Search results for query: *

• Users: Yukmouth++
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yukmouth++

Let me know how many players are in queue for skirmish

I havent been abble to get into one single skirmish game in NA region. Every single time i queue it says that it will take 4:13 mins when in fact, it will take roughly 128 hours before a game start. Let me know if there are players actually playing the god damn game so i dont waste my time...
  2. Yukmouth++

Let us play on custom servers while in queue for skirmish

Its in the title. We have no clue if there are players in the queue, we dont know if we're gonna have to wait 2 mins or 16 hours. Let us be in queue while playing siege and tdm, that way we dont have to stare at the screen waiting for who knows how long.
  3. Yukmouth++

Cant hear cavalry

Just passing by to remind Taleworlds that we cant hear cavalry for ****. We start hearing them once its too late, its like the sound starts appearing in the game once they are 5 feets away from us. This is a massive issue.
  4. Yukmouth++

Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

Can we PLEASE remove the voting system ? Every single game has vlandia in it because it is excessively OP and easy to play. I dont have anything else to say, its just god damn lame.
  5. Yukmouth++

Annoying mercenaries destroying Caravans

The mercenary factions are attacking caravans too much, and for some reason they remain at war with you even when you are at peace with every kingdom. Seriously something needs to be done, its impossible to run caravans without them getting caught way before they pay back the initial 15k
  6. Yukmouth++

Is this what a siege should look like to you Taleworlds ?

This is a siege according to Taleworlds ? What a big joke, 75% of the players are playing Cavalry, it is literally goofy, unplayable and the furthest thing from a siege i can imagine. These new maps were supposed to be anti cav, yet this one is the most cavalry oriented of them all. Please...
  7. Yukmouth++

The servers are in a worse state than 1 year ago

What is this joke ? I cant even play the game, every single game ends up crashing in TDM and Siege. Why is it that its even worse than it was 1 year ago ? Taleworld are you gonna start looking into multiplayer at some times ? We paid for a god damn game that includes multiplayer, not a game that...
  8. Yukmouth++

Bump + Hits needs to FK off from this game

Wtf is the counter-play to being bumped by a horse and hit at the same time ? Who the fk thinks its good game design ?
  9. Yukmouth++

Tried MP after a month or so..

Server crashed after 5 mins so i left the game. Amazing experience would definitely try again soon ! On a side note the new siege map seemed cool for 5 mins, less cavalry but definitely archer friendly.
  10. Yukmouth++

Constant Warfare : Did Taleworld adress that ?

The biggest problem i have with Bannerlord SP at the moment, and one i've seen mentioned in multiple threads, is the fact that, compared to Warband, there is just way too much warfare going on in Bannerlord. Sieges are happening left and right, its constantly war throughout the realm and basicly...
  11. Yukmouth++

Speed of item switching

What do you guys think of the time it takes to switch between items ? I believe that it should be faster. Say for example you are fighting in a melee situation and you start earing a cavalry charging you from behind. It would be very beneficial for Infantries if you could switch weapons to...
  12. Yukmouth++

Turning bandits into noble troops is silly to me

It doesnt really make sense, why would these outlaws actually be of noble birth ? Maybe sometimes it could make sense, but most of the time it should just be common folks who can upgrade to common troops. This leadership perk just devalues the importance of maintaining good relations with villages.
  13. Yukmouth++

Still havent defended a single castle siege yet.

Even when they attack 1500 vs 500 they always abandon the siege. Im still waiting for the day i can defend a siege from the top of my walls. Didnt happen yet in 800 hours of gameplay.
  14. Yukmouth++

Is this game full of assholes now or something ?

Why everytime i join a captain mode game its filled with trashtalking ******* ? Is this the community we have left ? Just a bunch of nerds trying to tilt each other off for no apparent reason ? Is this game turning people into complete douchebags or something ? And since theres nobody in the...
  15. Yukmouth++

Feedback about my bandit campain (roguery)

I started a campain in which i work as a bandit, with bandit troops and all. My goal is the be a nuisance to the snowballing factions (khuzait and battania) by pillaging their towns, killing their lords off-guard, executing the khuzait lords, solo siege a castle once possible and create own...
  16. Yukmouth++

This needs to stop.

Bannerlord Multiplayer has been subject to tons of criticism since release. The state of the multiplayer side of this game is down the drain and we've been losing fellow players since release and it keeps going down. All in all, i'm sorta "okay" with the fact that Taleworlds MP devs are working...
  17. Yukmouth++

Siege maps needs to be made anti cavalry.

It is just way too ridiculous how these maps are created by someone who wants Cavalry to dominate sieges. Easy entrance where cavs can just rush through easily, perfect pathings where you can keep making a circle between flags, little to no interferences in the map, possiblity to enter into a...
  18. Yukmouth++

Vlandia is so overpowered im ashamed to play them

Whenever i see them, i feel forced to play the other faction, because when i play Vlandia i feel embarrassed to even be part of the disgrace of a faction. They literally have guns and the rider are riding Tanks. I have way too much self-respect to even consider picking them nowadays.
  19. Yukmouth++

bug - Cavalry shield blocks when you aim for the horse

Fix this bug please, when we aim WAY under the shield on the horse with the spear it often blocks with the rider's shield.
  20. Yukmouth++

Make Peasant class optional in TDM and Siege

Before i start, just so we're clear. I am pretty much ALWAYS choosing to play Peasant classes on purpose whether or not i have gold to pick heavy inf or cav or whatever. I like playing most of the peasant classes because i like running fast and having my enemies be "cocky" when they see a...
Back
Top Bottom