Search results for query: *

1. fluorite orchid

SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

Hey, this is an amazing mod, and I'm really happy to see that your still working on it. When I first download and played it a few months ago I was afraid that it had been abandoned before I found this forum. I would rank this as easily one of the best mods for M&B: Warband. I believe I may have run into a bug (this is my first play through with the new version).
    I'm at the point where I have to unite Aerune, I've brokered a treaty between Estmere and Swangarde, and Erskine and Swangarde. Amber and Aphillius have already said "No, hahahaha," and I've just talked with Aginnum, Titus tells me to go talk to Estmere about peace, but King Renoldus does not have the option to talk about peace, I've gone back and forth between Renoldus and Titus but the option never comes up in his dialogue. The only think I have done vastly different in this version compared the past version is that I started a Kingdom (I took Lomarde from the Hernar after they took it from Swangarde, Swangarde declared war on me and I ended up making peace by giving them Lomarde, thus ending my kingdom), I've been running around for a while to see if the message about defending Mystmeare eventually pops up but it hasn't, any idea as to what I might do or is this actually a bug? Thanks.

Also, a question about the sons of Iemasior:
    Am I supposed to be able to find all 3 missing sons by the point I am at? I have found the one in the desert, the one in the jungle I can't figure out how to get past the Guardian, and I can't find a 3rd area yet.

I also have a proposal if you continue on the mod. Perhaps a second Story where you become a servant/lord of Ragnvald and you help him conquer Aerune, almost like a scourge-like (WoW) storyline, I think that would be pretty interesting.

You can find Verlorne and Ceynas in the siege of Mystmyre, Verlorne appear in the dungeon of Nordenfjoror(in the main quest) at the first time, the kohorad in the desert, the Emnior in the jungle. These are all 4 good sons of Iemasior

You mentioned that an evil line for conquer of Ragnvald, I think this diversion will be add into the massacre of riverton quest, I found a concealed option in the text.:grin:
  2. fluorite orchid

I found a sword name of Primordial from somebody's grave, it seem to this place will be forgotten easily and forever since I take out this legendary sword, there is nothing(story or events) happen and not any robbers or protector around here. If Chinese modders create this place, most of them will utilize fully this place that leaves an impressive thing(such as a tough battle:grin:)for players, which for their tough work and entertain the players as well.
    All of this is just my own thought, don't mind it seriously.
  3. fluorite orchid

Fluorite Orchid: Enter cheatmenu in the console (ctrl ~). The fog of war cheat only works in sandbox mode.
    The Sons of Iemasior are not quite gods- but Iemasior is a god. They have a certain immortality (as in no old age, they can be harmed in battle) and many powers and responsibilities that normal mortals do not have.
    The powers are as follows:
    Verlorne - Lord of war, guardian of Aerune
    Emnior - Lord of peace, bearer of knowledge
    Ceynas - Spirit of the forests, guardian of life
    Kohorad - Protector of the desert, bringer of fire
    Ragnvald - Lord of death, bringer of ice

Cyprian2: WSE is not required whatsoever. Enjoy!
    Yeah, I found many of interesting spots on the map by cheatmenu, and thank for your introduction of these sons although parts of them had shown in the text.
  4. fluorite orchid

I want to know 5 sons of Iemasior are real gods? or just some of powerful man? Their real figure is really huge or just like mortals tall in ancient time?

And I can't found the fog of war in the cheat menu after I had switched on the cheat mode in the configuration of M&B launch engine?
  5. fluorite orchid

standalone game? Such a ambitious idea ...
  6. fluorite orchid

Eventually, I had downloaded this mod this morning, I found there is a war mist in the map even can't cancel it by the cheat, maybe it will add more entertainment or mystery to the players? And I'm glad to see there are more special spots on the map, which really can cheer up our players:smile:
    The main quest series seem to not end now, maybe there will more version release in future? Like chapter 3, chapter 4?
  7. fluorite orchid

Strelok88 said:
    Wow, the story reminds me so much of Lights&Darkness, in a good way that is. The dialogues need some polishing tho. Why would the main character just accept the quest from this Mysterious Person? - I wish more of the main character's backstory could be elaborated, since he/she  eventually decided to side with the good guys all of a sudden. It wouldn't hurt to see more secret locations as well. Inns, Salt Mines, Ancient Ruins etc. - everything that could help further expand the lore.

Your concepts is so similar with mine and it maybe will come ture, so I needn't spend extra time to state my opinion. :party:
  8. fluorite orchid

OldGreyBeard said:
    cwr said:
    Also a good idea. If you have any specific ideas for side/branch quests, send me a message I'd love to hear it. Lore locations are already implemented and more are coming.

Work is going to slow down since my semester is starting, but here is a new companion:
    I wonder where he was recruited? What you had to promise to get him to join you? :ohdear:

"Quest taken: Restore the Senate" -  :facepalm: Oh, well. I already have a -40 with the current ruler for asking him why he hasn't restored the senate yet! We can do this!! :fruity:

:shifty:
    You are so ambitious.. Nevertheless, I suppose this idea is not difficult to realize: We can imitate the quest of Crimea of Fire and Sword,and set several of quests just like siege city, eliminate the reinforcements that despatched by the enemy, some of necessary and dynamic dialogs, that is enough, but we still wait the response from cwr and he have time to do this :?:
  9. fluorite orchid

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I found there is small propability make perisno break down when I do business with the merchant. :meh:
  10. fluorite orchid

I found an inaccuracy in the lore of the Aginnum Republic: Trade flourished within the [empire], especially upon conquering a new dominion. It has not yet become the empire in this period.

