Search results for query: *

• Users: sirmicou
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Flat banners and flags (1.2.7)

Summary: Flags stay flat (probably a LOD issue) How to Reproduce: By taking part in any siege battle Hello @TaleWorlds ! I created a new thread for an issue I reported in 1.2.0 (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/flat-banners-and-flags-v1-2-0.459151/), because this time it happens...
  2. Resolved Horse reins bug (v1.2.7)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: horse reins bug How to Reproduce: By equiping "Light Harness" on horse Scene Name (if related): / I am testing 1.2.7 live, and horsemen don't hold their steed reins anymore with "Light Harness" equiped on horse, while the human skeleton animation is still here... ...
  3. SP - General TBSE : The Best Suggestions Ever

Hello @TaleWorlds ! I would like to suggest you some awesome mechanics, wanted by thousand of players, it would be great to get in-game : More advanced diplomacy, especially with religion and assassinations, or even the possibility of launching crusades. More evolving sieges: for example, once...
  4. In Progress Snow (and rain) falling through roofs (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: Snow falling through roofs How to Reproduce: By looking at roofs from interiors in any scene with rainy weather Scene Name (if related): I am testing 1.2.0 beta, and I have to report a weird a bug : snow (and probably rain) falls through the roofs : Can you fix...
  5. Resolved Blue rocks and structures (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: Blue rocks/structures How to Reproduce: By looking at rocks and wooden walls/structures (snowy weather) Scene Name (if related): Takor Castle I am testing 1.2.0 beta, and I have to report a weird a bug : rocks and some wooden structures textures look blue ...
  6. In Progress Flat banners and flags (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: Flat/straight banners and flags How to Reproduce: By looking at standard/glaf bearers in castles or battles Scene Name (if related): / I am testing 1.2.0 beta, and I have to report a weird a bug : major and minor flags stay sometimes straight, like a paper board in...
  7. Resolved Red weathered night (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: Dark red lighting How to Reproduce: Perhaps by starting a night battle at south of Gersegos Castle (Vlandia) Scene Name (if related): / I am testing 1.2.0 beta, and I have to report a weird weather lighting I experienced yesterday, with a strange and heavy dark red...
  8. Resolved Head hood visual bug (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds ! Summary: hoods visual bug How to Reproduce: By talking to bandit groups Scene Name (if related): / I am testing 1.2.0 beta, and since beginning of the game release, head hoods still look buggy with many "nails" passing through the fabric : Can you fix this please ...
  9. Head hood visual bug (v1.2.0)

Hello @TaleWorlds Since beginning of the game release, head hoods still look buggy with many "nails" passing throw the fabric : Can you fix this please ? Thank you @TaleWorlds ! :)
  10. !!! GRAPHICAL BUG : DARK TEXTURED CLONES (SHADOWS ?) !!!

Hello Talewords, I post this in order to report a bug which occurs on Campaign Map : Never seen this bug before. It looks like shadows, shifted from their models (but it's not because each model has its own shadow under him, it's more like a reflection which would pass through the...
  11. !!! AWFUL CROWD MODELS NEED TO BE REPLACED !!!

Hello TW ! Would it be possible to fix the awful models used for the crowd in arenas ? I can't figure how it is possible to still see this in 2022, even for a background visual... It reminds me NPC's in Tomb Raider on Playstation 1... Why not putting real NPC's instead ? As we are able to...
  12. SP - General !!! AWFUL CROWD MODELS NEED TO BE REPLACED !!!

Hello TW ! Would it be possible to fix the awful models used for the crowd in arenas ? I can't figure how it is possible to still see this in 2022, even for a background visual... It reminds me NPC's in Tomb Raider on Playstation 1... Why not putting real NPC's instead ? As we are able to...
  13. Encyclopedia button

Hello ! Would it be possible to add a real "Encyclopedia" button on the UI, why not near the "Character" or "Inventory" ones (and why not with a book icon) ? Encyclopedia is a fundamental feature, and it still has no button (only a simple "N" key...). Thank you Taleworlds, keep us informed ! :)
  14. In Progress Français Spelling adjective mistake

Translation Error: Arbalète tordu Corrected Translation: Arbalète tordue Correct french adjective for this item Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Inventory
  15. In Progress Français The "at" is missing in french ("à" in french)

Translation Error: Can be sold [at] (Diathma) for (84) Corrected Translation: Peut se vendre [à] (Diathma) pour (84) Correct french translation of a sentence which appears on the contextual menu of items Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Trade menu, left panel.
  16. In Progress Français Untranslated banner name

Translation Error: Dragon Banner First Piece Corrected Translation: Première partie de la Bannière Dragon Correct french translation of a quest item (the other banner parts are probably not translated too). Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Group inventory...
  17. In Progress Français Untranslated word

Translation Error: Payer un bakchich de 800 pour entrer dans la forteresse Corrected Translation: Payer un pot-de-vin de 800 pour entrer dans la forteresse For a payment made in order to "corrupt" somebody, we use the word "pot-de-vin" in french. Where did you find this error (which...
Back
Top Bottom