Search results for query: *

1. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Would you ever consider releasing as OSP?
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

That's what I wanted to hear :grin: I might just tackle it one day who knows.
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Would it be possible to have a King or Lord from a faction own a fief inside another faction?
  4. How to create unique/special units?

It was that line it had a small error with the indent. The script works fine thanks for your help
  5. How to create unique/special units?

Code:
        ("initialize_faction_troop_types",
        [

(troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_12_lord", slot_lord_unique_troop, "trp_kaiser_swadian_recruit"), 
    	  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_12_lord", slot_lord_unique_troop_max_quantity, quantity_lvl4_65), 

(try_for_range, ":faction_no", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end),
            (faction_get_slot, ":culture", ":faction_no", slot_faction_culture),

(faction_get_slot, ":troop", ":culture",  slot_faction_tier_1_troop),

Its giving me a syntax error on
    Code:
    	  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_12_lord", slot_lord_unique_troop, "trp_kaiser_swadian_recruit"), 
  6. How to create unique/special units?

Well, I added your script

Code:
    		(try_begin),
    			(troop_slot_eq, ":leader", slot_lord_troops_override, 0), #lord isn't forced to use specific troops
    			(troop_slot_ge, ":leader", slot_lord_unique_troop, 1), #and he's got unique troops
    			(troop_get_slot, ":unique_troops", ":leader", slot_lord_unique_troop),
    			(troop_get_slot, ":unique_troops_max_quantity", ":leader", slot_lord_unique_troop_max_quantity),
    			(store_random_in_range, ":random_number_of_troops", 0, ":unique_troops_max_quantity"),
    			(party_add_members, ":party_no", ":unique_troops", ":random_number_of_troops"),
    		(try_end),

then I added a party template

Code:
    ("kingdom_12_lord_unique_troops", "{!}kingdom_12_lord_unique_troops", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_kaiser_swadian_recruit,10,15)] ),

and obviously the troop and the lord and faction that go with them.

and then the constants

Code:
    slot_lord_troops_override			= 3333		
    slot_lord_unique_troop				= 3334
    slot_lord_unique_troop_max_quantity		= 3335
  7. How to create unique/special units?

Ok that works :grin:

however when using the  cf_reinforce_party  improvement I see no change in game. the lord only uses faction units. Am I missing something, do I need to define his units in a way other than the party_template?
  8. How to create unique/special units?

Thanks for the reply,

I'm a bit new to M&B modding (ive a fair experience in modding though not in python) where would I define
    Code:
     slot_lord_troops_override, slot_lord_unique_troop
      If you haven't guessed I get the slot_lord_troops_override not defined error

9. How to create unique/special units?

How do you create unique/special units that only certain lords can recruit much like in A Clash of Kings and the how would it be possible that they can only be recruited in certain villages to where that lord ruled in theory? Mods currently do it but I havebt found any source code for it. Any...
Back
Top Bottom