Search results for query: *

1. TLD preview

It's been awhile so I thought we'd post some screenshots of the next version of The Last Days for M&B v1.011.  In the next version we are expanding the war to include the far north and have added another five factions or so to the previous set.  The older factions are getting facelifts but I'm...
  2. Fix for the item limit ---well, actually not.

Hey, I ran into the item limit bug when porting TLD. Something about you can only have 915 or so items in 1.011 or you would get a hard crash when pushing the character button.  In .808 I had almost 1100 items without the crash (but it might have been unstable, dunno).  Anyway, I asked Armagan...
  3. Tried your tutorials

I tried your video tutorial series this weekend and thought it was great. My gf watched it as well as she wants to make sims2 furniture.  :roll:  Thanks from both of us. Do a rigging one at some point.  :mrgreen:
  4. Flipping normals (faces) in wings3d?

I have some items that when I import/export from wings end up with flipped normals. This is where the model appears to be full of holes as some faces are facing inward instead of outward. I know how to select them all and flip them all but this just reverses the problem. I need a way to flip...
  5. Need help from someone familiar with Maya.

We've had a series of helms modelled for The Last Days mod for about 8 months that we have been unable to use. Professor420 modelled them in Maya and was unable to finish putting them into obj or texturing them before he left the mod. The texturing part isnt a worry but getting them into obj...
  6. Question about materials setting to make part of helm invisible.

I have a helm Ive been wanting to put in game that has some bits that are supposed to be alpha'd out so that they dont appear. Anyone have any idea how to go about this? Is there a materials setting I need to set? They are like wings of a helm whose model shape is a basic rectangle, they are...
  7. TLD ARCHIVE 3: Bug reports (2.2.1)

Okay, make sure you pick up hotfix 2. You can continue your 2.2.1 saved games with no problem and many issues will be fixed whether you restart or  not. A few issues require a new game to be fixed. https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=257 And let the bug reporting begin...
  8. TLD ARCHIVE 2: Concept Art

This thread will be for Merlkir and Dablade and any other contributors wanting to show off their latest work and any suggestions regarding the art, models or textures. Ill also stick any reference links that may be useful for contributors here: We still really need some armor modellers to make...
  9. TLD ARCHIVE 1: Suggestions and Ideas (2.2.1)

This is now a locked archive containing both the suggestions thread and the balance thread for tld v2.2.1  ---AW There have already been hundreds of suggestions made in the original thread but from now on this will be the place if you have any ideas. This thread might get pretty big though...
  10. white arrow feathers...

At first I thought that the arrow feathers had been turned white, then I noticed in a single battle that half the arrows were the normal two-tone feathers and half of them had a faded out white quality as if they had messed up alphas. I havent really looked too much since but I know that the...
  11. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

The new topic for this thread is: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199243.0.html Download The Last Days of the Third Age v2.4 Download version .808 of M&B --if you don't have it TLD forum at MBX The current version of mount and blade is 1.011. If you want to install the older...
  12. Rivers on the worldmap.

At the moment the large rivers placed on the map are impassible. For mods where large rivers are present this will cause a pretty serious roadblock to movement for the AI, let alone the player. I think there should be a way to represent a smaller river on the worldmap that is passable (just...
  13. Bonus vs. X flags for weapons.

For fantasy mods it would be useful to have weapons flags for a damage bonus versus troops with flag A, B, and C. Then a value setting for the amount of the damage bonus. Troops could then have an A, B, C flag setting. I dont know how much processing power it would take to do a flag check with...
  14. Places of interest labels on the map.

A "places of interest" overlay on the worldmap would be nice. Something you could toggle on or off that would list names for areas like you would find on a map. For example: The Forest of Troos Forbidden Plains The Great Ocean etc This would be especially good for modders to give a certain...
  15. skill/stat increasing items and troops.

I'd like to see items that can be flagged to increase stats and skills. This could be useful for the obvious things like swords, armor and clothing but also for non-wearable items like spyglasses (bonus pathfinding) or fine saddles (bonus riding) that would just sit in your inventory but still...
  16. Single suggestion for mods that I think would be useful.

It would be great to be able to have items that increase stats/skills. This would be especially useful for fantasy mods like LOTR that might have magical items of various sorts. For example swords that increase powerstrike or boots that increase pathfinding, etc. You could have a flag for a...
  17. SP Native The Magnificent Seven v.31 (for .704) *updated* 11/2

Download The Magnificent Seven v.31 Mag-7 for M&B v.704 is out but it still doesnt have any new textures, only vanilla ones as hugemod isnt finished. When hugemod v3 is out Ill update Mag-7 and fix any bugs. *UPDATED* v.31. Put all three folders (steppe, knight, berseker) into your...
  18. Ambushes

It would be cool if enemy warbands could ambush you. Certain units like bandits would have an AI that made them stop periodicallly and go into ambush mode. It becomes very difficult to spot them and if you trip over them without spotting them they successfully ambush you. They get a large...
  19. Additional AI commands

Just an idea but like to see a few extra commands for my troops. 1)Rally at banner ---- have baggage area marked with a banner and this command would send them all back to it and hold ground there. Id really like to see this one as sometimes I just want them to reform in the rear but am too...
  20. what about adding an ultra-rare armor and weapons class...

It would be cool to have an additional type of armor/weapons class that would be extremely rare. Something like a "masterwork" version of all the existing types and so rare that you might only see one or two masterwork things in a typical game. Maybe a masterwork weapon would have the...
Back
Top Bottom