Search results for query: *

1. Halbedier

SP - General Incorrect Armor Set Composition for Cataphract in Single Player

It's a variant. Elite Cataphracts have I think 3 different sets they can wear. It's there to add visual variety and historical accuracy.
  2. Halbedier

Economy Changes with 1.8 and onwards

is there a system that would give a base price of a product, and adds a fixed sum on top of that based on distance from the source?
    That is kind of part of the demand. The further away from the source a city is, the longer it takes caravans to get there & the greater the chance caravan will get intercepted along the way & the greater the chance the caravan will sell the good before getting to that city. That all combined means that demand in far cities will be greater.
  3. Halbedier

e1.8.0 Troop & Item Changes

No fix for Cataphracts to have the couchable lance they are supposed to have?

sad Empire noises
  4. Halbedier

SP - General But is it really that complex for TW?

Because the developers are focusing on the actual core of the game.

Mods exist for these tiny little flavour features.

Asking TW to stop actually developing the game and instead start copying content from mods is the stupidest thing people can ask.
  5. Halbedier

SP - General Simulation vs Mission

How am I supposed to play a game that encourages me to not actually play it ?
    The exact opposite is the case and you yourself described it.
  6. Halbedier

SP - General My thoughts about Mount&Blade

???
    I didn't play Bannerlord, I played every other Mount&Blade. Also no, you are just a M&B fanboy with bad taste.

Why not? Especially that I have played all the other M&B games.
    You seriously have to ask why absorbing content through a biased third party is not the same as consuming the content yourself.
  7. Halbedier

SP - General AI troops (additional ranks): From peasant to a right hand man/woman captain for you

And I rather have the game developers focus on making a stable game with good baseline features, while leaving bonus flavour features like this to mods.
  8. Halbedier

SP - General I don't get you TW, where is the hype

We are only about 6 weeks from the start of their Q2 release date. any good company looks ahead to see what they could do to capitalize of benefit off f what they have done. So looking ahead is good business, so talking about DLC is good business. And it isn't meant to say the devs should be worried about it, that would be the ones they report to.
    Oh the game is released, now what do we do? You don't wait, you have a plan of action in place ready to go so you aren't left in the dust
    That's an obnoxiously long way to say you have no idea about business and game development.
    Talking about DLC now would make everyone now angry and now want to follow the game. So it's about the worst decision they could make.
  9. Halbedier

SP - General I don't get you TW, where is the hype

Hype is unnecessary and pointless. It will just bring people who will expect something the game isn't and **** on it.

Tho the idea of TW hiring some sort of community manager or communicator who would engage with the community by let's say responding to stuff at least on the official forum is an absolutely brilliant idea and they should definitely consider doing that.

Also why are you talking about DLCs when the main game is not even released yet?
  10. Halbedier

SP - General My thoughts about Mount&Blade

The fact you never played Mount&Blade is showing because almost everything you said is wrong.
  11. Halbedier

SP - General Changes required to create Good Tactics™

High tier armies already can beat larger low tier armies.

Armour is made out of tissue paper, hopefully, will be fixed someday.
    And moral basically doesn't exist, it would be nice if they added that.

Also, there is actually lot of units, such as pikeman. The problem is they are actually secret, so not many players know about them. f.e. staying with the pikes, did you know Empire actually has heavy pike infantry? It's called Elite Cataphract. Don't think too hard about why that's the case, just roll with it
  12. Halbedier

SP - General Want a PR Rep

I don't think PR should be anywhere on their priority list at this point in time.
    Plenty other jobs that need filling first.
  13. Halbedier

SP - General 1.7.0 Custom Groups Removed

Hopefully one day someone from TW will open the forum and read all the suggestions on how to make the two systems compatible. Hopefully soon.
  14. Halbedier

SP - General Early game soldier

You can become a mercenary at clan rank 1.
    But yeah being just a soldier would be nice.
  15. Halbedier

SP - General Development videos

Problem is, they can't make promises, if they said that they'll be working on this feature, and it doesn't work out, then what? False advertising, yet again lol
    It would give kids something to cry about.
  16. Halbedier

SP - General Let us make huge characters

Not possible. If they extended the limits, playing overly huge characters would be impossible due to swing attack not hitting anything and playing tiny characters would be OP. Being small is already strong and sometimes make swings go over your head.
  17. Halbedier

SP - General Craft armors with smithing skill

Well, the armour prices are not that unbalanced considering how easy it is to make money.

But it is our hope that the crafting system will eventually be expanded with more parts, more craftable weapons and even armours.
  18. Halbedier

SP - General Bring back the group selection to the party window

They were too lazy to make the system compatible with OoB.
    It would be incredibly simple to make the systems compatible or translate the function of the group selection into OoB. I made a list of possible ways just I thought of here.
  19. Halbedier

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Sanctus deus in caelis... people not understanding how betabranches work...

1.7.1 is the new beta branch.
    It is currently empty because everything that was on the beta branch got pushed into a stable release.

Yes, it is very funny. You may laugh peasants. Laugh, I said!
Back
Top Bottom