Search results for query: *

• Users: Serann
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Serann

Persistent World Lore

unOffical Persistent World Lore ( Yes, after some time, I believe it is time all these roleplaying servers get a unifying backstory, so here we go!) Once upon a time, in the far away kingdom of Pii-dahblju, a powerful being decided to bless it's inhabitants, though not all of them. Roughly...
  2. Serann

Weapon Proficencies?

Sooooo... because I am a huge nerd, I checked for the units' stats in the troop editor and got some confusing results. Apparently, the Uruk-hai Berserker has 250 proficency with archery. Wait, what? The editor is pretty old, did something change or are the proficencies not balanced yet...
  3. Serann

Romans and Stabbing

Romas love stabbing. They always did. They made entire battle formations about stabbing enemies, every single weapon they used in their prime time was about stabbing and they stabbed their first Caesar 23 times, when once probably would have done it (I guess he put a lot of points into "iron...
  4. Serann

About Smart_AI

Alright, I would like to know what on earth is going on? Who is this Smart_AI and why was my post deleted, when I asked about it?
  5. Serann

RP concept: United we stand

You thought I would suggest my ideas or even consider yours before posting? Never! So, here is a new concept for an RP setting I was thinking of, taking place within a high fantasy setting: Every roleplayer willtake on the role of a general or other named military leader of his people. All...
  6. Serann

The New Debating Topic / The Flaming Game

It has come to my attention that we are in dire need of a new debating topic, but this time, I thought we'd put a little spin on it. Now, while I am having a great time participating in the eternal back and forths of the forum, many here seem to take this fighting very serious. So, I found a...
  7. Serann

EU_People_of_Babel: Important Update in OP!

And I am almost sorry, too. Yes, the entire thing has been one big april fools joke! You didn't really think that somebody would bring a server online with a difference to the rest, other than a slighty altered rule set and new admins, did you? No, I won't be starting a server, sorry. The...
  8. Serann

About stats

The only difference to the normale Native starting stats is that you have 10 more points for attributes, right?
  9. Serann

Concerning magic in PW

As the PW community developes and we apparently still have time to argue left, I have another matter I would like to hear some opinions about. That matter would be magic, as it is more or less often seen brought in by users. Personally, I tend to simply adjust. The more magic I see around me...
  10. Serann

If you join the legion...

... can you actually help invade all of Calradia? It could be that the legion was removed in the newer version but in the one (v2.4) I have now, it's still there. Also: is it possible to do it in the new version? Edit: Oh sorry, I ended up in the wrong section, this is the normal Mount &...
  11. Serann

Mythical Elements?

Well, we all came to the point where we asked ourselves: "Do we allow unnatural things on the RCC server or not?" Discuss and/or find an answer please
  12. Serann

Blank

-Removed-
  13. Serann

Invalid User Name?

Yeah, this is kind of a confusing one I keep getting kicked out of server, not by admins though (or so I think) Sometimes it says "invalid username" and other stuff in red text, but it vanishes too quickly to be read Afterwards, it can't even connect to the server Just what is going on...
  14. Serann

[RCC] Power to the people, a request for kick polls

We NEED kick polls. Entire rps just die because of people like lord_dontgivea****, who can only be driven away by admins who are nearly NEVER there I can understand if admins don't like being there, because of the stress and the whining but if you're not there, than we need some sort of power...
  15. Serann

Lords joining the winning faction

Yes, it keeps surprising me how stupid some of the lords seem to be. I was supporting the kingdom of Swadia and we were fighting the Nords. After a while we had reduced their kingdom to ONE town, and a peace treaty was sealed to fight the Vaegir. And what then happened absolutely stunned me...
  16. Serann

Arch Enemy

Ok, first things first: I'm actually german, so my English might sound a bit strange. Or even very strange. But I think the point will get across. Recently I have seen a lot of topic revolving around the system, mods and so on, and I believe we need more goofiness. With that said, welcome to...
  17. Serann

Wie skillt ihr euch?

Tja, wie macht ihrs? Ich level mich meist auf 18 Charisma, dann 27 Intelligenz und ab dann auf Beweglichkeit und Stärke. Ja, mein Charakter ist der schwache Streber unter den Lords.... lacht nicht!
Back
Top Bottom