Search results for query: *

1. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

DAOWAce said:
    Clanf said:
    no, no matter what colors i choose - they always kinda "faded", like on screenshot  http://i.imgur.com/cKiVNk2.jpg
    but i figured it out - it was HDR, after disabling HDR in options colors returned back to normal, also changing this horrible map terrain textures back to Native helps a lot too
    strange though - in Pendor HDR gives reversed effect and makes colors a bit more saturated, like it should, and overall graphic changes (with/without HDR) not so drastic
    Suffering from this as well.

HDR makes the map extremely hard to read, but makes the rest of the game look far better.

Disabling HDR fixes the map, but makes nighttime in the game extremely hard to see; everything turns into a dark grey and there's no light sources at all.

Toggling between HDR on/off constantly is not a viable workaround.

As I understand it, this problematic map is only part of the Floris mod.. and people have been complaining about it for years, but I've not really seen anywhere of how to change it and I know practically nothing about modding this game.

Shame these mods all seem to be dead at this point.. and Bannerlord is taking an extremely long time to be developed.  Looks like nobody's around to help out anymore, as evident by this sub forum and the last year of responses to this thread.

A bit late here, but try editing the factions' colors in the Camp menu (iirc it was the camp menu), I left HDR enabled and tweaked the colors to make them ultra bright, which makes them at least noticeable in the world map.
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

I'm really hyped for this. 1429 is an excellent mod, and an updated submod, along with a better translation, is bound to make it perfect
  3. An Open Letter

coo_snake said:
    No one is getting jimmies rustled, it's all in his head because he can't handle the fraction of criticism bound to happen to literally any creator in this world. your posts seem to indicate you are a grown up family man and yet you display this limitless immaturity and thin skin? Keep deleting posts and throwing tantrums online, the situation ought to get better that way.

I agree with your statement: That kind of attitude won't make anything better; if anything, it makes things worse. But I can't say I don't understand him. This community has proven multiple times that it can draw the worse out of someone.

I presume the second part is not towards me because I've hardly posted, let alone deleted posts haha.
  4. An Open Letter

I cannot even believe people would actually get their jimmies rustled by a fantasy element such as necromancy in a fantasy mod. Seriously, what are they thinking? I mean, I've cleared bandit infestations in a village just to sack them IMMEDIATELY after. It's a game and moreover, we're playing a fantasy mod.

I started playing Phantasy 2018 patched to v156 yesterday and I fell in love with it--It feels pretty polished for me, and while there's a lot going on all the time, you can figure out how things work by yourself.

I'm totally behind GSanders on this, his work has been nothing but impressive.
  5. Adding a different female face replacer

First of all, hey Quint! I've been playing Nova Aetas since a long time ago, and never quite liked the new female faces, they're alright I guess, but seem a bit too square for me. I tried replacing them with these: https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6112/ and while the female faces...
  6. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

I'm using WSE 4.5.6 for some 1.172-based mods and while everything is going fine, for some reason, some textures (I think?) "revert" to native versions. For example, the loading screen (while you wait for the game to load into the main menu with the start game and load game) reverts to the native one of two horsemen clashing together, the textures of the hud revert to vanilla, and the loading game screen also reverts to vanilla.

If I recall correctly, 1.172 and 1.170 should be compatible right? When not using the 1.170 exe (and therefore not the WSE) the screens and textures go back to normal. If anyone can chime in with a recommendation I'd be grateful! WSE helps keep the game more stable

EDIT: Aruda from Gekokujo Daimyo Ed found the solution: just renaming the TexturesHD folder in root M&B folder fixed it.
  7. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-Independent VC mod (released 3.3)

I'm having an odd bug in Blood Eagle. When I hold F1 to point my troops where to "Hold Position" the game freezes for 4 to 6 seconds or so, and then I can Hold F1 as usual.

Pretty slight problem, but maybe someone can help me out.
  8. Young Warriors

Pode said:
    Other than modding, via the same methods that affect manhunter faction party spawns in Warband as Kalarhan pointed out, supposedly you can use prisoners to spawn parties. If you have a bandit leader or similar leader type, you should get an option to release them and your other prisoners to form a bandit party that raids around an area you assign. I don't know if you can give troops to this party after the fact. If so, you could collect young warriors and nurture your own party of them.

