Search results for query: *

1. The Anime/Manga Thread

Trigun
  2. Abandoned Sanctuary - Multiplayer Map

A Rhodok influenced sanctuary that was once used as a hangout spot which has since been abandoned and is now used for athletic events such as team death match, death match, battles, and etc. The sanctuary and town area near its oepening is playable and the space surrounding has been overgrown...
  3. Updated Pier Games - Multiplayer map

Map compatible with NeoGk mod - Shotgun style multiplayer map. http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=8092 https://imgur.com/a/MgANa
  4. Sanctuary-Multiplayer_Scn.

This Scn. is labled sanctuary. Basising it's themes from Village to Town to City. The Scn. falls under right before town. I added rees ( tree_12) around the destroy circular items to hide the backround and minimize the amount of data I'd have to input into the file which might hinder the...
  5. Camp Calradia - Multiplayer Scn.

A Scn. Ive been working on. A free hand Idea with desired implementations such as a camp fire, activies area, picnic table, camp houses, bounce event, and stable in mind. Im thinking of moving the farm house away from the lake and placing it where the tables are and continuing the valley rocks...
  6. Female "Grunt" Sounds

I've noticed that both male and female characters have battle cries when starting ( Holding down the trigger with out releasing it)an attack for an extended period of time and on the contrary men have power grunts and females do not. For clarity when a male character thrust into a power attack...
  7. Border Incident - TDM map progress

?️NS Marko said:
    Without delving deep into the gameplay flow of your scene(Since it's somewhat hard without playing it), I can only comment on improving the visual side, especially on those hills. You should try shaping the hills in a more natural manner, as well as texturing them properly(a blend of rock textures where necessary, turf, earth) to create a more natural look.

I made some adjustments.
  8. Border Incident - TDM map progress

Thanks, I'll take this into consideration.
  9. Circle of Trust

Multiplayer Battle Village feel for intamate Gameplay. Sectioned off space for calvary. Trees for cover. Different leveled ground space. scn_multi_scene_1 multi_scene_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b 0 0...
  10. Ronin Battle Server

Thanks for the great server.
  11. Border Incident - TDM map progress

I've modified this map by condensing the theme and developing a more (though catered toward infantry) playable area that boast an evenness for all classes. I've posted it to see how it plays with people. Thanks

Link to New Images - https://imgur.com/a/CKF2E
    Link to Sco File - http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=8069
  12. Pier Games - Multiplayer Scn.

Pier Games TDM/DM/CTF Ruins scn_multi_scene_1 multi_scene_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b 0 0 outer_terrain_beach A direct line of battle based mostly for (Nord vs. Swad, which I feel is the best...
  13. Nordous' Sceners Guild

New to scn.'ing glad to help.
  14. Helmet Idea

I believe a flaming skull (On a character) is an interesting idea which can be used in several aspects of game play such as used a a defining characteristic of leading players on each team, a Kill streak identifier, A helmet selection and many other unlisted options. Hopefully some great Modder...
  15. Clan Communication - TeamSpeak vs. Discord

Thunderbeu said:
    Discord is easily accessable but teamspeak just has something about it that i like

Same
  16. The Rise of Rhodokia: Evening Campaign

Sounds entertaining. Hoping to be there.
  17. Border Incident - TDM map progress

I thank you for your constructive criticism.
  18. Border Incident - TDM map progress

Thanks for the feedback. This is one reason why I made this post. Is placing the spawn points facing each other but more spread out a better way of going, and/or is placing them in any direction through out the whole map a better idea? I ask this because I've placed spawns more spread out on a map before and was told some felt to spaced out therefore I have taken drastic measures to ensure group oriented game play is guaranteed through the action of aligning all spawn points adjacent to each other while being spaced fairly close together. Any feed back is appreciated.

Thank you for your time, Infini
  19. Border Incident - TDM map progress

I am working on a Scn.. Multiplayer_ scene 1 and with a custom dimension setting named Border Incident. The Basis of the map is as the title says, a border incident between two neighboring villages. The story line that I am toying with is one that follows that ideology similar to how lords can...
Back
Top Bottom