Search results for query: *

• Users: MKLVN
  • Order by date
  1. MKLVN

In Progress General [1.8.0] bug - custom race is not respected for dynamically created hero objects when loading a savegame

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    You the man! Thanks for the reply.

I messed around with this for an hour or so just last night and had some odd behavior. Happy to provide more info if needed!
  2. MKLVN

In Progress General [1.8.0] bug - custom race is not respected for dynamically created hero objects when loading a savegame

+1

posted a similar experience in the Modding Q&A thread.

Companions/wanderers haven’t been honoring the Race attribute, even though it is getting parsed somewhere (setting the race to a nonexistent one throws an error).

Unit troop does however honor the race attribute.
  3. MKLVN

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

TLDR; Units seem to honor the “race” key in xml but companion/wanderers do not.

In regards to 1.8’s addition of races: I’ve successfully added a “race” key to the NPCCharacter node of a unit and had that unit spawn as the assigned value to the race key. (In my case a new “giant” race has been added in skins.xml with a larger scaled human skeleton).

However, adding the same “race” key & value to the NPCCharacter node of a template for a companion/wanderer does not result in the companion spawning in as the correct race. Or at least, the race doesn’t use the correct skeleton.

Is this expected behavior and/or are troop body types/skeletons handled differently than companions/wanderers?

If I remove the “race” key from the xml for the new Giant troop, he goes back to the normal size of a human so I know that is what is telling the “character creator” for that unit.

If none of that made sense I’ll edit in the morning with screenshots 😂

Thanks for any help!
  4. MKLVN

NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Fights to seven, basically you duel someone for seven rounds best of seven. I’m challenging you to an ft7

oh word! I’m down tomorrow or whenever this week what’s ur steam I’ll add ya
  5. MKLVN

NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Talkin a lotta **** for someone in ft7 distance

confession time idk what ft7 means
  6. MKLVN

Wow I coulda played in that and RCC still wouldn’t have won a round
  7. MKLVN

NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

dox
    /däks/
    verbINFORMAL
    gerund or present participle: doxxing
    search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Im not sure if this is one of your guys LES. I should not have immediately accused him of being such

what kind of online vigilante asks someone directly where they live that’s an inquiry not a dox attempt
  8. MKLVN

The guy from your clan (I think? sorry if not) in my DMs whos doxxing me is also pretty toxic.

No ones doxing you bro I clicked ur profile and it said Virginia relax
  9. MKLVN

Iit should be a team's prerogative to refuse entry without any tarnish on their reputations if they are concerned about the fairness.

exactly...and no where was it stated that any clan or team was required to join and their reputation would be tarnished if they did not.

It wasn’t slated to be the first “official Bannerlord tournament” or anything of the sort.

Les is hosting a tournament, if you’re interested- here’s the sign up. If not, no big deal. Zero reason to stir up controversy and an 8 page long discussion about possibly ruining the foundation of comp in Bannerlord.

NBA officials don’t regulate how a street basketball tournament is ran.
  10. MKLVN

Yeah, coming up with original thoughts is a tough one, isn't it?

very much so. That’s why I chose to simply acknowledge the fact you’re a cuck rather than try to come up with a witty insult of my own.
  11. MKLVN

hahahaha you're really about this $120, even willing to spend it on one meal!! Didn't your mom ever tell you not to spend it all in one place? One day, you can have a job and maybe even learn some skills that you can use to make more money!!! It's so crazy but once you become a big boy you can make money by doing things not involving video games.

imagine making enough money that a $120 dinner for two isn’t a stretch
  12. MKLVN

Starting this tournament is the problem...you are going to set a precedent for new players once they realize what a ****show it will be, rather than waiting until private servers w/ admin console is a thing. No one is pissing in your oatmeal, you're eating a bowl of **** rn

I bet you were the kid at the end of class that reminded the teacher they didn’t check homework yet and the whole class hated you for it
  13. MKLVN

I think the concerns are valid, gl with the tourney I guess

Valid concerns for an official tournament on a fully functioning game, sure.

But having a fun tourney in EA for some money So people can be competitive about something other than bragging Rights that get invalidated by “games not balanced yet” claims? Stfu either join or continue playing against pubs
  14. MKLVN

ALL I HEAR IS SCARED KIDS IN THIS THREAD!!!

He’s hosting a tournament and offering some money to the winner he can make the rules however he wants lmao stfu if you’re not interested don’t play!

Les I’m coming for you and that $120 mother****er
  15. MKLVN

Battania- cant figure out

Barbarian kingdom sounds hype! If you're gonna go a mix of the two then I'd probably just go for the Fian troops from Battania. They're amazing archers and insane clean up with their 2handers.

Their cav is garbage but their infantry is decent. Fianns are easily their most valuable unit tho
  16. MKLVN

The Knights Of Vlandia

congrats on retiring at the top!

hell of a run vk well done!
  17. MKLVN

What do you think about throwing axes?

GIVE US TWO HANDED THROWING AXES NOW OR WE REFUND

whos with me
  18. MKLVN

The Knights Of Vlandia

What retard let Fietta be a moderator? Jesus Christ. And once again your team is some ass.

are u one of the cool ass vets that dont actually play bannerlord but still talk **** on forums or do u actually play
  19. MKLVN

Anyone Help a Guy Out?

Right click the game in your steam library, go to properties, then find the “verify files” option. It’ll reinstall any corrupted files you have without having to reinstall the whole game.
Back
Top Bottom