Hold on, you mean I can just release a bandit leader and other bandit troops to spawn a bandit party? Damn that sounds great. I totally missed that if it was specified in a changelog. Then again, VC is full of amazing little futures that you only stumble upon by accident.
  9. Need some help with wheat crop's textures

Quintillius said:
    Looks good. Do you mind making screenshots of new scenes with new props, for example the church?
    If it has a negative impact on FPS, then I don't think it will become successfull. I don't even find native Warbands graphics very stable.  :smile:

Like I said, with SweetFX, the drop is noticeable, so it'd be reserved for people with actual powerful PCs, but the textures don't really put a strain on my game (with or without them I got the same FPS) although the ENB does require more of your PC so if you're struggling with the intensive scenes you probably would get a more noticeable drop.

This is another shot with the same preset as the last one above.

C0CBB228122078FB8661961B3A0E4E244ED610E8

When I get back in-game I'll take some screens in the church and in that Guild 2's tavern.

EDIT: For comparison, here's a picture without the ENB but with the textures enabled. Same FPS.

0D8B15A2195D58C0EC81CC10070CFCCED90CB203
  10. Need some help with wheat crop's textures

This is what Cinematic Compilation textures + SweetFX + Disabled HDR & Auto Exposure (those options are complete wild cards for me sometimes the make the game look better sometimes they make it look worse) + ENB (Vanilla preset).

Performance for me is about 33-40 FPS.

DFF8396D02C4A64BCD08E1D776F8E2132102B319

This is what Cinematic Compilation textures + Disabled HDR & Auto Exposure (again, total wild cars, I enable HDR and that's minus 16 fps, makes the game brighter, which is nice given that I'm still struggling to make nights, or the Cathar castle, playable from a gameplay standpoint) + My preset of ENB.

Performance for me is locked 60 FPS most of the time.

E459D4D63AE79FC6C78D5FBFBB99E2925282C9C5
  11. Need some help with wheat crop's textures

Quintillius said:
    The texture used for the wheat is just a native texture. The corresponding material, handling the shaders, however is replaced.
    Are these the only problems?

Also, do you care about showing some screenshots of the result (where it works fine)?  :smile:

It was a matter of the meshes, you got to enable two "load_mod_resource" lines in the module.ini (meant to bring new flora to the scenes). While they look good, one flaw is that some resources seem to go missing when you do, so they become white boxes (like wheat does).

Don't really know the reason for that but disabling those meshes does the trick.

Oh and sure do! I'm enabling a preset of the enb of my own on top, tried with sweetfx (which looks outright brutal) but my fps dropped from a locked 60 to a locked 30 and that's a no haha.
  12. Need some help with wheat crop's textures

I added Warband's Cinematic Compilation (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=199149.0) to further enhance the game's graphics and in the applicable cases it really does look very high definition, so far everything's been pretty stable (as in everything working as it should) but in the...
  13. Ideas & Suggestions

bobjosh77 said:
    Have you thought of adding in the mod Combat Animation Enhancement by Papa Lazarou if not does anyone know if this mod can be added to Nova Aetas the manual way without breaking it.        Also a sling weapon would be awesome :smile:

Oh, I'd love Papa Lazaraou's animations, they make any module 33% better.

I don't think slings are fitting tbh... the mod is meant to represent the transition between late feudal age into the 17th century.
  14. Main Topic

Hey Quintillius!

I want to congratulate you for the mod again, I played it when it was still in the 2.0 iirc and I loved it, it had some stuff I didn't like/didn't work but you changed/fixed them and after playing the 4.1 yesterday I can remember why I felt this was one of the best mods out there.

You've done and continue to do an impressive job with this!

Also, I can't recall if it was before, but I just noticed some scenes are basically recreations of the marvelous The Guild 2 Renaissance game; simply brilliant!
  15. Main Thread - 3.0 released!

I just played Sayazn 2.0 yesterday and thought "Wow this mod is amazing! But the author probably left it" and then I come here and see 3.0.

Thanks for this mod! It is great, definitely amongst mods like Gekokujo, Nova Aetas and Floris.

You're super talented man, keep doing your things!
  16. Support

Using Floris Evolved with the hotfix patch.

I can't seem to find Sigmund anywhere, and even his troop tree is missing from the troop tree viewer, can someone tell me what to do to fix this? The txt tweaks don't work I think
  17. sigmund is missing

I can't find Sigmund either :c his troop tree doesn't even show up in the troop tree viewer.
  18. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

I hope the mod's not dead tbh, it's pretty good imo
  19. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Excellent submod! Really brings new life to Floris.

I'm having a slight issue though, the patch says that Sigmund's freelancers are back again, but I haven't encountered Sigmund in 150 days of playthrough, and in the Troop Tree viewer there's no "Freelancers".

Are they still missing?
  20. Bug Reports

EIF 2 Beta 1.1

Experiencing the "missing messages" bug.

Nonetheless an amazing mod! I truly hope this mod isn't dead yet!
Back
Top Bottom