Search results for query: *

1. loulou76100

Seriously, what happened?

First pic looks more like Rome Total War than vanilla BL. But quite close 😄
    And yet, it looks more appealing than vanilla BL...
  2. loulou76100

Patch Notes v1.0.1

• Temporarily switched the scene used for the Danustica town.
    Wow I'm so glad we're out of early access!
  3. loulou76100

WE GOT A STEAM WORKSHOP, REPEAT, STEAM WORKSHOP

What the actual **** are you talking about. No ****ing **** mods break on an update, that happens for basically every single game in existence.
    but what happens with a workshop is that some modders will update their mods for the next version while some others won't, and you won't be able to pick their version like you can on Nexus Mods
  4. loulou76100

Release Plans

You can opt into a specific version (using steam beta branches) if you don't want to download a new update and just continue with your current setup.
    so yeah, nothing will actually change, that's exactly my point lmao
  5. loulou76100

Release Plans

so yeah, mods are still going to get broken by frequent updates even months after the "release", a release in name only, basically.
  6. loulou76100

Mechanics in field battles that made me go "bruh" i believe need to be changed

this psot made me laugh audibly multiple time, it was quite the adventure
  7. loulou76100

CEO Statement regarding the release

The game is far from ready imo and the content added in the Early Access period was pathetic, but at least now this will be the time for modders to shine. So there is at least 1 positive thing about this final release :3
    no, the game will keep receiving mod breaking updates, this will be a full release in name only...
  8. loulou76100

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Your choice, but don't blame me if you lose your job... 🙈🙉🙊
    Yeah, not everyone works at TW...
  9. loulou76100

Will TW do a No Mans Sky thing?

Your opinion, which is wrong according to my opinion, and the opninion of a majority who voted in a certain thread.
    ok now respond to the rest of his post
  10. loulou76100

Patch Notes e1.8.0

EA continues under another name. :smile:
    ah yes, mods will surely save this game 🤡
  11. loulou76100

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Glad this is finally coming out to full release on PC, hopefully they continue their updates as their press release has promised.
    you realize that more updates after the release means preventing the modding scene from growing more, right?
  12. loulou76100

CEO Statement regarding the release

Is this just an april fools joke?
    yes, it's the 1st of April right now in Turkey
  13. loulou76100

Release date announced on 25th October for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S,

the biggest joke, besides the game itself, is that they'll probably keep releasing updates after the "release", and thus keep breaking every mod every 2 months.

otherwise I don't see how they expect to implement all the missing features and fix all the bugs and broken systems (policies, dialogues, and a lot more), and let's not even mention the AI lmao
  14. loulou76100

Future Plans post 2 from Taleworlds

As the last change has achieved a reasonable improvement, other tasks were valued relatively higher.
    Wait so the latest changes relating to armour which made arrows even more busted are what you guys consider "reasonable"?
  15. loulou76100

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

You gotta be kidding me ?
    ffs, TW can't get anything right I swear
  16. loulou76100

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

EXCESSIVE ARROW DAMAGE AGAINST ARMOUR WAS NOT FIXED IN THIS UPDATE

@cuce just wanted to say that arrow damage against armour was the main thing people wanted to be fixed by armour changes.

the changes to blunt damage have barely made any impact on how many arrow hits it takes to kill someone in armour - maybe 1-2 at the highest end armour against the weaker archers.

Can we please have the amount of arrow shots that it takes to kill someone in armour increased by roughly 2x. Then armour will be good.

43EaoEc.png
    So wait, they actually just made ranged units EVEN STRONGER by just nerfing melee damage? That's absolutely hilarious in the worst possible way
  17. loulou76100

Are banners still not in the game???

Bloc really dislikes TaleWorlds. He basically mods the game to show "how easy it is" to add useful stuff and how bad TaleWorlds is for not doing it. He is not exactly an unbiased source when it comes to information on TaleWorlds' current internal structure.
    ****ing based, man
Back
Top Bottom