Search results for query: *

1. Green Thread

Resolved Add support for F13-F24 keys

Summary: Currently when binding keys F13-F24, the game says something about not having a string to match the key, and then crashes when navigating from the keybinds menu to the play menu on the multiplayer client. Most gaming mice and some gaming keyboards have extra buttons for macros and...
  2. Green Thread

Documentation site is down

Okay so the site is back up and I'm looking through it now. Doesn't look like there's any c# documentation other than an article explaining why sealed classes are needed.
  3. Green Thread

Documentation site is down

Little bit of a bruh moment. Error code is SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP Also, unrelated, not having native modules' source code or at least general descriptions of how they work is baffling.
  4. Green Thread

In Progress Requested Memory Size is 9223372036854775808 bytes

Most programs don't use that much memory. There might be something wrong there.
  5. Green Thread

Adding a faction: Singleplayer crashes on "launching game"

Same issue on a pc with very different specs. I've gone through the modules several times and I don't think I touched anything to make this kind of thing happen.
  6. Green Thread

No, I don't think so. I'm gonna try it on my other computer to see if the problem is consistent.
  7. Green Thread

That's the thing, I'm using wreck, not the standard compiler.
    Edit: oh, nevermind, wrecker not wreck. I'll check it out.
  8. Green Thread

I've been following Jacobhinds tutorial on how to add a custom faction and haven't been able to launch singleplayer at all. I can play custom battles just fine but right when I press singleplayer it loads up to "Launching Game" then crashes. It all compiles just fine and rgl_logs cuts off at...
Back
Top Bottom