Search results for query: *

• Users: Filips
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Filips

"Kony" Teamkiller Siege EU Official Server

I already reported this player through the game, Why he wasn't automatically kicked after killing so many of the team?
  2. Filips

Deathmatch mode?

Why didn't they add the deathmatch mode? Are they planning to add it or will I have to beg for them to do it?
  3. Filips

Ambient Occlusion on consoles but not on PC

There is a possibility that the developers release the PostFX file with the configuration used in consoles or it is just because they used another Directx. I have tried the PostFX created by different modders with the SSAO effect but none of them look alike and they are not stable. In my opinion...
  4. Filips

Shadows Fix

Is there a way to fix the pixelated shadows in the scenes? This doesn't happen in the interiors.
  5. Filips

[SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica Videos

Hello, I open this thread so that you can publish your videos of our Latin community, be it Warband, Napo or Bannerlord, we currently have Bannerlord servers thanks to our collaborators so we will be uploading them so that you can have fun and remember old moments. Thanks for watching, likes or...
  6. Filips

DedicatedCustomServer.Starter.exe Crash

I have problems with my servers, they always go down due to this crash and they don't last more than a day. I have them running on a VPS, this never happens with Warband servers only with Bannelord in any Battle mode, Siege, TDM, etc. even without people on them. Problem Event Name...
  7. Filips

¿Cuando servidores oficiales para Sudamérica?

Después de 4 años todavía no hay nada, así como agregaron servidores para OC y EA, ¿por qué no para SA? @armagan ¿Qué pasó? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/when-official-servers-for-south-america.461970/
  8. Filips

When official servers for South America?

After 4 years there is still nothing, just as they added servers for OC and EA, why not for SA? @armagan What happened?
  9. Filips

Weekend xp boost

the same as the Empire server event but for all servers
  10. Filips

South America Official Server When?

When will there be a server for South America? at least one in tdm or battle mode
  11. Filips

Resolved Multiplayer Badge BUG

I can't equip any badge even with the requirements completed, also I never received the Early Acces badge whatever I bought the game during that period.
  12. Filips

Custom server gain xp code

decrypted thanks to the official_mod.png file
  13. Filips

There is no music in multiplayer mode

Did they forget or are they creating some special music for the battles? Everything is in the .bank files, I just need to add the code. and it's supposed to be the final release...it seems there's only one person now working on bannerlord🥱
  14. Filips

Resolved Bug running dedicated server

Summary: Request loop How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  15. Filips

Error running dedicated server

Request loop
  16. Filips

Comunidad Mount & Blade Latinoamérica - MaB_LA

Te invitamos a nuestra comunidad Latino Americana de Mount & Blade presente desde hace 12 años y con más de 3.6 mil integrantes. Actualmente contamos con nuestro servidor Warband 24/7 (MaB_LA) acompañado de una transmisión en vivo, eventos y concursos todos los fines de semana y deseamos...
  17. Filips

Open Yruma Castle there is no door to enter the hall of the lord

Check the video.
  18. Filips

M&B Warband and VAC anti-cheat Help

Hi. For years I have played M&B Warband and there is a problem, VAC anti-cheat system does it work? Or at some point worked ?, I would like to know some answers because our community and many are affected, such as low credibility to the players. So far the only way to punish the cheaters is with...
Back
Top Bottom