Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Invalid authorization code - problem

And they cannot fix it whole week ?
  2. In Progress Invalid authorization code - problem

So, how long its gonna take ?
  3. [Siege Event 2017] Introducing the 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event!

BlacK_WaR said:
    Oh jesus wfas is dead and the half of this TAHs are not even the real TAHs, marth dont recruit no names to TAH and call it The Ancient Heroes or Reunited xd.
    Who gave you leader rights to lead TAH?
    Dont Name it TAH name it another way, only cuz there maybe 5 real TAHs and the rest is No name. Pls no.

If wfas is dead, get out here, what re u doing here then? What is ur real nickname ? That's so annoying me. If wfas is dead, revome the game, and forget about this forum, god.
  4. [Siege Event 2017] Introducing the 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event!

The best community ever I've seen, each one hate, each other. Keep it up guys.
  5. [MBCL] KO-stage Information

Haakon said that he have a problems, so KO stage wouldn't be soon. I wish better for Haakon, and I hope he'll be back soon. :cry:
  6. [MBCL] Week 11

We bothered of your screenshots, Anubis and also me make these screens for you over999 (but Anubis doing it constantly in recent times), what do you want to see else? It's just about skill things, ofc we got a lot of experience since 2012 till 2017, there isn't any hacks, unless even no one in this community, still didn't get any evidences. So it's time to stop this theater guys, and give to us some Respect. Thank you.

7. [MBCL] Week 8

Dominique19 said:
    Why the most problems are caused by russians and muslims? :/ Learn how to live.

Why Racist are playing in our community? Is it allowed ? Why always calling ''Muslims'' ''Russians''? Burn in hell hypocrite! I see how do you live Racist, at first look at yourself , instead discussing us. You are not a man, you're a woman. Don't remember what Me and Anubis did for you? why you cannot get the same first places again, when we left your clan? now where is ur clan, where? now Chohu absolutely losing to each clan, that's why u crying now, you lost ur players #SALTYTEARS
  8. [MBCL] Week 8

He rly didn't knew.
  9. [MBCL] Week 8

Dominique19 said:
    EX ANUBIS said:
    Didn't know about this, next time i will do it :wink:

Ignorantia iuris nocet, my dear boi. I hope administration knows what to do in this case.

salty tears :fruity:
  10. [MBCL] Week 8

Dominique19 said:
    Literally - w h o  c a r e s. Killing wiht musket is no reason to be proud. Win round or game by killing enemies in melee.

Try Hard DOminique  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You never can't try what he did. NEVER! it's Packall Hacks v 2.0
  11. [MBCL] Week 8

Why SO? They are talking about GrandTurk, so, Referee are GT player.
  12. [MBCL] Week 7

Dominique19 said:
    Well done, DrakIllusion!

We are not crying like you :smile:. Was fair game, their infs did well job, Gratz.
  13. [MBCL] Week 6

there is screen with banner, im forget about this screen. I found it
    2017082721_1637626_27364154.jpg
  14. [MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

Namakan said:
    No offense DAG, but he literally admitted to downloading cheats from a well-known cheaterforum...

Can you show me any proofs mate?

P.S And ye, I know this cheater forumn and as I know they sell cheats for money.
  15. [MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

Maximou, actually are a duelist, and where did you saw there a cheats? He is playing usually, he is just can blocking good, that's simple, not news for me. I didn't saw any working cheats for wfas (excеpt WH and AutoB). So plz, stop pressing a guy, be polite.

P.S Im a hacker for entire wfas community since 2013, but I do not care about ppl's opinion. There is only one way - ingore.
  16. [MBCL] Week 5

mb38jpg_9174264_27231283.jpg

your first link doesn't work. Haakon said, every screen important for the KD list.
  17. [MBCL] Week 4

HaakonTDA said:
    _Destinate_ said:
    Pro Gaming Community 14:2 The Dark Alliance

Screens won't be needed I guess, gg!

Screens not needed but would be good ifu post them for the KD list. Or send it to me in private chat!
    GG! You won rly deserved was a hard match for us!  :eek:

Show for us too. we need. PLease.
  18. [MBCL] Week 4

HoFL 9:6 CHoHu

Map: Marketplace
    1 spawn 2-1 for CHoHu (1 round draw)
    mb24jpg_5996603_27117745.jpg

2 spawn 3-1 for HoFL
    mb26jpg_2267889_27117755.jpg

Map: Forest Skirt
    1 spawn 2-2
    mb28jpg_3907304_27117813.jpg

2 spawn 3-1 for HoFL
    Forgot to make a ss
  19. [MBCL] Week 3

You are the only one who is spamming there. Just stop crying, GT beat you, deal with it finally. All remember, how you like try to get walkovers :smile: (also TDA, PGC and De gothia :smile: ). Give some respect to others, if you are a man.
  20. [MBCL] Week 3

Dominique, stop crying. plz. There will be a new season, If you won't play, just don't join. How can you say that? You come into the game once a month, and you want to win? Are you kidding ??

BTW. Bannerlord, In the beginning there will be no multiplayer. So calm down. and focus on wfas. If you won't play it, just remove the game, and go to sleep.
Back
Top Bottom