Search results for query: *

1. NordBlade

Adding/editing weapons

I am completely unfamiliar with bannerlords modding and was wondering how I could add a weapon to the game, as I find the grind for weapon parts excruciating. The weapon template from nexus that I've tried, Isn't working out aswell. With that in mind I wanted to edit existing weapons, however I...
  2. NordBlade

Skolderbrotva troops

Is there any way to recruit them?
  3. NordBlade

Holding swords in odd ways

You can fight with a sword by holding the blade in real life. I think in medieval times they used it that way more like spear to pierce through chainmail links and stuff like that.
    Do you realise none of the ingame swords have a ricasso?
  4. NordBlade

Holding swords in odd ways

The swords in Bannerlord are in the majority, being held quite oddly, seriously. It really bothers me to see my character holding a 2h sword in at the middle of the grip and by the pommel. Looks terrible, not to mention the practical issues for my character. Also with 1h swords. It’s weird...
  5. NordBlade

The smithy needs work

Although I like the whole concept, the grind for unlocking weapon parts is unreal. Yesterday I spent about 2 hours smelting around 2k tier 6 weapons, just to see how much I would unlock. My smithing lvl went to around 215, however I unlocked less than half of all the weapon parts. Now to think...
  6. NordBlade

Textur not working properly

I put the mat and text in the brf of the mesh and it works now!
    Thank you very much!
  7. NordBlade

Textur not working properly

I replaced a sword mesh in the game, succesfuly, except for the textures which are driving me crazy. The sword ingame looks pretty much white, shines A LOT. Help would be awesome.
  8. NordBlade

VC too many variations on mesh 0

So I added a brf file to the resource folder containing 1 mesh. I added the brf file to the module file (load resource mod) and replaced the mesh name of an item in itemkinds. The game crashes in the loading screen with the error too many variations on mesh 0. I checked everything again and made...
  9. NordBlade

Too many variations on mesh 0

I added a mesh to the game (to the resource folder), added it in the module file (load_mod_resource....) and changed the mesh name in item_kinds, for the weapon it meant. I have no idea why this is happening, I’ve double checked everything and still nothing. And I’ve also changed a savegame file...
  10. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

NPC99
    Now that I tryed to make the frames, I imported the 2 meshes (scabbard+sword and scabbard+micro sword) in the brf file the mesh with the sword and scabbard was too big? so it had to split it in two meshes (sword and scabbard separate). second thing i realized was that the was no time to set in the frames.

The Real Slate
    In which file can i find these codes?
  11. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

How do i add frames?
  12. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

Just realised both have 1 frame :/
  13. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

The scabbard has 15 frames which do not have the same number of vertices (neither do the native ones), and the hilt has 20 frames
  14. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

So  now i edited the scabbard mesh and the scabbard hilt mesh and replaced the brf files, but when i draw the sword out ingame, the scabbard still "contains" the sword, making it look like i didnt pull the sword out
  15. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

yeah thats complicated. Is there a place where I could find the scabbard mesh at least?
  16. NordBlade

Scabbard problems

How do i remove it? I went ot the itm kinds and removed the scabbard mesh next to the sword but then the game would close beacause of an error in the loading screen
  17. NordBlade

Good mods?

I just rly want a single player mod that has maps like vikingr.
  18. NordBlade

NEED HELP WITH MESHES

Thabk you
  19. NordBlade

NEED HELP WITH MESHES

Hi guys! I’ve been using blender for editing/making meshes, however I have no idea how to edit meshes from warband. When I go to blender I go to open file and then to resources of the module and it doesn’t show anything. So, some help would be very nice.
  20. NordBlade

ADDING ITEMS TO MODULES

I want to add a sword to a mod, and have no idea how to do it. HELP
Back
Top Bottom