Search results for query: *

• Users: Demoulius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Empire background bonus not applying?

Hi all, Did a search for a simular topic on this but cant find....anything on it. So apolagies if theres already a thread about htis. I havent played since just before the game launched. So its been a while. Im currently playing an empire playthrough. And im drowning in garrison fees for the...
  2. New game. Some observations about spears

Hey folks. Ive come back to the game after a few months stop and figured id do a playthrough and give some feedback. This isent a big post of feedback but rather something that I noticed right off the bat that feels off. Did they make spears even weaker then they already were? My character...
  3. Resolved Enemy cavalary unit stuck under map

Summary: One of the enemy cavalry units was stuck underneath the map How to Reproduce: No clue. Fight enemy with cavalry; hope you get this map and see if they glitch? Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): No clue what the scene is called. The map has a stream in it...
  4. Why field battles turn into a 1:1 K/D slugfest

Hey peoples, I have a theory why most of the field battles revert into a dumpsterfire slugfest where both sides have about a 1:1 KDR regardless of their tier, gear and/or position prior to the player getting KO'ed. Now again this is a theory.... But here goes: Ever watched the fights in Arena...
  5. Voulgers are absolutely packing!

So I noticed this earlier but dident think to much about this honestly but I just looked at the gear of a Vlandian Voulger again and he is packing 4 different weapons. Hes packing some serious heat! Hes packing: a Voulge (duh), but aside from that: a 2 handed sword (broad 2 hander). a 1 handed...
  6. Pure blood mount?

So I just noticed I had this mount sitting in my inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2459155156 The only thing that I can think of is that it comes from the 'beast master' ability in the scout tree. It gives you a 5% chance of finding a mount while moving through...
  7. Resolved Siege AI glitching out due to destruction of battering ram

Summary: Siege AI for attacking party stops as soon as the battering ram is destroyed. How to Reproduce: Load into a siege where an AI party is sieging and join the battle. If battering ram gets destroyed the AI glitches out Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): I...
  8. Weird gear pieces on troops

Hi all, im not sure if a thread for this excists or not as ive looked but couldnt find an anwser quikly.. Ive noticed some weird things when it comes to troops and their gear. Like for example the khuzait heavy lancer line. All of them have outright dreadfull leg armor. The top tier one has...
  9. In Progress Fian bracers graphics not loading properly

Summary: The gloves item 'Fian bracers' arent loading properly. How to Reproduce: Equip Fian bracers on main chracter or npc follower and look at the model Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): all Media (Screenshots & Video): made screeenshots to show, but cant add them?
  10. No pregnancies after 3 babies

Hello, Ive tried looking for it and see plenty of threads about people not getting any babies with their spouse. Im running into a little bit of a different problem (hence a new thread) and its that my spouse did get pregnant. The 2nd time after a day of beeing in my party. But after the 3rd...
  11. Which factions has the best type of units?

Hey all, Couldnt find a quik anwser to this so I figured id make a new thread for it. What faction has argueably the best unit type? And with that I mean, which one has the best archers. Which one best shield-wall line troopers etc etc. Back in warband I knew each faction and what unit was...
  12. Item balance issues

Hey all, Not sure where to post this... or if it has been posted before. If it has my bad but I couldnt find it. Ive noticed in singleplayer that some items are so many leagues better then others that id consider them broken. Like for example armor which weighs 1/5 of other items with...
  13. Resolved Broad leaf shaped spear has polearm moveset

And before anyone tells me, yes I am aware that a spear is a polearm. But the spear also has an own moveset. So im not sure if its intended or not but rather having a overhead and normal stab it has a stab, overhead slash and sideways slashes. When mounted you can play cricket with it. Neat...
  14. Resolved Gerta the wronged missing introduction

Hi there, I cant find if its already know, but I just ran into the companion Gerta the wronged in a tavern and she is missing her introduction text. It just says 'this is a generic backstory. Cheers, Demo'
  15. MP is 50% polearm and 50% ranged

Hey all, I love the multiplayer in these games. But huge ass polearms that instant-gib anything they touch and getting turned into a pin-cushion by archers is almost the only thing I see in multiplayer. Those things were popular in warband as well mind you but not the scope that I see it...
  16. Significant others

Hey all, So a question popped in my head htis morning. I just beat a lord whom I let go because she is honerable and noticed that without her helmet in the encyclopedia I liked the look off. I hadent considered the marrying aspect of the game yet and considering shes from an opposing faction...
  17. Armies not carrying food ?

HI there, So this morning I was playing the game and the faction that I joined had just declared a war so I strolled over to the faction leader and joined her army. I quikly noticed that noone had any food and they were basicly eating up all my food. I had about a month of food on me at the...
  18. Did certain items get updated?

Hey there, I dont know if I missed this in an update or not but I could have sworn that some items that I had (I think 2 days ago?) had different stats then they do now. And some that had inferior stats now suddenly have better stats. Dont get me wrong I know its EA but I dident catch anything...
  19. cant become king

Hey all, With the (hopefully soon release) of bannerlord my interest in mount and blade warband got peaked again. I noticed my old saves are still on it and I had a save on there in which I conquored all of Calradia but never got the achievement for it. I did some walking around and noticed 2...
Back
Top Bottom