Search results for query: *

1. Lazregamesh

How is everyone's morale these days?

Hi folks! I miss you people and i just wanted to check on how you are faring these days? I hope this new update has given you a renewed faith in this -masterpiece (hopefully ?)- and that you are enjoying the game a little bit more. Anyways, it is just a friendly checkup so i will keep it nice...
  2. Lazregamesh

SP - Economy Armed trader wages should be reduced to 2 dinars.

Hi I was thinking of ways to help out caravans in their current state and thought maybe reducing armed traders wages to 2 from 3 would help a bit. I feel like caravans composition should be reworked and give the player the choice of caravan troop management but if that's not possible maybe a...
  3. Lazregamesh

Resolved Family members in party don't join tournaments.

Summary: When i join a tournament my family members don't join even if their have high combat skills. A workaround is to put them in the town and then join. However, if the tavern is full of wanderers, they will have a higher priority then your most skilled family member. How to Reproduce: Join...
  4. Lazregamesh

SP - UI Can we please get an average price for animals like the one for trade goods? (Trading livestock and horses)

Hi, Can we please get the same tooltip as the trade goods one when hovering over animals? (sheep/cows/hogs/horses). It would be nice to know before buying a herd for trading. A lot of cities rely on animals for their economy and caravans are not buying much of them. This would make the player...
  5. Lazregamesh

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Governor should gain engineering xp when building in towns and castles

It is a simple request that i would love to have in game :) It makes sense that someone who oversaw constructions of several project to gain experience from it. I know it boosts stewardship right now, but it should also give engineering xp in my opinion. It is already a limited tree to skill...
  6. Lazregamesh

How does one gain a supporter (notables)?

I never understood this mechanic, i have a relationship of 100 with one of my notables and he is currently supporting no one. On the same note, can you flip notables to support you instead of random people?
  7. Lazregamesh

Resolved Lord Ransom gives no money if it is above 5000K patch 1.6.3

Summary: If i accept ransoms above 5000K i sometimes get no money and the lord is released. How to Reproduce: accept ransom in the save file i sent Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 GPU...
  8. Lazregamesh

Should i clear out extra Gang leaders in my towns? Will merchants/artisans replace them if i do?

I am just wondering if it is worth it to clear them out, do they actually leave or will the same person come back but now he hates you?
  9. Lazregamesh

Quick question, Does an emissary improve relations with village elders? or is it just town notables?

I am asking because i think i want to raid villages to starve the big battanian garrisons :devilish:
  10. Lazregamesh

SP - Economy Please restore wine and oil as food items, cities are starving.

I have no idea why this seemed like a good idea in the first place. It destroyed the economy in a major way. As it is right now, workshops take food and give nothing back. Armies that visit towns take what little food is left and you have constant starvation except few weeks and it doesn't...
  11. Lazregamesh

Does giving money to lords through barter help them upgrade their troops?

I am starting this habit of rewarding the lords that helped me take a city by bartering with them and give them money. I have seen some strange numbers, some of them have 5k dinars, some 50k and they are considered same wealth. Does the clan leader get more money? If i give money to non clan...
  12. Lazregamesh

SP - General Ships and boat travel in port cities/villages

Hi, I would love to have a way to travel between port cities and fishing villages. It can be only a player thing till it is fleshed out and would help get from one side of the map to the other. I think this would add to the strategic value of capturing port cities or castles with fishing...
  13. Lazregamesh

What faction music do you like?

For me, it is hands down the Khuzait. I wish i could spend more time there just for the music! Khuzait theme ** Victory ost Aserai theme ** Victory ost Vlandia theme ** Victory ost Sturgia theme ** Victory ost Empire theme ** Victory ost Battania theme ** Victory ost
  14. Lazregamesh

SP - UI Please add a lord traits icon when adding them to army. (I don't want to invite cruel lords)

It would be very helpful to have a way to see who we are inviting before spending the influence and waste their precious raiding time :P I would settle for the encyclopedia opening during the selection phase. Thanks :)
  15. Lazregamesh

SP - UI Troop sorting (Move all the way to the bottom/Up)

I would love to have a way to move troop all the way to the bottom faster then dragging, when you have a mixed army the list is pretty big for the drag I know i can send them to the side and send them back in but that function does not work for fresh recruits that i want at the top of the list...
  16. Lazregamesh

Resolved Troops inside inaccessible areas during sieges and flying men in Marunath

Summary: How to Reproduce: Large siege battle in Marunath Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version: 471.96 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz...
  17. Lazregamesh

Can clans expand besides marriages?

Can they recruit companions? I have a 2 man clan that are not related. Curious to know if they would expand and become a bigger clan if i gave them care and love (Money and fiefs) Thanks!
  18. Lazregamesh

Do horses commit Seppuku when their owners die in sieges?

What happens to the horses when their riders die in a siege? On that note, can we please have the option to tell our cavalry to sit this one out and instead, make bets on how the plebs are gonna bite the dust or drink tea or what have you? ? We already have a working system for hideout, maybe an...
  19. Lazregamesh

Why is wine not a consumable food item?

It would help with town food supplies, it would help with morale, it would make sense. If it is because trading it would be difficult, then maybe a way to filter what your troops are allowed to eat would be great. Like if you lock a food item, they wouldn't consume it. Oil could be considered...
  20. Lazregamesh

"Artisan can't sell goods" quest in your towns

Hello dear Calradians, I am curious on how are you guys dealing with this quest when it pops in your towns, do you just ignore it? and one other thing. I was hoping when you chose to change the law then this problem will be resolved forever. You already take a hit on relationship with all the...
Back
Top Bottom