Search results for query: *

• Users: SpikerzZ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SpikerzZ

Resolved Party Role unassigning

Summary: My party keeps unassigning there role since 1.2.0 How to Reproduce: I assign the members, after a battle or enter a town or something the members get unassigned Have you used cheats and if so which: No Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 Pro GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 TI GPU Driver Version: 545.31...
  2. SpikerzZ

Resolved Crash on brothers inventory screen

I get a crash to desktop whenever I go to my brothers inventory screen, it works in the tavern but even in the tavern if I click battle equipment it crashes, I have a save for this, I just press I, then the right arrow to my brother, I renamed him Chris, then it crashes I didn't receive any...
  3. SpikerzZ

Need More Info Crash after Mountain Bandit Camp

I get a crash to desktop whenever I win a mountain bandit camp All I have to do is fight the camp and it crashes when the loot screen appears, the troop / prisoner screen works until I click next I didn't receive any crash report Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, all updated GPU: Asus...
  4. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

Hi, the orioginal Mount and Blade had an auto block feature, can you make this available in Bannerlord single player?
  5. SpikerzZ

Resolved First Person View

Hi, I have 2 issues with this mode 1) Whenever you go to a different instance in first person view, our hair / helmets show over the camera, the only way to fix this is to go to third person than first person again 2) This is an issue from the first mount and blade, you always have to enter in...
  6. SpikerzZ

Map Collisions

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but... Is there a mod or fix for the map collisions, when we go to a village or town, we go through it, when we go over a bridge we go through it, it is a minor issue but still annoying
Back
Top Bottom