it stays in the game as long as they fix other more important features.
  15. DaN_CZ

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

Oh no! Dont insult the devs, dont hurt their feelings! Well it's hard to insult someone when they just dont give a crap about our opinions anyways :smile:
  16. DaN_CZ

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Ye and speaking of releasing custom servers from TW to public it seems like its gonna take another year as its going at Taleworld-ish pace. Plus no statement was given about the matter so far.
  17. DaN_CZ

Barbie World TaleWorlds is the Best

They worked a month on this
  18. DaN_CZ

[Strawpoll] If Taleworlds prepared another game, what you would do ?

I wouldnt have such a high expectations as i had for Bannerlord for sure. I dont want to be disappointed like that again. I would pay for Warband remaster tho. If done well...
  19. DaN_CZ

Persistent World for Bannerlord?

I dont think it will be that much of a salvation if a base game sucks. We will see ...
  20. DaN_CZ

I love bannerlord

If i wanted to kill myself, I'd climb up on Bannerlord expectations and jump down on it's current state.

-Me 2021
Back
Top Bottom