Search results for query: *

1. How to Lose Friends and Alienate Countries + Responses

Hmm, a pudgy fratboy with a lisp and 3lbs of gell in his hair insulting the manhood of actual soldiers.  :lol:  Welcome to America, where everyone's a war hero as long as the ***** is on deck.

This highlights the mentality of *some* right-wingers who try to locate their inner-masculinity through their politics.  By beating his chest over this nonsense he is projecting strength to his fellow chimps.  He isnt going to consider the budget of the Canadian military in relation to ours,  He isnt going to consider the deficit spending that allows us to continually project power, etc, etc.  All he thinks of is looking slick and talking just tough enough to get some *****.  It's a kind of sad little leisure suit larry version of militarism.  It's militarism as hair gel or deoderant or an astrological sign.

2. TLD preview

He's just teasing you. I'm really busy this week. THere is zero chance of a preview monday.  :lol:
  3. TLD preview

Yeah, great game.

You are one hard, pipe-hittin' nerd.  I'll have to up my game for the next release.
  4. TLD preview

Yeah, weve got a nerd here.  :lol:

Julute Wolfheart is indeed an obscure reference. Good work.  I didnt even use wolfheart and you still got it.
  5. TLD preview

Yeah, there are rigging tricks, like with the old troll,  but that generates other problems.  We need a new brfedit to know whats possible.  If that doesnt solve the issue, we'll go to rigging tricks.
  6. TLD preview

Yeah, weve got pagan making cool stuff.

Community standards are what's most important for modders here and IIRC, mods who post copyrighted music get yanked.  I believe Janus said you couldnt host them at the repository either.  Just fyi for those who might consider it.
  7. TLD preview

Don't think so.
  8. TLD preview

I'll look into another preview in a month or so.  Lot's of work to do still.
  9. TLD preview

We actually used two famous fantasy helm designs for Rhun but the other isnt visible so well leave that for a surprise.  But the rest are Brutus' designs. Once we were doing horned helms he suggested death dealer as an extra/last one.
  10. TLD preview

Pagan is making some nice original music.
  11. Survival Games?

Yeah, unreal world is good fun.  A classic that still gets updates.  Not as rapidly as dwarf fortress but..
  12. TLD preview

Mage246 said:
    Great work AA, looks like the years of waiting are finally about to pay off. I'm so excited!

BTW, why didn't you post an update on MBx? I'm sure the guys there would love to know about this.

I did post an update over there, I just didnt sticky it. 
  13. TLD preview

Glad you like it.  THey did lots of nice work on the graphics set.  I'm still learning the ins and outs of the new scripts and commands but things are moving along.

Answers:

A) Rivendell is there as a faction and a map location but its on the other side of the mtns and isnt currently accessible.

A) Dwarves are in as a placeholders. Most of their gear is done (thanks to Brutus), its just a matter of seeing what is possible when brfedit is out.

That's probably all I'll answer.  :razz:
  14. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

:lol: 

This is the ass-end of taleworlds, nobody comes here.  I posted it out in the pioneers guild too.
  15. TLD preview

It's been awhile so I thought we'd post some screenshots of the next version of The Last Days for M&B v1.011.  In the next version we are expanding the war to include the far north and have added another five factions or so to the previous set.  The older factions are getting facelifts but I'm...
  16. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

It's been awhile so I thought we'd post some screenshots of the next version of TLD.  In the next version we are expanding the war to include the far north and have added another five factions or so to the previous set.  The older factions are getting facelifts but I'm just going to show a few shots for this early preview.

From far beyond the sea of Rhun come the descendants of the ancient Wainriders; The wild men of Rhun.  Comprising a loose confederation of tribal bands, which include the Balchoth and other Easterlings, the men of Rhun have long served the power of Mordor.  Now, after years of preparations, they have been loosed to strike the northern flank of the Free Peoples at a critical hour.  Riding agile horses, hurling javelins, brandishing scimitars and spears  and shouting their odd barbaric battlecries. They bear weapons and armor strange to the west, some fight almost naked. Animal fetishes and great horned helms suggest they worship animal gods and spirits in addition to the cult of Sauron himself. Will the shieldwalls of men and dwarves hold against the black rain of their arrows?

Khand is a land of plains to the east of Mordor. Little is known about Khand and its people. We know that they used to be great horsemen who could even compete with the Rohirrim and often fought in alliance with and even against the wainriders of Rhun. Now they're coming in great numbers and death trails in their wake. Mighty warriors with great axes, spears, tulvars and their most fearsome weapon – the heavy kataphrakt cavalry. Few have lived to tell what lies behind the dreadful variag warmasks.

Some of the lothlorien update:

Mount Gundabad orcs:

These are only a selection of units from a selection of the newer factions.  Most of the expansion factions are close to finished but it's still wip and some things will change. I'll show some other factions next time.  Maybe updated stuff from Gondor and Rohan, maybe Dale. The release date is still a few months away (before you ask).  I probably won't answer many questions because I either dont know the answer or don't want to say. :lol:

I'm not doing elaborate credits in a ss thread but credits to the usual TLD suspects (above: Brutus, Dablade, Merlkir, Octoburn & a little from myself)  and especially our new guy Brutus, who has done a ton ****load of great stuff for the expansion.
  17. M'kay, I'm sick and tired of this an' I'm gonna shoot myself in the head soon.

You should try removing all your changes to one of those files (cut and paste them out to notepad) and see if that stops it. Go file by file until you find the guilty one, then look for specifics in that file.

If worse comes to worse, revert to a fully native file for each one.  See when it stops.
  18. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

When the new version is out just drop in some movie items. BBQs gondorian armor for example.  It would take 5 minutes of editing. 
  19. MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

:lol:

The only thing that might have improved that comment is if it ended with, "so **** y'all"
Back
Top Bottom