Search results for query: *

1. Septa Scarabae

Checking In

Thought I'd check in, and see if any of the old modding faces were still around. Hello you buggers. Hope you're all well. Cheers.  :D
  2. Septa Scarabae

Bugs, Thoughts and Suggestions.

I'll try to compile them as I see them. Bugs: Battlefield messages are not visible. (deaths, commands, victory, etc.) * (Edit: This appears to be a graphical error that does not always occur.) Heraldic armor is not correctly displaying heraldry. Unable to find mesh nasal_helmet_b. Item name...
  3. Septa Scarabae

[BUG] Ruined Fort - Wall Clipping

I was able to back through the wall in this section of the fort: Can easily be replicated.
  4. Septa Scarabae

[FIX] 0.614 - Invalid CD Key Issue

I noticed my two character profiles were picking up different servers, which gave me the idea of creating a new profile and seeing what servers I picked up. I'm able to queue all the servers again and get into them. If you're running into the 'incorrect authorization key' error, try creating a...
  5. Septa Scarabae

Do you have a small head?

I picked up these really cool, heavy duty polyurethane helmets for my daughter. http://www.theknightshop.co.uk/catalog/kids-indestructable-helmet-p-1736.html http://www.theknightshop.co.uk/catalog/kids-indestructable-helmet-p-2316.html I reckon it's probably about the right size for someone...
  6. Septa Scarabae

LSP 3D Art Great Helm Add-On v.1.8 (Updated 06.02.10)

The Great Helm Add-On v.1.8 is a compilation of modified Native textures and meshes, that when combined, create twenty five variations of the three great helms seen in Native. Seventeen are based off of the standard Great Helm. Four are based off of the Maciejowski Winged Helm and four are based...
  7. Septa Scarabae

Arena Expansion Mod (v1.7.2, for M&B 1.010/1.011)

NOTE: Heavily commented python source files are included in the Arena Expansion installation folder, in the "source_v1.7.2_mb_1.011.zip" file. You will need to have the v.1.010 python source files provided by armagan; just copy them to a new folder and unzip the file there, letting it overwrite...
  8. Septa Scarabae

Banner Templates

Notice to Mod Makers: All of the banner templates provided can be used freely in any Mount & Blade modification. This includes both using them on an as-is basis and editing them to your heart's content. Please give credit. Charges.
  9. Septa Scarabae

Ye Olde Zendar

I was thinking of doing a throwback mod, with a storyline revolving around the Swadian and Vaegir kingdoms. I'm curious if there would be much interest in that. Zendar would be a neutral territory, and would have the only arena outside of the two capital cities. For me, the map has gotten very...
  10. Septa Scarabae

Left 4 Dead

http://www.l4d.com/ There is a video up here. I just found out about the game last week. It seems like it is going to be a pretty kick ass game. Online co-op would probably be a lot of fun. Multi-player I imagine will be similar to Counter-Strike, which I guess is good or bad, depending on...
  11. Septa Scarabae

M&B Modification - Launcher Logos

I know a lot of mods out there use screenshots for their launcher logos, and figured people might be interested in something a little more interesting. Ganbat and Hilmi have done some great concept artwork, which I setup as launcher logos for anyone who wants to use them.
  12. Septa Scarabae

Dave Arneson has died at age 61 (Page 7)

Gary Gygax died earlier this morning at his home in Wisconsin. I had the pleasure of meeting Gary a few times at conventions over the years. He was an asset to the industry and it is a shame to see him leave us. He is a legend amongst gamers. His vision, his imagination, his creativity and his...
  13. Septa Scarabae

Mount & Blade - Old Versions

This is intended to be a resource for those who are working on older modifications, or those who are looking to port old modifications to new versions. I dont have anything older than v.0.202, which I just uploaded to the Repository.
  14. Septa Scarabae

OSP 2D Art [M&B] Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (Updated 04.08.09)

Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 contains game ready textures. All of these textures are in *.dds format and are labelled according to their Native texture. Some of the older textures from v.2.4.7 and v.1.1.0 have been removed. Notice to Mod Makers: This file contains an assortment of textures for...
  15. Septa Scarabae

Request: Child Boards

Would it be possible to get a seperate forum under Module Development for the child boards? It is getting kind of clunky up there.
  16. Septa Scarabae

Adieu.

My internet connection is being turned off indefinitely. Once I'm settled in a new job and can afford to turn my connection on again, I will. Until then, I will be taking down my design site and turning off my e-mails. Take care. Adieu. Downloads for my current M&B modifications and side...
  17. Septa Scarabae

Warning: Scarabae Designs Site Hacked

Until I have a chance to completely back up any saved information I had, I will be taking down the majority of files from my site. In the meantime, I ask that you do not download any of the following: -: Unofficial Arena Mod Add-On -: Native Scale Armor Add-On -: Flintlock Mini-Mod If I sent...
  18. Septa Scarabae

Fleshing out Mount & Blade Lore

The idea of this thread is to compile any information we know about Mount & Blade lore, without creating anything new. Anything from party trees, troops, geography and factions to town members, kings and history would be a good addition.
  19. Septa Scarabae

Elemental Weaponry Inquiry

I was working on a few textures, but wasn't getting the exact effect I wanted. I ended up playing around with different shaders. Nothing special, but here are a few examples: To those of you more savvy than I, I have a few questions: 1.) Have the issues with particle effects on...
Back
Top Bottom