Search results for query: *

• Users: Yaver
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP CKOs and The Snake Cult hideout

Without cheating, is it possible to access both the Snake Cult hideout and have a CKO via joining a normal order completing its questline to get the stronghold and then resign to be able to make the CKO? I do know there is a strong resignation penalty and I can tank that.
  2. Resolved 1.2-1.3 crash on launch

This began in 1.2 but I'm still getting it in 1.3. I'm getting a crash on start-up. I uninstalled all mods and verified integrity of game files in Steam, neither worked. Should I re-install or is their something else?
  3. SP Fantasy [WB] Denestria

I've got a total conversion mod idea for Warband I call Denestria that I'm starting to put to paper. Below is what I've got so far and I wonder if I've got something good going here. What do you think? Mostly looking for encouragement, because I've got a ways to go before this is complete and I...
  4. Planning some personal additions for Gekokujo; not sure how to do it

I'm a novice to modding so I don't know what to do 1. Introduce a new building for cities: dojos Initially there are 5 options: melee, polearms, cavalry, archery, gunnery. Once one is selected the others are unaccessible so choose wisely based on the kind of samurai (or ikko monks) are recruited...
  5. Total Conversion mods ideas for Bannerlord

This is the first topic I've posted here so bear with me. Mount and Blade and Warband are some of the most modded games I've seen and virtually all of the jewels in their crown are total conversion mods: Floris, Pop, The last days of the third age, Gekokujo, etc. Even though Bannerlord isn't...
Back
Top Bottom