Search results for query: *

• Users: hr443
  • Order by date
  1. hr443

So it seems the game's still riddled with memory issues

yes, there still are memory issues, if you enter battles frequently iv found that if playing mostly auto battles ...you should be fine for about 2-3 hours longer ( on a 6-7 hours playing session...), im talking about an 80-90 age character ( your character...)

very sad to see this this game has had a funny history with this issue, one patch issue gets fixed the next its popping up again , im TELLING YOU THE DAMN SCENES ARE the problem, in the past when there were randomly generated and not terrain bound scenes the memory issues were mostly kept at minimum...
  2. hr443

What happens when a clan from a destroyed kingdom manages to take a fief?

if clans of a destroyed kingdom manage that ( iv seen in my games at least twice , no other occurance since ) remnant of northern empire managed to siege somehow and conquer epicrotea, but it seems the game crashes shortly after ( next day tick OR when the city is/was in this case twice besieged so hard that it runs out of food and it crashes anyway @ next day tick if said fief is taken with 0 food remaining by former clans that belonged to a kingdom , not sure wich causes the crash anyway )

so ..it seems its not supposed to happen, really sad that its not supposed to happen...

independent clans that were part of a kingdom should be able to reform another kingdom...or join other kingdoms...asap or in 30 days or so...perhaps in next patch?
  3. hr443

Notables and governors

Notables : should immediately support the conquering clan if the town gets conquered if that clans is independent and should immediately support the dominant clan if the town gets conquered and that clan is part of a kingdom its silly to see the player owned fief/town notables, supporting...
  4. hr443

In Progress Perks are distributed automatically on clanmembers

been like that since 1.2.4 hit i rekon ( on steam ) wanted to file a report but someone else did , its like this in beta 1.2.6 aswell .
  5. hr443

high time now?

Please, im getting really tired of my character looking like a dumbass, carrying the shield on the 'back' in combat id pay for a dlc ....horse accesory wahteverstupidname...at this point.
  6. hr443

Resolved difficulty gets reset to freebooter after quitting the game and reloading any save

well, as of a few days testing this issue DOES NO LONGER occur on latest beta 1.2.1.

as usual with all mb2 versions :
    started a fresh playthrough sandbox
    bannerlord difficulty
    default game
  7. hr443

per character and player assigned

AN per character perk auto allocation not an universal one as the one already existing, would be an immense qol also being able to designate wich perks get auto allocated once a main.player clan member gets to the next level would also be amazing ! or if possible expose the template in either...
  8. hr443

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

great...
  9. hr443

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

may i know where is the patch v1.2.0 for the modding kit? its still @ v1.1.5 :sad:
  10. hr443

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

the update for the modding kit @ steam is where? the kit is still @ 1.1.5 :sad:
  11. hr443

SP - UI auto allocate perks/skills for individual clan members not for all members

Please implement an new feature to enable auto allocation of perks/skills for specific individuals, or in other words auto allocation for only the members the tickbox is checked as seen below. currently there is auto allocation for any/all members of your clan, this is not very usefull...
  12. hr443

Taleworlds are good transparent developers

so, some imbecile is using chatgpt ( to generate the above text@op) garbage to troll here AND on steam forums, well done piece of **** person or group doing this , well done..this will spark a new wave of censorship on steam and here .....
  13. hr443

What kind of new faction(s) would you like to see added to the game in the future?

one that invades calradia and phacks up all the current factions if they wont put up a fight, it has to be overpowered of course and function like the black knight invasion in old warband, because why reinvent or think of crazy new stuff when you can copy paste since tw is the dev of mountnblade warband anyway...
  14. hr443

come on now!

The ability to hit more than 1 troop per weapon swing would be awsome with melee ( all ), of course with different levels of ( penetration decided by weight and speed ) , big fights are really a bore without this.
  15. hr443

Need More Info beta 1.1.0 battles won in sandbox counted as lost

Summary: won battles in sandbox are counted as lost it seems, retiring mainhero at any point in the course of his life wether is after 1, 5, 20, 50, 343 battles the statistics w/l/all line ( this one and only this one ),..is incorrect, it seems all battles are counted as lost...
  16. hr443

Resolved [beta 1.1.0]ALL crafted weapons have double and triple weight upon savegame reload

Summary: my findings: it seems ALL crafted weapons ingame are affected crafted weapon *WEIGHT* is in most cases double and/or triple after any savegame >>exit to desktop OR main menu, load saved game where you recently crafted said weapons : and lo and behold weight has doubled or tripled and...
  17. hr443

Resolved Crafted weapon values changes every time i restart a game

Yeah i wanted to file a bug report on this happens of 1.0.3 AND 1.1.0

my findings:

it seems ALL crafted weapons ingame are affected
    crafted weapon weight WEIGHT DOUBLES after any savegame >>exit to desktop OR main menu, load saved game where you recently crafted said weapons : and lo and behold weight has doubled...i mean come on ??

it gets to ridiculous weights if this is not fixed
  18. hr443

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

the modding kit is outdated 1.0.3beta @ steam launching it throws a multitude of errors if base game is updated to beta 1.1.0
  19. hr443

Resolved <move install folder > option gone since some days now for this game @ steam.

Summary:move install folder is gone for this title and same for the modding kit How to Reproduce:r-click this title in steam library >>properties>>local files>>notice the option to move install fodler is gone for this game and its modding kit, whereas is available for ALL steam games . branch...
Back
Top Bottom