Search results for query: *

1. Delta10

Resolved Game does not start from Epic Games Store after newest update

Same here, started to regret buying from Epic these days.
  2. Delta10

Idea for ZOC: (for castles/cities and field armies) fight border gore

Yeah, this is a brilliant idea. Similar to the one in Total War, maybe?
  3. Delta10

Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

Add another one for me. The game doesn't launch after the update.
  4. Delta10

Suggestion: Decentralize Taleworlds

For real the game is going downhill, pursuing simplicity and an appeal to a casual audience is killing it but TW will probably only notice what they've done after release. M&B franchise is carried by a devout and closed fanbase and for some reason they're turning their backs to it. I don't get where this goal of creating a casual fanbase comes from but it's an awful idea and will fail.
  5. Delta10

What is the next major content after Rebellions?

Hu? I've been here since october. People complained at least since then, and likely have before, on and on about how the game lacked features and every update led to a pile of bull****ting about what was not implemented yet, how the game lacked depth and how the devs were lazy or something. Now that there are new features, you are taking as a bad thing? Creating a complete build as fast as possible is exactly what some people are continiusly demanding.
    If I was a developer for this game, I'd skip the forum. You just can't do it right.
    Well I don't know about what was discussed here before. I finally picked the game up just 2 weeks ago. I've played M&B for 7 years now and these were my thoughts after 2 weeks of gameplay. I actually like small scale combat despite sinking hundreds of hours in Warband multiplayer and the campaign gameplay feels right to me. But the biggest improvement I was expecting to see was in large scale army battles and it has disappointed me so far. Currently I feel like Warband with PBOD did big battles better than what we have in Bannerlord.
    I'm not complaining about how there're new features added in. I'm complaining that they're missing the point. In my first playthrough I wasn't content with battles and now the first update I see is about some random new feature(don't get me wrong rebellions are a good idea) despite Bannerlord not having some of the Warband features yet. In my opinion their priorities should've gone like this: Combat-->A campaign that catches up to Warband-->New features
  6. Delta10

I'm starting to feeling like releasing the game for console is bad thing for us because it will be harder to implement new features both to computer and console. That means we are gonna have more shallow game with less content, I hope I'm wrong.

They would be doing a big mistake if we're right about this. The console player base of MB is virtually non-existant. The die-hard fans are on pc and the die-hard fans are what keep games alive for a long time. Just look at Warband and how it still has a bigger online community. They shouldn't rush development just to make it for a console release. They're already losing the opportunity to create a casual player base because the game still feels unpolished even after half a year of EA. It's worrying.
  7. Delta10

They should've focused on polishing battles first but they seem to be preparing for a console release at the time. I think this way because instead of improving existing mechanics they're focusing on piling up new fancy stuff so the game can be released to console as a complete game. In my opinion they should set up a solid foundation first since the modding community will build on it like they did with Warband. For example, rebellions could be a feature that modders could add in but instead development effort goes down to prepare the game for a complete build ASAP.
  8. Delta10

SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

It's good to see this mod back, I played it a lot before.
    (If I dont remember wrong)After you complete a "Denounce Lord" quest, when you talk to any lord, they will say [Unexisting String] and your relation with them will drop by 1-2.
Back
Top Bottom