Search results for query: *

• Users: Seleucid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Any plans to stop back capping?

Right now defenders are at a huge disadvantage in siege. With some maps like Ayzar strong hold almost never seeing a defender win because of it. It's clearly not intended design as it makes siege incredibly frustrating as defenders. I recorded the winners of 28 sieges of the official siege...
  2. Calradic Campaign 22: Barbarian Invasion Prelude

I made a prelude video for the upcoming Calradic Campaign event. If you are interested in joining then join the discord in the description and ask about the Calradic Campaign.
  3. Remove Ballistas

Ballistas in siege are a plight on everyone, though mainly attackers. I'll often play as attackers and the majority of my deaths are from ballistas. It's not like there's any way to counter them since they'll destroy any shield and kill you in one hit through it. Archers can counter them...
  4. Error Messages and new cultures.

I've two problems. Firstly the game often crashes when modding and it doesn't give a proper error message nor can I find any logs, sorry if this has been asked before but how do I find what went wrong? I tried adding new cultures to the game and while it doesn't crash, whenever new troops are...
  5. Steam is not open. Please open Steam

I am attempting to upload a mod to the steam workshop however every time I fill in the command cmd states that steam is not open and I should open it, however I have steam open. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
  6. Predictions for Gamescon

What do people think will appear at Gamescon mainly in the single player regarding "a wide range of screenshots and videos covering most aspects of the game" that have been promised. For instance I think that we will get more information regarding the late game that they have been drip feeding...
  7. Bannerlord Map

Bannerlord map with data from the 2018 Gamescon footage. Some one might have some use for it. It would be nice if Taleworlds gave different regions on the map different names or the lakes names.
  8. When I enter towns the game crashes what have I done?

I was using this tutorial  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331763.0.html  and modifying it so people would spawn in a scene(still couldn't do that). I found that I couldn't enter towns without the game crashing but everything else is fine. As I was having a problem with my code as...
  9. How do doors in Persistent worlds work?

If I am posting in the wrong place please tell me and I will close topic. I have tried to create doors sometimes they work but most of the time they don't. I don't understand how the variables control the place you go to. Please tell me how it works. Do the doors have to be touching or be the...
  10. When starting new game I go to level twenty

I've made a mod that so far mainly focuses on adding factions. However when I start a new game in my mod I am instantly leveled up to level twenty. Can you tell me what I've dome wrong or what would cause this.
  11. add new scene in town

("go_to_backstreets", #       "Visit the backstreets.",       [           (assign,":town_backstreet", "scn_town_24_backstreet"),           (jump_to_scene, ":town_backstreets"),       ]), This is what I think is code to go to another scene through a menu on a town. However when I...
  12. Recruiting for a small mod on steam.

I'm making a small mod based on the start of the Calradic Empire. I need texturing and meshing people if you want to help apply here. http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895376126/133261369998161571/
  13. Error when using module system "no module named header_common".

I am using the module system and when I use build_module.bat the command prompt says the directory  then from header_common import * ImportError: No module named header_common Traceback (most recent call last): It dose this for every .py file.
Back
Top Bottom