Search results for query: *

• Users: Illuminati
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Illuminati

No HDR option

Ok, everyone keeps talking about HDR and it's driving me crazy. I downloaded the game from Taleworlds, and I just can't seem to find the option (yes, I know it's supposed to be in Video Options) :cry:. Am I the only one that doesn't have the HDR option? Here is a screenshot:
  2. Illuminati

Warband: Change-Log list.

New Patch released: 1.105. Link: http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=download.aspx Version 1.105 changes:   *Changed method of game server listings. The bug where no servers appeared when looking for servers should no longer occur.   *Fixed bug where your companions were duplicated...
  3. Illuminati

EDICTS: their effects, and your best combinations

I filled all the spaces with the following laws and they each balance each other out very well. Someone once asked "whats the point in initiating any edicts?", and at first I shared similar thoughts, but as my game has matured I came to realise how wrong I was. You could use other combinations...
  4. Illuminati

Command Cursor minimod

Hi, I was one of the online guests, eagerly waiting during the upload period. I haven't logged in for ages, but I just wanted to thank you for this great mod. I'm posting about the following mini mod that I thought was incorporated in to Sword of Damocles: Command Cursor minimod...
  5. Illuminati

ADD-ONS (with links).

The Mercenary was extremely compassionate in releasing her 'Spear bracing' code :D. I thought perhaps Saxondragon could integrate some of these codes. What do you think about these mini-mods? Spear Bracing          - The Mercenary & NE team...
  6. Illuminati

Player-culture related troops.

Hi, Firstly I apologise if this has already been asked and answered, I haven't signed in for a while and couldn't find anything directly related to this problem. When I conquered a castle, and then later a town, the villages won't always reflect the culture I selected (Pendor). I think I heard...
  7. Illuminati

New banners (feedback & artistic direction welcomed)

Hi, I just wanted some feedback/advice on the artistic direction these banners should take. I worked on these a few days ago (I made only 7 which probably need tweaking), but I was hoping I could get a second opinion before I continue any work (in case I'm moving in the wrong artistic...
  8. Illuminati

Heraldic armour & banner uniformity.

Some new banners don't match the corresponding colours of the heraldic armour. If this uniformity has yet to be implemented in Prophesy of Pendor, I just wanted to let you know that it is possible to change the back colour of the Herladric armour to match the banners (courtesy of Lord Kinlar)...
Back
Top Bottom