The elder in many village(Such as Castulo, Segovia) is become to the craftman or blacksmith etc.

The first place that player arrived in Aerune is the Angiers Castle, where on the eastern coast but not western coast, but I saw that became to the western coast many times in the mod, maybe it's a wrong?

I found the story of each claim holders is not suitable for this mod except the Gaius, could you hide them like npc partner?

Some players has reported there are some messy code in Textures File, which just like Sp刪er.dds, 巟te.dds, LeichteMilizr乻tung etc, The game will pop up a error window when I look at the groceries merchant's inventory, and these items will turn to black because of that, although they would not make the game broke down most of the time.

The“dlga_start:close_window.12|”is discrepant to present story, maybe you can deal with it.

There are two typo in quick-string:
    you were ready to keep his rule in place with your [unscrulpulous] secret conversations with nobles of high and low [statue] alike.

In dialog
    and I must admit we eased into a state of [decadance] over the centuries.
  11. fluorite orchid

I ready to search for the Nervous Man for Baron Torben's quest today, soon after that, I saw this strange sth that like the Nervous Man but actually was not. At first, I considered this one maybe just a trick that pretend to become the Nervous Man or a scarecrow, but I'm clear that just a tomb shortly :facepalm: ... what a embarrassing kidding :dead: :dead:

mb33.jpg

mb35.jpg

If sth like this one could own a mini story, it must be great! :grin:
  12. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

BerTolkien said:
    Hello!

sindhay, thank you for giving the information!

fluorite orchid, thank you for your interest about this mod.

And I'm preparing a Wiki in English!

Regards
    :twisted:

Expect your English Wiki :eek:, it's really a unique explorative MOD, I'm sure. I'm a non-English-speaking country man as well as only can read dialogue slowly :neutral:, it's not an enjoyable experience for story, but English version MOD easier than French version indeed. I also like 1429 HYW made by French and translated it into Chinese 3 years ago, which is really a tough work and I had lost a little of joy because of Spoiler, in short, it's better than nothing. So, I came to this board today just for similar interesting MOD like 1429 and Tohlobaria but was not released on TW or MODDB, it seem to my luck because of your topic. :fruity: I want to introduce this thrilling MOD into China and hope someone can translate it perfectly soon(low possibility), Otherwise I maybe will translate it by myself.

If you know more interesting MOD in France better with story mode, new feature and English version but wasn't release in TW or MODDB,just like:The Choice of Inswear, Private land in China. please introduce that to me. Thanks a lot. :grin:
  13. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

sindhay said:
    You can find the english version here :

http://bertolkien.lionzone.fr/hwrpg_en.php

Thanks for your reply :iamamoron:, I will have a new adventure life in this wonderful mod! :twisted:
  14. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

Could you tell me what is the name about this mod, I was attracted in this topic because the "RPG" in this subject,  :shifty:and I just translate this topic through google translation and realize it's look interesting.
    I wish to get the link about this mod :razz:

Thanks a lot for your help! :wink:
  15. fluorite orchid

cwr said:
    I think the latest version of Warband. (1.17x)

Myre = https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mire
    So marsh, bog, swamp, etc.
    Herzanok and Mirthanoiri are basically made up names, so its up to you what to translate it to.
    The Herzanok are glacier tribesmen, and the Mirthanoiri are 'the sufferers', so if you want to stick to descriptions then those would be fine. Or you could make a similar sounding name for both, its up to you.

Thanks for translating!

OK,I' got it, thanks for your reply. :razz: Another question, how many chests in this world, and where they locate in? The player who in China maybe hard to find all them without any clue.
  16. fluorite orchid

At first, thanks your efforts for this mod again. :lol: I'm ever asked a translation permission for this mod in MODDB website and I have some translation problem and others now. What's the true meaning about "myre" of "Mystmyre"? :?: Could I translate Mystmyre into "Mist city"? And could you paraphrase the "Ak Mirthanoiri"."Herzanok" meaning? :shock: Although I knew the genuine meaning is "The Sufferers" from the mayor.

At last, which WarBand version this mod base on? :grin:
  17. fluorite orchid

Are the Venetor Empire and Randor kingdom is perisno kingdom?

Oh,I think The invaders is the Hakkon Empire,not pendor.although I hope that is Pendor :iamamoron:
  18. fluorite orchid

Yes,But I prefer think his words is ture,I hope the the drunk guy own a quest in the future :fruity:
    Otherwise,What is the connection between the Randor and the Falki? :?:
  19. fluorite orchid

The history of perisno empire seem to ambiguity? :?: :?: And the Venetor is the first great power to inhabit Perisno,and I hear the Randor king say that his kingdom might was feared by everyone in Perisno. Even the elves showed respect for them. It show The two kingdoms once inhabit most regions...
  20. fluorite orchid

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Talinoth said:
    I'm glad to see Mount and Blade has such international appeal. I found out that there was a large Chinese community playing this game because Light and Darkness was made by Chinese modders - but I didn't realise that Chinese players were also interested in mods like Prophesy of Pendor and Perisno until very recently.

It warms my heart to know that the appeal of a good game transcends barriers of geography, culture and language.

oh,The number of Prophesy of Pendor's player in china was amazing,since 2010 years,many chinese player already like Prophesy of Pendor.
    but there are only a few hundred perisno's player in china, with the chinese perisno translated release recently,the perisno's player in china are already gradually increase.I believe this mod will became more balanced and the setting more splendid. :lol:
Back
Top Bottom