Search results for query: *

1. Lord of Emptil

Want Let me play

i got to make a new char and i do all my points and everything but it want let me hit done. i think it is b/c i could distribute all of my weapon points.
  2. Lord of Emptil

Help?

Does anyone have any links to any good mods that make mount and blade game play better? like gore or different sounds, etc. let me know, : D
  3. Lord of Emptil

Help?

Anyone got any links to some good mods that make game play better? like gore, or different sounds, i'd love to see them : D
  4. Lord of Emptil

Mod

So i'm trying modding...looking at the forums and everything..but it kinda confusing....is there anyone that could maybe help me in this? i would be appreciate it! Reply to this if u can...or u jsut want to comment on something..
  5. Lord of Emptil

village lord/ peasents mod.

Both of these mods are for older version on mount and blade and it rlly pisses me of!!! i mean they both look like awsome mods and i would like to play them but i can;t b/c i got 1.011 so could someone something like these mods on for the newest version?? i mean that would be just awesome...
  6. Lord of Emptil

Help?

Could some help me? I've tried gettin some help in the town square but not real success, i try and download mods and they come up as RAR files, but major mods like this one come up as readable zip folder, so idk whats wrong..
  7. Lord of Emptil

Downloads

I downloaded some mods recently,and they have all come up as a un openable and un readable file, i can't even extract or nothing to them, i rlly don't know whats wrong? anyone got a clue?
Back
Top Bottom