Search results for query: *

1. shortfried

Dev Blog 18/01/18

Voltigeur said:
    Steve Negus said:
    For this to happen, the lords need to have some personality incompatibilities (ie an honest lord and a devious one)
    So i guess npc lords are going to have/gain some traits like in ck2. I'm not sure if the lord will be killable but if they are this can be pretty satisfactory when the lords die and randomly generated new ones come in.

A trait-relationship-system like in CK2 would be soooo awesome!  :ohdear:
  2. shortfried

[TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

Does this mod stop the morale drop and bickering between the companions?
  3. shortfried

VC Reforged Mods: Design your own features!

ElderDays said:
    Having some of the features from the Diplomacy mod added would be swell.

This would be great.
  4. shortfried

SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-Independent VC mod (released 3.3)

HooTmAn said:
    3.4!

Hi all. i have good and bad news!

-First the good news, a new lil Patch 3.4 is UP! with improuvements and updated to VC 2028!

-The bad news Kale3 is very busy with RL and could not upload his stuff and does not know if and when he can.
    I also have to do now a lot of stuff and have to travel a lot, so i won't be able to mod for some time (some months), too.

We hope you still enjoy this Mod and of course you can do some own modding with it for ya self. If you are eager to create new Troop trees and want to put new items in it, we might put your well made collection into this Mod, let us know or we will do one, one day.

Cheers!

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6139/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D6139&pUp=1

Hey, thanks for the update  :party:
    I do have a slight issue though and hope you, or another forumer, can help me with it:
    The painted shields (with your banner on them) are transparent - I'll try to get a screenshot up in the case you don't know what I mean :grin:

Have fun travelling, cya around  :mrgreen:

cheers

EDIT:
    Ok, I'm too dumb to take screenshots - the gog-client should take screenshots pressing F12 but that won't work somehow and STRG+PRNT only takes a screeny of the gog-client and not of the game  :facepalm: :?:
  5. shortfried

SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Looks very interesting, I'll definitely have a go on this  :fruity:

cheers  :party:
  6. shortfried

No problem, RL takes priority of course :smile:
    But I hope you'll soon be back in action  :wink:

cheers  :party:
  7. shortfried

WILLKOMMEN

Warband, bzw Viking Conquest - hab die letzten Wochen die Serie Vikings geschaut und war ganz heiß auf ein Vikingerspiel  :mrgreen:
    Die Originalkampagne von Warband will ich mir aber auch noch anschauen  :smile:
  8. shortfried

WILLKOMMEN

Hi Leute,

hab M&B erst vor kurzem angezockt (wie is dat nur an mir vorbei gegangen??  :iamamoron: ) und seit dem lässt es mich nich mehr los.
    Freue mich schon riesig auf Bannerlord  :fruity:

cheers
  9. shortfried

Hello guys,
    great mod - I appreciate the work you put into this  :smile:.

Some minor issues I ran across while playing:

- some Long Axes have cutting damage and some have piercing, while the Battle Axe has piercing (swing) and cutting (thrust), is that intended?
    - Bows have cutting damage, too, shouldn't they pierce? (that might be intended because of balance,though? - Finnish Archers rule the battlefield, even without piercing  :fruity: )
    - the [P] Sharpshooter can be upgraded to a Horseman, is that wad?
    - you added new music, and I like it, but I seem to hear only 4 new Songs, and no old ones (u said you kept some of them) - I cannot, for the heck of me, figure out how to look into this.
    Yeah, I know there is a tutorial of some sort, but if I see those matrix-numbers I get headache because I'm dumb ^^ :iamamoron:

keep up the good work

cheers :party:

Edit: Yay, first post  :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom