Search results for query: *

1. SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

>new gear that reflects the new settings
    Damn, now I'm even more hyped up.
  2. SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

Jesus Christ, its moving faster than ever.
    Also, those shaders make the ground look pretty, but I'm guessing they'll take a bit of power to compute.
    Given the size of the average battle on BnS, I can't sincerely say I'm not worried, but at the same time, sincerely CAN say I am excited to try it when you release it.

Also, given the mod already has a medieval mecha, any plans for custom factions beyond the light and dark? Maybe even new lieges, and maybe even lieges that we may even be more inclined to follow since vanilla kings were mostly terrible people?

Not saying I expect any of that stuff since the implementation of the high speed action, looter numbers, new weapons and special troops are more than enough for me to have a good time.
  3. SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

Oh God, how I wait for this. I just hope it'll have Virake's face compilation or at least better faces lol. Other than that, by God, do I love how this mod made the game. Years later and still excited for this. Godspeed Xenoargh.
  4. Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer Compilation for Blood and Steel

This is arguably one of my most favorite mods but I find the female faces in the mod very unsettling. Did anyone figure out how to merge Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer Compilation (https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6156) with this mod? If so, it'd probably make my life a bit...
  5. SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

As a newbie who is just playing the newest version of the mod, which to be fair is pretty old, gotta say, I'm pretty excited. Also, playing the latest version on nexus, and I hear there is supposed to be something called the "Holy Army"? I found plenty of Death Knights and the like, but no Holy Army. Also, I've been to the City of Light and it's empty, was there something supposed to be there. Was it supposed to function like any other town?

I do hope you're actually making progress on the mod and not just playing with the hearts of those who enjoyed the mod...
Back
Top Bottom