Search results for query: *

1. Vallixx

Help me play Mount&Blade: Warband again!

BmoreRavens said:
    I just took my MAP testing which is the state required test and it said "Frank has taken a total of 4 honors classes and 12 regular core classes, Graph the ratio of his honors to core classes and insert in the equation for the Y intercept", and the fact it states honors class on a highschool enrollment paper I helped my brother out with the other day is enough proof.

How can it be proof without seeing it? Lol

Also, using computers offers a lot better benefits.
  2. Vallixx

Game crashes after playing a while when encountering a party on the map

prasnickidenis said:
    So yeah when I first bought warband I didn't have this problem It started occuring this year I believe and It's frustarating because you just put an hour of work into something and bam a bandit party comes to you and game freezes and then eventually leading to the desktop crash saying mb warband is not working please help I really love this game DON'T LET IT FADE AWAY ;_;

P.S. It's the same story in fire and sword aswell.

Have you tried verifying game cache or reinstalling?
  3. Vallixx

Water shader bug

xDizzyBx said:
    I have this same problem, many users have reported it in Steam but there is no answer from the devs yet, nor a fix, as reinstalling the game didn't help at all.

I had it, but it automatically fixed itself for me.
  4. Vallixx

Water shader bug

This is a game-wide glitch, because of a recent update. Do you still have this problem?
  5. Vallixx

Help me play Mount&Blade: Warband again!

BmoreRavens said:
    just join us on the Xbox you know everyone over heres legit because we dont have cheats.

Xbox is the easy way. We pioneers of technology like to challenge ourselves.

I_Want_To_Play_MB:W_Again said:
    Okay, so when I try to open the game this happends:
    1.) I dobbel-click on MB:W on desktop
    2.) I wait a little (I see on steam under my name that it starts)
    3.) Nothing happends, nothing pops up. Not even 0,1 seconds. Not a single flash. Nothing.
    ========================================================
    So I tried A LOT of stuff like:
    ¤Validating the game (didn't work, thats why I turned off firewall and Avast, and then tried Validating again. Validating went succsessful, but the game didn't start :/)
    ¤Turn off Firewall and turned off Avast (antivirus-program)
    ¤Starting as adminstrator
    ¤Deleting all workshop items
    ¤Turned off "Drive this program in compatibilitetsmodus for:"
    ¤Re-installing the game
    =========================================================
    So do you got anything that worked for you (if you had a simular problem of course  :razz:)
    I can't thank you enough if you help me. Bannerlord takes ages to come out, so I have to spend hours on Warband which doesn't work either  :cry:

As for this, have you tried deleting rgl_config in the Mount & Blade Warband folder in documents? Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
  6. Vallixx

Can't play the game above 12fps

Lord_Kiticus said:
    It's not actually the cpu the game is just refusing to use the gpu.

Odd. I've never actually heard of this, It's beyond me. Sorry mate.  :???:
  7. Vallixx

Weird Sea Textures

Ibn Husayn said:
    Nope, doesn't work.

I legit don't even remember posting this...

Vallixx said:
    Reinstall Native.

But anyway, I've had the same thing. Not sure what it is, but it shouldn't matter. In fact, who doesn't like a good cow?
  8. Vallixx

Sound not working in TLD Mod

Try re-installing it, or grab this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206827005
  9. Vallixx

Weird Sea Textures

Reinstall Native.
  10. Vallixx

Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Hey, frolof, unfortunately this is not the right thread to post in. You should move this to The Forge, since it technically is altering the mod.
  11. Vallixx

SP Fantasy [WB] The Last Age

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    Swayzian, really? Nobody puts Marnid in the corner.  :razz:

:mrgreen:
  12. Vallixx

custom banner not showing up correctly

This isn’t a question for town watch, you should post this is in the mod development section.
  13. Vallixx

Can't play the game above 12fps

Check if your thermal paste is dry.
  14. Vallixx

Low Performance, High GPU Usage, Decent GPU

ahdover said:
    Hello,

This is a copy paste post from one I made on the subreddit, but I am looking for feedback from everyone so don't lynch me!

Basically my game is running well below what I should be running it at. I have a farily decent system (i5 3570K, 1070Ti, 8GB RAM), and I am getting 20 FPS average sometimes dipping below 10.

However, after playing around with MSI Afterburner, I have seen that I am getting 100% GPU usage, on a 1070Ti. That makes no sense to me. How can I game from 2011 push my graphics card that much? There is obviously an issue and am seeking help. Any is appreciated, I will take all suggestions. Thanks!

P.S. Yes, I know this is a common issue with "good" computers getting bad performance. However, a friend of mine with a fairly similar setup (same GPU, and a 4th Gen i5, same RAM) is getting very good frames and performance with no issue. I don't think that a year older CPU would hinder me that much.

Hey, I just have to say that I had the same problem, and it wreaked havoc with my experience, I mean, my computer with a good AMD video card, and a good processor was overheating on 20 mins with Warband.

I'm not sure its the same problem, but it could be that your thermal paste needs replacing as mine did, you could try it, anyway? Good luck!
  15. Vallixx

How do I fix those broken Floris mod textures?

You could try and add new textures if nothing else?
  16. Vallixx

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

kalarhan said:
    Vallixx said:
    Hello, can I get a proper tutorial

if someone wants to write a tutorial on something, they will write it, and you will find it on the tutorial section. Most stuff will not get a tutorial (they take time and lots of work).

you can, however, bring your project here, describe what you are trying to do, what you did so far, what worked, what did not, and with that people can help you move into the next step (s).

code, screenshots, logs, etc, will help explain it

after that you can take what you learned and write one yourself, which is always a positive way to give back to the community

I gladly would, it very much needs to be addressed, I've found nothing. And if I were able to figure it out, I would like to dedicate some time to share it with the community.

But anyway, I've been working on my Last Age Mod, and I'd like to add orc, and uruk skins into it. But I do not know how to import it from the last days of the third age? I have added a new faction with new troops, but no new items or skins. If someone could help me out, that'd be greatly appreciated.
  17. Vallixx

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello, can I get a proper tutorial from scratch on how to import skins from other mods? Because I have read this, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,42860.0.html, and I tried to scavenge what I could, but the tutorial doesn't start from scrath, so I have gotten mesh errors, can I get a proper tutorial? Thanks.
  18. Vallixx

Easter Cow said:
    Good luck with the mod mate!  :grin:

Thank you! You have no idea how much support I am getting and how much I appreciate it all!  :grin: :party:
  19. Vallixx

?️NS Marko said:
    Can't see the screenshots?

Sorry, I realized that, I was using Lightshot, which is not compatible, I'll fix it, see ModDB for some for now. Thanks!
  20. Vallixx

Welcome to the Last Age Mod! This mod is based on an alternate version of the fantasy, known as Lord of the Rings. I created a version of my own, and am placing it into Mount and Blade: Warband. This mod is still in early development, but it is playable (links below). There are 7 factions...
Back
Top Bottom