Search results for query: *

• Users: Valinra
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Valinra

Rebellion Generated Clans

You guys now have rebellion clans, this works really nicely. USE this same system to make new tier 1 clans show up throughout a game and join a faction. I have said this a few times I know but I feel it got buried. The game gets lonely after 15 in game years when everyone dies in battle or is...
  2. Valinra

AI Siege Choices

Why does the AI just insist on making things that get shot by 4 turrets and blow up for many in game days... Never had this problem months ago. They would build a ram, tower and then just attack. It sucks we can't tell the leader to just go to the walls like in warband.
  3. Valinra

SP - General Add More Procedural Generation (Make it more a sandbox)

Party, hero, clans, mercs, bandits. Make the world feel alive and unique in every playthrough. If Vidar raids a village, create refugees that if they make it to a town can become a party or a clan that is Procedurally Generated able to do everything the player can and maybe seek their revenge. I...
  4. Valinra

Resolved Quest: Caravan Ambush Ocs Hall

Every time I do the Caravan Ambush at Ocs Hall the caravan will end up in a garrison like this after completion:
  5. Valinra

Sieges: Lords/Heroes Dying

Lords shouldn't be on the front line of every siege. You wouldn't put Attila the Hun on a siege ram or use your King as a Pawn in chess. Sieges have high mortality rates and Kings definitely shouldn't be directly involved unless it was a defense, a decisive battle or personal to them.
  6. Valinra

Resolved Clan Member Dies Leading Army

When party leader dies the army just goes and does their own thing. There should be a way to make another clan member take over the party so you don't lose the troops. That or have them go to the nearest garrison or something.
  7. Valinra

Ten Year Peace Periods?

Is this intended? I like keeping factions and extending the game but this may limit players from stopping opposing factions from snowballing if they get peace blocked.
  8. Valinra

Gangs: World Feels Empty

Variations of Bandits and amount of smaller clans feels low while on the world map. Lots of Looters everywhere and faction related bandits but I feel like improving upon like gangs would be epic.
  9. Valinra

Capt. Mode: Aserai & Khergit balance suck for this game mode

The meta is basic Sturgian inf. and take the two handed axe which needs to be fixed. The Aserai after the Archer nerf now can't fight back with archers like they used to. When they go up against the other factions they can't fight back unless the teams are unbalanced in matchmaking. Khergit...
  10. Valinra

Need More Info Matchmaking:Siege

North America and Europe the matchmaking doesn't work. The custom games has +100 but you don't get stats for these games. Also found this steam forum: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/4233889679072319445/
  11. Valinra

Resolved Faction Bios: South & West Empire

Every other faction has a Bio but these two factions. Very minor and easy to fix, maybe add something to make them more unique or appealing?
  12. Valinra

Resolved Disbanded Army Lords UI Invisible until reload

Summary: Lords after leaving Army become invisible to the alt key on world and don't have their party numbers displayed but can run around and be clicked on. How to Reproduce: Join Vlandian army have them disband in a siege. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Ortysia Media (Screenshots &...
  13. Valinra

Resolved Siege and Army Bugs

You guys need to also set up a link tagged to the top of the list of very specific known issues or get someone from the community to organize player feedback at the very least.
  14. Valinra

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Procedural Generated T1 Clans?

End game it's like everyone is set in stone. I want to watch the old Clans thin or expand and new Clans to rise to Mercs. to Lords to maybe Kings themselves. Personally I would never get bored of game that could accomplish that then flush out the diplomacy to be like Crusader Kings. Anyone also...
  15. Valinra

Need More Info e1.1.1 Launcher

The launcher pops up on the start menu but closes out within seconds. Have done extensive verifying cache and reinstalling, reverting to beta or other game versions. Nothing works in getting the launcher to work.
  16. Valinra

Need More Info Patch e1.1.1 Update Unable to Launch Launcher

Upon download the launcher won't even pop up and steam shuts down the game moments into start up.
  17. Valinra

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Procedural Generated Clans

Can we get more clans to spawn so that the game doesn't end by you killing off all your enemies and the vacuum of power is just left not filled? Have them start as Mercs or Bandits or Notables or allow the king to appoint more lords.
  18. Valinra

Resolved Gang Leader Disappearance

I won the fight for a gang leader but she(Crushfinger Margund) disappeared
  19. Valinra

Resolved 20% health

You can fight until you have to retreat then you have to just surrender. Like why surrender when you clearly got away but now I don't even have the option to defend myself with my 19% health.
Back
Top Bottom