Search results for query: *

1. New quest "landlords needs manual laborers" lets you farm unlimited charm xp and relation with village noteables

After you get this quest, when you talk to the other noteable in the village, and he tells you not to do it because you're putting honest people out of work or whatever, if you chooose hte second option "how about i split the profit with you", you get charm xp and relation with him. But after...
  2. Adding in Khuzait racial trait just makes their campaign OPness even more obvious

Did everyone just forget about how Battanians have the same racial trait but in the forest?
    10% speed boost in the forest < 10% speed boost everywhere
  3. What does horse weight actually do?

Placebos *aren't* supposed to do anything. If they were "placebo" numbers, then they'd be numbers that Taleworlds added to the game that aren't supposed to do anything. So it seems like you just don't know what placebos are. Hold this L graciously my man
    .... how can I put this so you will understand. Have you ever heard someone call something that doesn't work correctly a piece of s**t? Of course the thing isn't actually a literal piece of s**t. This isn't the best example, but I never thought I'd have to be spelling out this comment to someone this dense.
  4. Sturgian armor pieces are still missing

Did you ever find the 600k Empire lammaler armor?
    Nope but I didn't look in empire cities very much
  5. The Devs should fix the perks immediately.

Well, I've done exactly that, except my first attempt was a failure. I didn't want to load and try again since there's an option to discuss a possible marriage after a failed attempt, but every time she says it's impossible for us to ever get married. Maybe save scumming would have helped... Right then, gotta look for an early save... doh... :cautious:

Yea you fail once you're done. Save scumming is basically required to since there's like 2 eligible women to marry per faction so if you botch it with both you're boned.
  6. What does horse weight actually do?

If you knew that it worked on some patches, then it's obvious it's not just a "placebo" number lmao. So you're wrong. It's just bugged on some patches. And if you didn't know that, then you're still wrong but now you know! So either way you're wrong, silly. :smile:
    No **** it's bugged, all of the number I called placebo numbers are supposed to do something. The point is they actually do nothing, for whatever reason.
  7. Sturgian armor pieces are still missing

What is your character level and clan level? I heard in Warband shops worked by player level if that is true? Now it is by clan level.
    It's been everything. I have a clan lvl 5 character with smithies in nearly every sturgian town who has been going for a few years; shop inventories are exactly the same.

I've heard it's based on clan level, and yet... I can start a new game and immediately find high tier armor in the Empire, Khuzait, Aserai, and sometimes Vlandian cities, consistently. It's Sturgia and Battania that never spawn good armor, no matter what. I even installed the "item fixer" mod that claims to fix this but it doesn't work. It's super frustrating because naturally those are my 2 favorite factions lol.
  8. What does horse weight actually do?

Actually, it does.
    If you really read the thread, people already tested and proved that weight affects performance. In fact, that's the first thing I noticed when I first started the game were my speed in full armor is noticeable slower compared to my speed in practice arena without armor. It's especially noticeable when you have low athletic.
    And some people tested it and concluded it makes no difference. It seems it's varied by the patch. Maybe it worked at release but broke a few patches ago.
  9. What does horse weight actually do?

It does nothing. It's a placebo number, like the weight of equipment, the skill levels of basic soldiers, and culture bonuses.
  10. Sturgian armor pieces are still missing

Yea, I've started over a lot recently, probably 4 or 5 times since the latest patch Every time I've done the rounds through every Sturgian city, and every time the towns seem to have the exact same selection. The best armor is the one that gives like 20 body armor. I've also built smithies in every town and waited in game years; doesn't matter, the selection doesn't even change. Not the weapons, not the armor, only the trade goods. This issue is present for Battania too. The sleeveless scale mail is the best armor I can find in any of their cities. I don't know why this is so hard for TW to get right. They can get all these various cloth armors to appear everywhere, so they have the technology to make armor appear in shops, so just do the same thing for the real armor? This is such a baffling problem to have persisted for as long as it has.
  11. Surgeon hasn't gained a single point in medicine skill.

He still has room to increase it? Like he has enough focus points in medicine and enough attribute points in intelligence to have a higher skill cap?
  12. What happened to the competent ai they showed off in this video from a dev blog about the ai melee combat overhaul?

on one side players cry about too good AI and now they cry that its too bad
    Who cries that it's too good? I've never seen anyone complain about ai being to good, for any game, ever. If it's too good then change the difficulty to easy. Easy mode could be what hard mode is currently. Hard mode should be, idk hard...
  13. What happened to the competent ai they showed off in this video from a dev blog about the ai melee combat overhaul?

A couple months back they released this dev blog talking about how they overhauled the melee combat ai, and they had this video showing off the new ai with a duel against a lvl 24 opponent. Look how much they block, feint, chamber, position... What happened to this? The in game ai for max level...
  14. What do you want?

I want the ai to not be dumber than it was in warband. They showed off some videos in a dev blog with duels against high tier ai units and the fights looked dope, the elite ai units looked like a genuine challenge, and then the game came out and they're just as stupid as in warband. Even more so, you can litterally just strafe to the right spamming attack and they can't even turn to face you. Where did that competent ai go? I don't think guys on horses are even capable of blocking, I've literally never seen it. If they can't reach you with their weapon they will just sit there and die. When you go down in a battle or tournament, just choose one random soldier and spectate them. It's agony watching them bumble around, randomly stopping and standing still for like 10 seconds, cavalry just riding off in random directions, archers not firing for no reason. Sieges are disasters half the time, with the ai breaking down the gate with a ram, and then instead of running through, they turn around and run back out to go for the wall ladders lol. They push a siege tower until it's 3 feet from the wall, then give up and just run into the wall. The defenders are just as bad, the clump of dudes standing behind the gate will not turn around to save their lives, when your men get behind them from scaling the ladders they just stand there and die.
  15. Jailbreaking was one of my favorite early game activities in Warband...

You're asking questions no one has answers to, TW doesn't talk at all so who knows what will ever be implemented
  16. Companions suck

Companion implementation was clearly very rushed/poorly thought out. I don't know if TW will get around to fixing it, they seem pretty busy making nerfing xp and money gain.
  17. What the F happened with this patch?!

Lords already have an 8x troop XP bonus because of this problem. The way they solved this in warband was to give lords instant troops instead of making them run around gathering men from their fiefs, but everybody hated that, so they've added this.
    I guess the lords need to farm more looters then lol
  18. Is playing as merchant still viable?

you can be a caravan yourself since you dont suffer a 30 man party limit and can have good quality troops to defend you. other than that no.
    Sure until all the cities run out of money and the price of goods skyrockets
  19. Caravan Deserters

Its kind of insane the most prominent characters in Bannerlord are the Looters. They should put them on the box cover because they are the ever-present stars of the game.
    In warband looters were just a super early game thing, a few levels into a playthrough and you basically ignore them forever. But now it's like I'm constantly farming looters no matter how far along I get. Running around auto-calcing groups like I'm collecting pokemon.
  20. SP - Economy High Tier Armours in Shops

i found Lamellar with scale skirt, 48 body armour, it's like top 3 armours in the game several times during my game

it's available, it's just rare, I found several high tier armours (+48 body) during my game and that was before this patch when they were rarer. Towns with smithies have higher chances of having the high tier armours you're looking for, also armours are going to be culture specific, so look in the right places
    It needs to be less rare then. I spent years rounding through the Battanian cities every couple weeks, after building smithies in almost all of them, and their stock remained the exact same the whole time, no armor above the sleeveless scale fat suit.
Back
Top Bottom