Search results for query: *

• Users: Errayn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Errayn

In Progress WHY FAMILY SHARING OPENED AGAIN?

Summary: Can I ask the reason why family sharing is enabled again in multiplayer? We noticed people started again to evade bans. Do I need to fight for it to be disabled again every 2 months ? or is it better for us to develop different methods to ban people? What is the clear stance on this...
  2. Errayn

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

Since community managers are sleeping let me send the news here https://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/bastion-uk/pressreleases/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-digital-companion-releases-today-3224047?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Alert&utm_content=pressrelease...
  3. Errayn

Resolved General Problem related mpclassdivisions.xml - ConditionalEffects causes crash / xml merge error

So, I was having difficulties with modding mpclassdivisions.xml since 1.8.0 and now I found the reason of the crash. <ConditionalEffect> has an XML merge issue and if you have mpclassdivisions.xml with perks that haves <ConditionalEffect> </ConditionalEffect> in a different module for your mod...
  4. Errayn

You can select mods for Multiplayer in the launcher in v1.8

Edit: I am finished with my testing it seems we have full modding support in v1.8 right now. I will leave my last test to here. As you can see, I am able to add and load custom assets and also, Anti-cheat does not detects my dll and lets me load a mod. I can't continue on testing it because I...
  5. Errayn

I found the reason why Callum is not active in Taleworlds forum

I also found Dejan in the cave of bandit hideout but when i press F, he only says "unga bunga". if anyone ever wants to add Callum as a Companion I am gonna share the character code below.
  6. Errayn

SP - General Remaster Deserters & Manhunters

Early game to late game they are powerful assets to have in native why not Taleworlds? info from blocs video A simple implementation of deserters and manhunters in Bannerlord - as we had in Warband Things to note: - Every unit that is routed during battle and ends up on the loser side will...
  7. Errayn

SP - General Passive Education System / reading Books, Scrolls

same as what I wrote in "Remaster Belligerent Drunk from Warband" thread. Dear Taleworlds, you don't need to reinvent the wheel. Just, please add your old mechanics. You don't have to redesign book names etc all over again you already have them. info from blocs video A simple demonstration...
  8. Errayn

SP - General Remaster Belligerent Drunk from Warband

Please consider adding some beloved small elements from warband to bannerlord like this. thanks. info from bloc's video Good old "Belligerent Drunk" from Warband - Randomly generates belligerent drunk in taverns, like we had in Warband. - Dialogues are exactly the same as what we had in...
  9. Errayn

Bannerlord - UAV - Bayraktar Drone, Military Convoy demo

Bannerlord - UAV - Bayraktar Drone, Military Convoy Bloc's dev diary, A simple demonstration of how more modern-implementation of Bannerlord might work. Things to note: Custom UAV command logic along with completely new IR View for close up view and custom GUI created Entire set of...
  10. Errayn

Bannerlord - Thief - Stealing and Pickpocketing demo

Bannerlord - Thief - Stealing and Pickpocketing Bloc's dev diary, A simple demonstration of stealing items and pickpocketing in Bannerlord - like in Skyrim Things to note: - Almost every object in the town scenes is now available for "stealing". Some of them directly turn into gold upon...
  11. Errayn

Bloc's Development Update : Epic Space Battle - Spacecrafts, Space Fleet AI

Bannerlord - Epic Space Battle - Spacecrafts, Space Fleet AI Greetings warriors of Calradia!, in this Development Update video, we take a look at some of the recent additions to the game that you can't yet download and experience straight away! Things to note: Every spacecraft has its own...
  12. Errayn

Bannerlord - Royalty - Commonfolk Behavior, RP Dialogues demo

Royalty - Commonfolk Behavior, RP Dialogues Bloc's dev diary, This is a really basic and small touch to current dialogues and scenes to make you feel like a real king/lord. It's extremely strange to see that in the game, even if you conquer the entire Calradia, you are still treated like no...
  13. Errayn

Bannerlord - Assassination - Procedural Climbing, Assassin Mission demo

Armagans Creed : Calradia Bloc's new demo Basic Lore: Beni Zilal are the self-proclaimed "keepers of the secret" who "watch from the shadows" in Calradia, but Order of Soon™ is a sub-section of Beni Zilal, people who follow the teaching of their prophet, which they call, Armagan, "the gifted...
  14. Errayn

Village Management Mod - Village Castle Upgrade and Projects

I guess @Bloc did it again. For me, this mod is something like the legacy of @mexxico. Since it was mexxico who made it in the past if i am not mistaken. There was a Description under the video, I'm adding it here too, A simple demonstration of Village Management in Bannerlord. A little bit...
  15. Errayn

Taleworlds New studio Construction - Updated - Happy Bannerlords 2 Years Anniversary

Construction Update 2 | Bannerlord 2 Years Anniversary Edition from today 29.03.2022 I wish the game had been developed as fast as this construction. I am really surprised what people can do in a month when they wanted to. edit: update feb 12 2022 While thinking whether Armagan...
  16. Errayn

Taleworlds' logic on Skins

Then people told me that i am toxic.
  17. Errayn

Resolved My character became a Jedi

Summary:My character became a Jedi, may force be with him. How to Reproduce: don't tryed to reproduce yet Scene Name (if related):captainsmode don't know the map name foggy one with castles/broken walls etc. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs:- probably not related -
Back
Top Bottom