Search results for query: *

• Users: Cochus1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Pixelated graphics since update

Summary: Since the last update, i have very pixelated graphics in moth multi and singleplayer. I have tried deleting the shaders and tiles folder but the issue still there. How to Reproduce: Enter the game Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 GPU Driver...
  2. Resolved Could not get acces from you platform service v1.4.1

I am having this error since i updated to beta branch 1.4.1
  3. High tier units chance of get killed instead of wounded should be lower

It could be a good way of balance. It's very common to see your armies have high tier archers and cab but lower tier melees, because they had the highest chance of get killed in the fight. If they make them more surviving it would be less a pain to keep a decent front line, while lower tier...
  4. What is wrong with factions??

In multiplayer, or at least in siege, it's like almost always we have Sturgia, followed by khuzaits and Empire. And almost never Vlandia or Battania...
  5. [v1.111] Bug being marshal

When i am marshal and i want to start a new campaing a strange message appears telling that i will celebrate a feast in my great hall of Sir Rodrigo (my name :S). Then the vassals come to me, "join" me and disappear. They appear again when i say that i want to finish the campaing...
  6. Bug with "start search" on multiplayer

I have a strange bug. When i click the "start search" option in the server's panel the conexion of all my house falls (i am not sure if its the expression) and i have to restart my router. Do u know how to solve it?
  7. [Sugestion] Clan banners for WB

I think that could be added a sistem of clan banners for the multiplayer. This banner should appear in the shield of the members, giving the game a good look and preserving the bannder spirit of the original M&B PD- Sorry for my english  :(
  8. EU manual servers

Taleworlds, could u put an manual EU server for the battle mode?? there are very ppl that prefere manual block but playing alwais in the same map (siege) is bored...
  9. how can it be??

I have lvl 12, an mail/plate armour and i sufer hits of 40/70 heal by a simple nordic soldier... how can it be??  :cry: :cry: :cry:. PD- Sorry for my englsih PDD- I play with normal damage, bit i dont think that the solution is put 1/2 damage, the armors should mitige the damage i think :S
Back
Top Bottom