Search results for query: *

1. ShakenSpeare

2 years of EA. You could have created an entirely new game in that time.

Yeah, you can't blame the developers... It's not like they're the ones making the game or anything.

Listen, you can't blame individual developers for the state of things, but you can damn sure blame all of them as a collective element for this failure.

Do the modding developments for singleplayer over the past year have any promise? I haven't been following anything for a while, but it's been obvious that Bannerlord or TW is not going to change by itself. Not a chance in hell.

Baffling that private servers still aren't a thing. It's like they've been wanting to kill off multiplayer.
  2. ShakenSpeare

Hello? Anyone there?

Game and dev cycle still sucks? I'm shocked. Gonna go back to sleep now.
  3. ShakenSpeare

How is everyone's morale these days?

Same old, same old. And people are still very happy with the most minor of improvements to a lackluster development cycle. I'll bother with this game a year or two after modding hits its stride, if it even does.
  4. ShakenSpeare

Where's this "hope" stuff coming from?

The update is far better than other updates, but only in comparison to those other updates, if you compare this game to other games it's quite modest. The game is still fundamentally "meh" to me. People are only mesmerized by the update because they are so starved of anything remotely good, and when you hit rock bottom, the mud-filled trench still looks mesmerizing from below.
  5. ShakenSpeare

My honest review of a 2010 Wishlist game.

Completely agree with you. The game is so mediocre.
  6. ShakenSpeare

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

I think I've given up on the game. I've realized the only interest I have in it now is via the giant over haul mods trying to come out for it.
    Same here. I've moved on to other games with significantly better developers.
  7. ShakenSpeare

So, What would Help to Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

Duh has about as much freedom in what he says as a Chinese opposition leader speaking in front of Xi Jinping.

I just want a development team that doesn't take itself so seriously. One that doesn't view their work as important and confidential as managing nuclear weapons. Just chill out and be human to your community.

Even if TW just flat out explained what was wrong and said: "The game's not going anywhere, unfortunately" that would only be admitting what everyone else knows. Better that than pretending that fixing the bug made last patch and creating two more is "progress based on community feedback."
  8. ShakenSpeare

Where are the Devs

Armagan will be Erdogan's successor. This was all part of the plan all along dummies.
  9. ShakenSpeare

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

Also speaking for myself im 1k+ hours in and a little burntout on SP testing
    That was partially why I quit early on. If the game ended up being something good with mods I would rather have not completely burned myself out with the game by playing so much.
  10. ShakenSpeare

What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

I wish a lawsuit was viable because I do consider what they've done to be deliberate false advertising. Sadly it is not a realistic option.
  11. ShakenSpeare

I get the feeling that everyone has kind of accepted that Bannerlord will just not be what they wanted it to be ... and it will take literal years of modding for it to even come anywhere close to it's potential.
    I definitely feel this way. I definitely felt it well over a year ago, but it still felt as if a little rebellion and discontent might persuade some things. That is for sure no longer the case. I don't plan on playing the game for a long while, but I'll still see what's happening on here from time to time.
  12. ShakenSpeare

If only taleworlds choosed another timeline.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the period, the idea that the Early Medieval Ages is all dirty, boring, repetitive, and lifeless is just lazy and narrow-minded stereotypes. What's boring is TW's take on it, the dynamic, and the lore of their world. It is in fact tremendously boring. The period is fine.
  13. ShakenSpeare

Tried Warband for the first time. Why didn't they just do a remastered version instead of Bannerlord?

To be fair with Mech & Blaster, the current constant war of attrition with endless casualties would make much more sense with an intergalactic total war vs an early medieval war that we have now. Not that I asked for it.
  14. ShakenSpeare

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

There was no way they were going to convict him of murder. Those weren't the circumstances. The only person who deserved to get shot was that pedophile Rosenbaum, he started the whole thing and attacked Rittenhouse. The other two that were shot were under the impression that they were stopping a mass shooting or fleeing murderer. I can't call that murder or attempted murder on Rittenhouse's part either, but I can't say the two bystanders were in the wrong either. Nonetheless, Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there at all, and was there to get himself into trouble or seek the thrill of it. He said himself that he wanted to kill people in a video that I believe he recorded himself.

Him getting off completely scot free is ridiculous, it sets a precedent to allow people to get themselves in killing situations under the mask of "protecting the community". It was not murder, but it was also not humble and completely innocent self-defense. The whole situation could've been avoided if he stayed with his group, concealed a handgun and blended in rather than lug around an attention-grabbing long gun, or better yet, stay away from volatile riots.
  15. ShakenSpeare

I'm so quiet these days. In fact, I'm on the forum every day. I don't dare urge version 1.66. I'm afraid it's another small update. After another week

If they couldn't get siege right in 8 years, there's absolutely no reason to think they can get it right now.
  16. ShakenSpeare

Should Bannerlord be more advanced ?

Guys are too caught up in semantics- obviously the sentiment is a desire for more fleshed out mechanics is what is meant by complexity. That’s a desire by just about everyone short of the psychopants here. Yeah but keep squabbling over terms like the rabble that you are while the devs Lambo the south of France laughing at y’all’s
    I've given up on the game. Does that make me ahead of the curve?
  17. ShakenSpeare

Should Bannerlord be more advanced ?

As others have said simply saying "the game should be more complicated" is too vague. I want more well-designed complexity. I doubt their next game will get the hype and praise anywhere near this game. I'll stick to other developers for my definitive space game experience.
  18. ShakenSpeare

Multiplayer is dead, and TaleWorlds killed it.

I think No Man's Sky proved trying after failure can be beneficial and successful.
    That's true, but I simply don't see TW dramatically changing their development, pace, or plans. Only the modders could do something at this point. Plus No Man's Sky got much more of the backlash it deserved than this game did, the criticism is in a corner and shunned whenever mentioned outside of spaces like these.
    Nah, I moved on from bannerlord, spent the 30 euros at the start, spent over 67 hours, now I play MMORPG or Warband. Don't think I will ever return to bannerlord.
    Yeah, I'm doubting that I'll ever try the MP again or hope for its redemption. If mods can't fix the SP then I might just permanently stay away from that too.
  19. ShakenSpeare

I think the question is: does TW deem it worthwile to give enough resources to the MP team.
    I think it's fairly safe to say that the answer to that question is no. They definitely could give the resources to the team if they wanted, but evidently MP seems to be their lowest priority.
  20. ShakenSpeare

The real question is, can it be revived? My guess is no, or at least not revived in any significant capacity.
Back
Top Bottom