Search results for query: *

1. Filips

"Kony" Teamkiller Siege EU Official Server

I already reported this player through the game, Why he wasn't automatically kicked after killing so many of the team?
  2. Filips

Other Native Siege Open [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

the best moment of the event, I don't think it happens on a server with 80 players...
    Charges 1:24 - 15:55 - 25:10 - 40:20 - 1:03:20
  3. Filips

Deathmatch mode?

Why didn't they add the deathmatch mode? Are they planning to add it or will I have to beg for them to do it?
  4. Filips

Ambient Occlusion on consoles but not on PC

There is a possibility that the developers release the PostFX file with the configuration used in consoles or it is just because they used another Directx. I have tried the PostFX created by different modders with the SSAO effect but none of them look alike and they are not stable. In my opinion...
  5. Filips

Shadows Fix

Do you have everything on the highest quality level in the video settings?
    Yes, apparently the Havok engine 2008 has those graphical limitations, all the games with the Havok engine from that year have those shadows
  6. Filips

Shadows Fix

Is there a way to fix the pixelated shadows in the scenes? This doesn't happen in the interiors.
  7. Filips

[SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica Videos

FENOX ES EL MEJOR CLAN DE SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hoy a las 22:30 CHL/ARG en el server [SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica (Bannerlord) para comprobar si son los mejores jajaja
  8. Filips

Medieval Wars mod for Warband by Mauromagno Patriota member of our community
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-war
  9. Filips

First server in Warband 2010
  10. Filips

Hello, I open this thread so that you can publish your videos of our Latin community, be it Warband, Napo or Bannerlord, we currently have Bannerlord servers thanks to our collaborators so we will be uploading them so that you can have fun and remember old moments. Thanks for watching, likes or...
  11. Filips

Racism as soon as I enter the game

Estos sakos de weas siempre se ponen hablar cualquier cosa y como juegan sin problemas les da igual aunque sean unos malos qls jajajaja
  12. Filips

This whole problem would be solved if there were servers for all regions like any multiplayer game... Thanks Taleworlds for forgetting us
  13. Filips

I play with 200 ping or more in the ranked ones and they are too bad, I imagine what I would do to them if I had the same ping
  14. Filips

Lobby is not working again

@Piconi When will we have servers for South America?,I have a post about this but no admin responds, even Armagan who promised this.
  15. Filips

Lobby is not working again

the servers were cloned and cannot be logged in...
    sdfaffff.png
  16. Filips

DedicatedCustomServer.Starter.exe Crash

I have problems with my servers, they always go down due to this crash and they don't last more than a day. I have them running on a VPS, this never happens with Warband servers only with Bannelord in any Battle mode, Siege, TDM, etc. even without people on them. Problem Event Name...
  17. Filips

¿Cuando servidores oficiales para Sudamérica?

Después de 4 años todavía no hay nada, así como agregaron servidores para OC y EA, ¿por qué no para SA? @armagan ¿Qué pasó? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/when-official-servers-for-south-america.461970/
  18. Filips

When official servers for South America?

After 4 years there is still nothing, just as they added servers for OC and EA, why not for SA? @armagan What happened?
Back
Top Bottom