Search results for query: *

• Users: Yavor
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Scenes Please, Taleworlds, give us more reason to visit the scenes of villages, castles and towns

I really love the scenes! They are awesomely crafted and very, very beautiful. However I rarely visit them, as I do everything on the world map, as is everyone else, I suppose. I visit them to immerse myself and to make screenshots. And that is it! There are a couple of quests that make you...
  2. SP - Scenes Please, TW, improve the graphics of the night sky!

If you compare the graphics of the Warband night sky and the Bannerlord night sky you will see that in WB the sky was full of stars, it was bright and colorful, it was a starry sky full of dreams. You could even see hints of the Milky Way in them. In comparison the night sky in Bannerlord is a...
  3. Can we play Bannerlord without Steam?

A big Thank you to all of you good people! :smile:
  4. Can we play Bannerlord without Steam?

Hello there, Dear Taleworlds and Community I have a simple question. I want to buy Bannerlord through Taleworlds directly, because my brother doesn't like Steam. So can he buy and play the game without using Steam, GoG etc. but directly through Taleworlds launcher or platform? Any help is...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Lordly and Royal Sandbox campaign

Dear Devs, Please bring back the lordly sandbox campaign, where you start the sandbox as a lord and the royal sandbox campaign, where you start as a king. These were my favorite type of campaign back in Viking Conquest. Really enjoying the game so far and looking forward to supporting the game...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Reserves in Custom Battles

Dear Taleworlds, Please allow us to have reserve troops in custom battles, beside our instant spawning ones. This way we can have epic battles, just like in campaign, with thousands of troops on each side. The reserves, as usual, can spawn when the troops on the battlefield start to run out...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Trebuchets are far too strong

In my opinion, balancing trebuchets by requiring a high level Engineering perk (as currently not implemented in the Engineering tree) and require a large number of tools to construct them is a better way to balance things. Even with quadruple trebs, certain towns (Sanala in year 1100, for example) are effectively impossible to breach because they build defensive siege engines so quickly you can't stop them from having a new one up by time the treb is reloaded. Other than that, it still takes a bit to build quad trebs on the map, which gives the enemy faction more than enough time to assault you with an army.
    I totally agree! If not for anything else, trebs should be at least hard to build, requiring high eng skill, a lot of resources, etc etc.
    Yet I still think that fire siege engines should be buffed in any way, as they are pretty useless right now, for the purpose they are meant to - destroying other siege engines.
    Anyway, I agree with your ideas!
  8. Factions and cultural roots in Bannerlord

I agree to geala, about the point of view he made, and I have editted the post in that part about the Latin Empire.
    I respect dannazgu for expressing his views on the matter, as this was the main point of this post - polite excange of ideas.
    And of course, I agree with Piconi, especially in his final words that "everyone can interpret Calradia as they wish".

Thank you for your perpectives, expressed here, and I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
  9. Factions and cultural roots in Bannerlord

I want to talk about certain aspects of the game, which I personally love, and which I believe are often misunderstood, but work anyway. Namely the inspiration behind the glorious factions of Bannerlord. And first thing’s first – let’s start with the Empire. It is needless to say that the...
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops An old loot mechanic to come back

I remember back when I was playing Viking Conquest, there was a special loot mechanic - if you leave a lot of loot untouched, it automatically transferred to experience to your troops. In other words you leave the loot to your men, and they get better equipped, thanks to that. This was an...
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Trebuchets are far too strong

Hello there, This is an issue I have only on the pre-siege scene, when the attacking army and the defending town/castle hurl boulders at each other. I think that the strength of the trebuchets against other siege machines is far too OP. They literally one shot enemy catapults and that makes the...
  12. Thank you for bringing Summer to Sturgia!

As the title says, big thank your Taleworlds, for bringing Summer to the Sturgian lands. In the latest of updates, I have noticed, that the snow in Sturgia subsides and the land is green(ish) once again. This brings much needed flavour to the Sturgian scenes, which I greatly appreciate, as a...
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges Flexible battle size and performance settings

Thank you for your answer! :smile: You people are great! Now back to Calradia for me... :smile: :smile:
  14. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Army influence upkeep

Hello there, After clicking hundreds of times the +10 button on the army cohesion menu, and after several times when my army disbanded, because I forgot to do just that, I thought that if the army upkeep was a flat reduction, taken from your influence stash each day, it would ease my pains. I...
  15. SP - Scenes Better night sky

I would suggest improving the visuals of the night sky, to make it a bit closer to the one, we had in Warband. There it was full of stars, big ones, small ones, shiny ones, you could see the Milky Way and dream the night away. I could sleep under that sky! In Bannerlord however, the night sky is...
  16. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Setting up a training camp

When a party or an army is in the field, I would suggest, that they have the option to set up camp, for a short time, similarly to siege camp. (a lot shorter time) There a player can take a walk around the camp, as in Viking Conquest, however there would be an important other option to spend...
  17. SP - Battles & Sieges Flexible battle size and performance settings

Hello there Dear Devs, I can truly say that I can't get enough of your wonderful game! Bannerlord has surpassed my expectations and now stands among my favorite titles! My suggestion is simple: Why not have a flexible battle size settings for open fielsds and for sieges, just for the sake of...
  18. SP - Battles & Sieges Formation against formation

Hello there, Dear Devs, I have a suggestion for an optimal command during the battles. I think that it would be a very nice QOL addition to the game, if you could command a formation of your troops to attack a specific enemy formation. Perhaps if while we are pressing Alt to look at the...
  19. 🎻Bards` Tales

Damn, Benjamin, I feel your pain! This poem must be ringing in all of Calradia's hearts. I am not complaining, though... (I play as a Khuzait :smile: )

P.S. And I am here, just like last week, waiting for the stable e1.4.1 to get out of beta. All of that just because I want to have my men climb the siege towers and ladders, just like they are supposed to. I am starved, deprived of Bannerlord, while I wait for this update, and yet I am too stubborn to join the beta. I hope and pray that this Thursday will be the day, when my men will climb the ladders properly... any ladders will do... :smile:
  20. 🎻Bards` Tales

Thank you, Piconi, I sure hope so! Have a great week, all, and stay safe!
Back
Top Bottom